• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Randolph Carter was lucky to be single...

Also fun fact: Randolph was a war veteran.

The only issue I have rn is giving a decent reason for why Nyarlathotep would want to specfically this sue out of all humans in the multiverse.
Also FR? I actually did not know that even after reading all the stories with Carter in it

The only issue I have rn is giving a decent reason for why Nyarlathotep would want to specfically this sue out of all humans in the multiverse.
Also FR? I actually did not know that even after reading all the stories with Carter in it
He mentioned serving in WW1 in The Silver Key. Apparently he precogged a major battle 20 years prior to it in his dreams, which saved his life IIRC.

"The Crawling Chaos, or what slight projection it deigned to manifest in this universe, experienced something analogous to...amusement. Staring at the strange, arrogant mortal and his barely passable power, it found the perfect subject for torment this particular eon...."

Ooh, that's pretty good Lovecraft writing right there Planck. Yeah that seems to be a pretty Nyarlathotep reason to **** with this mortal, I also was thinking of having Nyarlathotep feel insulted (since if you go by the ending of Unknown Kadath, Nyarlathotep can be pretty spiteful) that a mere mortal thinks he's truly powerful so he decides to physically and psychologically torment him to show how worthless he is

Also there's a GOW fic that ships Dad with Boi so.....

Well since I'm not doing anything lately because I lost my job, I'll try writing a rough draft of what the first chapter of this hypothetical Nyarlathotep fanfic will play out and experiment with some different characterizations for him and also determine his power set, plus I'll need to think about what universe this edgy MC is in.
Also why am I not surprised? It's one thing to have yaoi but pedophilia yaoi? The internet no longer surprises me

Well since I'm not doing anything lately because I lost my job, I'll try writing a rough draft of what the first chapter of this hypothetical Nyarlathotep fanfic will play out and experiment with some different characterizations for him and also determine his power set, plus I'll need to think about what universe this edgy MC is in.
Also why am I not surprised? It's one thing to have yaoi but pedophilia yaoi? The internet no longer surprises me
That's rough dude.

I read through some of it hoping it was a joke summary. It was not. Thankfully it didn't get smutty before I noped out.

Boku no Pico is a Japanese original video animation hentai series produced by Natural High. Described as "the world's first shotacon anime" by its producer, it was primarily marketed to a male audience.

How indeed?

I know its a bit off-topic but this is the best SU fanfic I've ever come across....

Isn't bara for males and yaoi for females? I could be wrong tho.

Also, slash makes we want to lobotomize myself at times.

My Homo Academia seems to perfectly summarize the fandom. Also "HP/SS"....

Back