• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Saw a fanfic where Goku reincarnated into the Date a Live universe replacing the main character Shido where his little sisters are Mana and Kotori. Also Goku is still a Saiyan even though he was reborn as a Spirit-human like Shido is.

Also Shido-Goku retained Goku’s personality but it somehow attracts every female character in a few seconds where Shido took a long emotional time to get to know everyone.

Oh and Goku goes Super Saiyan and stomps Isaac in a few chapters where most of it was Goku and his harem. Then Beerus arrives and honestly the plot becomes a confusing mess of contradictions.

Saw a fanfic where Goku reincarnated into the Date a Live universe replacing the main character Shido where his little sisters are Mana and Kotori. Also Goku is still a Saiyan even though he was reborn as a Spirit-human like Shido is.

Also Shido-Goku retained Goku’s personality but it somehow attracts every female character in a few seconds where Shido took a long emotional time to get to know everyone.

Oh and Goku goes Super Saiyan and stomps Isaac in a few chapters where most of it was Goku and his harem. Then Beerus arrives and honestly the plot becomes a confusing mess of contradictions.
Links lol?

IDK if this is a bad one or anything, but I remember reading this one One Piece fanfic where Luffy and Hancock are a thing, or slowly builds up to it.

There was some things surrounding the fact Luffy is Ace's "brother" and, more importantly, Dragon's son so the Navy's wanting to get him to execute him for the same reason Ace was to be executed for. It also had some OP OC guy who killed/injured a whole bunch of the Navy and Seven Warlords at Marineford...ALL BY HIMSELF.

Despite the fact that literally every people that knows Luffy and wanted to go save his ass was there to fight the Marines again and all that, yet this guy went in and thrashed every one of the Marines and Seven Warlords including Blackbeard and his crew despite BB having both the Yami and Gura fruit powers.

Granted this was like years ago and this was when One Piece just got into its 2 years timeskip thing so a lot of stuff that's happened since like with the whole reveal of the other Yonko (Big Mom and Kaido) and advanced versions of Haki weren't known or made yet. But looking at it, it was kinda funny to read through.

Even moreso the fact that the OC wasn't even the main character of that fanfic either. At least how I remember it.

You know as much as I love to indulge with you guys on Shinza, this isn't really a place for it. Unless you think Shinza's a bad fanfic, which is really...something, out of this community...

IDK what to say to you guys because I still have plans to make stuff to better explain the terminologies and whatnot. But given my slowness and the fact I have other interests outside VSB, that probably won't be seen for another month or two...I hope because I'd like to get things moving for me on Shinza and finish up the project I should have finished last year if not for some ******** incident I had that got me upset enough to pull the plug on it for a while until now.

Man that Shinza Bansho downgrade was a big depression.

Anyways moving on from that, I remember back a couple years ago I read an Undertale and Steven Universe crossover. I remember reading the first chapter and does anyone know that Garnet song? "I'm stronger than you"? Yeah, apparently the plot was that Sans and Chara somehow teleported into the world of Steven Universe, on a beach, with a group of gems looking at them. So both of their first thoughts are "yes, I'm gonna rip off that Garnet song". I don't know how I just remember seeing the words on the screen, and man, it was shitty as hell.

Christ, I'm second hand cringing just from reading that post...

Lemme tell you, it was shit. I don't know if you're lucky or unfortunate but I looked over fanfiction.net, which is where I originally found it, and it's nowhere to be seen.

Oh yeah, a ton of them are really edge for some reason. Like, they all usually start at near the end of the Genocide route, killing Sans, and making him appear somewhere else. The result is edgy shit for no apparent reason.

Oh yeah, a ton of them are really edge for some reason. Like, they all usually start at near the end of the Genocide route, killing Sans, and making him appear somewhere else. The result is edgy shit for no apparent reason.
And when they don't, they're stories about human-monster racism post-Pacifist or something.

That too, what is it with that? I mean, I guess I can get it when there are crossovers with PJO but with others, I don't get it.

That too, what is it with that? I mean, I guess I can get it when there are crossovers with PJO but with others, I don't get it.
Well, they have to build drama. Weird, considering we see them acclimated to humanity just fine in the credits.

I don't remember if there was a fanfiction about this, but I swear there was one with drama between MLP ponies and monsters. Which is why? They're both creatures of human intelligence and there wouldn't be much trouble considering that despite that, they are not humans.

It's getting overdone by this point, but at least it's better than throwing Sans and co. into another world and calling it a crossover.

Back