• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I find it weird in these sorts of fics why no one before Naruto learns these OP jutsus.
Same it just bugs the shit out of me...also in this fanfic it said it belonged to the Uzumaki clan which was treated as a Mary Suetopia (meaning their village was treated as ultimate perfection with no issues) that everyone even Madara feared. But they were slaughtered with ease in the fic as well...
Wow, he got so lucky to find that one specific OP scroll instead of some random one
I know right? XD

I find Uzumaki wank hilarious honestly. And when they're destroyed by plot necessity, the writer tries to writer some hogwash about "they crippled 3-4 villages".

Yet the villages are still as strong as in canon.

Also, you'd think these guys would be a major power if they were that OP. And that the others would be smart enough not to attack for little reason....

And also speaking of worst fanfic we really need to talk about MHA more like it’s really often that i found a fic with MPREG in the summary like bruhh

And also speaking of worst fanfic we really need to talk about MHA more like it’s really often that i found a fic with MPREG in the summary like bruhh
Mpreg is pretty standard tbh. Especially if you've been around HP fanfiction.

So not only is this Percy the son of two gods from entirely different pantheons but also you have the literal stones from Marvel...that is really dumb.

At one point I saw a fic where Harry Potter is the reincarnation of Sephiroth and Hermione is the reincarnation of Genesis.

I think it was called Sephiroth Potter or something since it was in the Harry Potter x Final Fantasy VII section in Fanfiction.net.

That's sounds about as ridiculous as I'd expect...

I also saw a Naruto fic where he had the Rinnegan, bashing abounded etc. What really stuck with me was emo Hinata in black makeup and clothing. Like, huh?

That's sounds about as ridiculous as I'd expect...

I also saw a Naruto fic where he had the Rinnegan, bashing abounded etc. What really stuck with me was emo Hinata in black makeup and clothing. Like, huh?
I don’t get why they keep giving Naruto the Rinnegan as well as making the Six Paths of Sages look like Naruto...back then it was ridiculous and now it’s even more.

Also Emo Hinata? That’s...odd and I am actually curious to see this fic because of that.

I can't remember its name unfortunately. It was a standard Godly Naruto fic.

She also dies and gets brought back from the dead into that from what I remember.

I was always curious to see a fic where they take RTN Hinata in the canon Naruto world and see the actual changes that make sense instead of stupid fanfic cliche crap.

Back