• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And you know, from what I've heard, only humans in DxD are capable of being born with Sacred Gears so it seems pretty convenient that Vali Lucifer is a devil human hybrid so he can born with Divine Dividing.
See? I can say the same shit myself, but that doesn't mean I can be hypocritical about it

Oh goddamn it, and why does it say that the Scarlet King is friends with this guy? Doesn't the author know that the Scarlet King seeks to end creation and its creators?

The Scarlet King? Probably, though I thought the OG Seven Brides were all monsters or goddesses of some sorts since IIRC SCP 231 and the seven girls aren't actually the original brides

Also, unrelated but I can't wait for Cthulhu to be revised. Then I can say a tentacle monster blitzes The Flash lol.

Speaking of spaghetti boi, even if Cthulhu is one of the lesser Great Old Ones shouldn't he still have a undimensional state like the others do? Like yeah I get that Cthulhu can barely comprehend them but I just seems weird that Cthulhu wouldn't also have that state

Speaking of spaghetti boi, even if Cthulhu is one of the lesser Great Old Ones shouldn't he still have a undimensional state like the others do? Like yeah I get that Cthulhu can barely comprehend them but I just seems weird that Cthulhu wouldn't also have that state
We don't really have enough info to warrant that I think.

Still, he has Infinite Speed and High 1-B mind-hax range. That's something.

I guess I'm reffering to modern Demonbane, though really I'd like to see if Demonbane continues because I've heard some rumblings of a sequel to Demonbane quite a few times before

Well tbf, it's not like the first game set any high standards with it's.... fantastic writing so I wouldn't hold my breath
Ah yes, it's legendary writing, only rivaled by Ryan Johnson's The Last Jedi.
It was so true to the original source material that the CM fanbase loved it, no, the straight up ADORED it.
They loved the 100% creative designs and character arcs. There will be nothing like it.
You can easily tell this is sarcasm. Demonbane is none of these things. Also, I was comparing Demonbane's terrible writing to the last jedi, I wasn't implying that it's good

Last edited:
Nyarlathotep then: this Hajun is quite strong!
Nyarlathotep now: the **** is a Hajun and why's it's corpse stuck to my shoe? Freaking insects
Funny thing is, that second part is something Hajun more or less pretty much did to the DI Gods when he shit stomped them all.

Most I remember of the stomping was towards Reinhard and Marie...which the latter was pretty damn gruesome but Hajun's a pretty damn homicidial dood so not surprised there.

How'd he kill Marie?
04071.gif

tumblr_mdjwbxoHmY1r6uigio1_500.gifv

Like this.
Jokes aside, I don't know

Pretty much in a summarized version as Ned's puts it. The last gif in particular is actually how Marie went out after Reinhard and Mercurius were killed and Ren getting forced GTFO out of the fight.

Isn't it really long? Like, it would take a few days to finish?
According to VNDB, it's about as long as Dies Irae. Which I take it this includes the extra stories that go with it...if it's the non-18+ version of K3.

Which is funny because I actually would have finished K3 and my initial project to overhaul/update everything about Shinza (at least the ones we have on VSB, mind you) but certain events got me too heated up and I thus had to quit for a whole while.

Still pissed off to this day about how it went down for me...but it's derailing here if I keep going.

Back