• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Srsly, these kinds of fics get outright ridiculous when OC MC is a girl. Case in point, 50 Shades...

Ah yes the VSnake's perfect Naruto fic combo: Over powered Naruto, predicable plots, random bashing, massive harems, confusing crossover heritages to make Naruto OP and of course the edge. Which is common in all of his Naruto fics.

I can talk about a fanfic that I read that is outright disturbing and has some absurd and deranged stuff in it, and its a Naruto and Bleach crossover that soon turned into a multi crossover.

The nerfing they did to mah tentacle boi was just sad.

Tbf, you could blame Derleth for that. I can respect what he did to get HPL's works known to the wider public but Dear Lord, his perception and interpretation of the Mythos is garbage, something that's partially resulted in the infamous Extended Canon.

He turned Yoggy good, Azzy evil and had the Elder Gods defeat Azathoth and reduce him to his current state. Nevermind how good and evil is missing the entire point of CM.

Yeah and tbh I never really bought the idea that Azathoth is literally blind or stupid.
It's like the whole concept of Lovecraft is that aside from humanity's insignificance in the grand scheme of universe, it's also about how there are unknown horrors that completely transcend our existence and comprehension so for a human of all things to conclude Azzy is dumb is just stupid

Agree. Though we should probs take this to a message wall.

Fair enough.
But back to the topic of fanfiction, why do so many people project themselves on so many characters like Naruto and turn them into unlikable assholes when there's enough canon material to work with?

Go ahead. Not like I can be scarred any further.
Well in the fanfic is called Raising Naruko, in this fic Ichigo after Aizen is defeated appears in the Naruto world but during the time when Minato was sealing the Kyuubi and instead Minato seals the Kyuubi inside Ichigo and this managed to let Naruko (Female Naruto) to be a normal baby. Then in the story just after Minato died, for some god inhumane reason Kushina began having sex with Ichigo as soon as right after then it became some twisted messed up sex scenes where Mikoto has sex with Ichigo and then everyone starts having indecent sex with each other. Kushina becomes Hokage and turned every single female in Konoha into prostitutes from ages of six to adult (yes this is a thing in the fic...) and Danzo pretty much commited suicide after seeing what was happening. Then of course Ichigo began having sex with a very young Naruko (around seven years old) then Sasuke began being attracted to some blue haired female, as said this blue haired female became obsessive over Sasuke and they began having very disturbing detailed sex.

Now began the crossing over section of different series, now suddenly Ragna from BlazBlue appears as this was after CF and he told the others about the multiverse clash that the Akatsuki are planning (Mostly Tobi/Obito) and then Moka appears and became wet over Ichigo and she was publicly humiliated with a graphic detailed sex with Ichigo.

Then began a very confusing and mindscrew plot of Tobi and Akatsuki, returned Aizen and time travel that today I am still unsure what the **** was going on...

Last edited:
Well in this fanfic Ichigo after Aizen appears in the Naruto world but during the time when Minato was sealing the Kyuubi and instead Minato seals the Kyuubi inside Ichigo and this managed to let Naruko (Female Naruto) to be a normal baby. Then in the story just after Minato died, for some god inhumane reason Kushina began having sex with Ichigo as soon as right after then it became some twisted messed up sex scenes where Mikoto has sex with Ichigo and then everyone starts having indecent sex with each other. Kushina becomes Hokage and turned every single female in Konoha into prostitutes from ages of six to adult (yes this is a thing in the fic...) and Danzo pretty much commited suicide after seeing what was happening. Then of course Ichigo began having sex with a very young Naruko (around seven years old) then Sasuke began being attracted to some blue haired female, as said this blue haired female became obsessive over Sasuke and they began having very disturbing detailed sex.

Now began the crossing over section of different series, now suddenly Ragna from BlazBlue appears as this was after CF and he told the others about the multiverse clash that the Akatsuki are planning (Mostly Tobi/Obito) and then Moka appears and became wet over Ichigo and she was publicly humiliated with a graphic detailed sex with Ichigo.

Then began a very confusing and mindscrew plot of Tobi and Akatsuki, returned Aizen and time travel that today I am still unsure what the **** was going on...
WHAT.
THE.

Told you guys its messed up...Its still going on and I am worried and scared on how horrible it might continue...

Also why people are crazy? Well...that I have no idea.

Back