• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Is it just me or does AO3 have the most messed up fanfics? Often times, most of the nightmare and vomit inducing cringe happens there and not on ffnet or even wattpad.

That's because most people I've seen on FFnet have at least some amount of human decency on what should written and what should go to Hell.

Is anyone else annoyed with the 'Lucy gets kicked out of Fairy Tail because they are somehow now jerks to her' type of stories?

I haven't read fanfiction in over a decade, although I am reminded of Retsupurae, who riff on bad games & such. Do we have any threads for that? Discussing the content of bad games, riffs on them, & the hilarious parts of them?

No but feel free to make one yourself.

(Also how early on did you start reading fanfiction????)

Also there's that one fic where Naruto is framed for attempting to assassinate the Raikage at 12...

It was a Baki crossover or some shit. Read the description and just noped out.

now I remember an ultra strange FanFic, a friend made me read it, I had to bleach my eyes after reading it and stop seeing my friend.

Why are MHA Fanfics so Sick?

An izuku midoriya who had a relationship with a nomu, I'll just say that.

It could be worse. I've seen people ship Orochimaru with the Kyubi...

It could be worse (stares at AO3)
5n1kxyla40x21.jpg

Oh damn, I forgot all about this for a while now.
Anyways for some reason lately, I've been looking at a bunch of Percy Jackson fanfics and holy shit some of these fanfics have more edge to it then a chainsaw
Agree. Its one thing to go for the edgy "betrayal" fics but some of them don't even make sense. Case in point, one fic where they betray him because of.. a new prophecy?

Nah, he's just abused for no reason and becomes a self insert edgy jackass because, in the eyes of all of fanfiction.net, there's no such thing as happy story telling

Abuse fics in general make no sense 90% of the time. Its literally just there to make people feel sorry for MC.

Back