• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well in this fanfic Ichigo after Aizen appears in the Naruto world but during the time when Minato was sealing the Kyuubi and instead Minato seals the Kyuubi inside Ichigo and this managed to let Naruko (Female Naruto) to be a normal baby. Then in the story just after Minato died, for some god inhumane reason Kushina began having sex with Ichigo as soon as right after then it became some twisted messed up sex scenes where Mikoto has sex with Ichigo and then everyone starts having indecent sex with each other. Kushina becomes Hokage and turned every single female in Konoha into prostitutes from ages of six to adult (yes this is a thing in the fic...) and Danzo pretty much commited suicide after seeing what was happening. Then of course Ichigo began having sex with a very young Naruko (around seven years old) then Sasuke began being attracted to some blue haired female, as said this blue haired female became obsessive over Sasuke and they began having very disturbing detailed sex.

Now began the crossing over section of different series, now suddenly Ragna from BlazBlue appears as this was after CF and he told the others about the multiverse clash that the Akatsuki are planning (Mostly Tobi/Obito) and then Moka appears and became wet over Ichigo and she was publicly humiliated with a graphic detailed sex with Ichigo.

Then began a very confusing and mindscrew plot of Tobi and Akatsuki, returned Aizen and time travel that today I am still unsure what the **** was going on...
That's messed up as shit

Also, isn't this pedophilia with six year olds being described as prostitutes and 7 year old Naruto having sex??

so I kinda became obsessed with fanfiction (again) recently like beastars MLP, BNA, helluva boss or hazbin hotel. so while looking down there for more stuff instead of ending the ones I already started, I found this... thing? which I haven't read but the tags scare me... A LOT

And honestly, AO3 stuff is just generally... depressing.

Never heard of Archive Of Our Own? It's up there with FF.net and Wattpad as the HST of fanfiction.

To be honest I would rather read FF.net and Archive Of Our Own than something like Wattpad.

There was a fanfic where Harry was sent to Azkaban when he was accused of killing Neville Longbottom and this was during the fifth year and for many months he was imprisoned where everyone (except for the Wesley Twins, Hagrid, Lupin and Sirius Black) accuses him of being a killer and began destroying everything that he owns and kills Hedwig his owl.

So now after the many months he has power that is completely broken and OP where when Voldemort tried attacking Harry, Harry just killed Voldemort and destroyed his very being of existence and now back in school he ignores everyone and began abusing everyone even go so far as torturing people and creating a powerful order to control the world.

Also lots and lots of bashing in this fic, forgot the name tbh.

They allow a writer to flex on other characters and have their SI-esque MC revel in "OMG, we were so wrong! Forgive us!" BS.

Honestly, I'm kinda glad some of my fave verses don't have the sheer volume of garbage fics the HST and HP have. Cthulhu Mythos and Ergenverse ftw

Because with The Cthulhu Mythos, you can't really bash someone when everyone is equally irrelevant in comparasion to the Great Old Ones and the Outer Gods

Well thank god then that The Cthulhu Mythos is considered a niche market and is not for everyone, I couldn't bear to witness some pre teen girls and edgy teenage boys ruin the dark nihilistic tone of HP Lovecraft and use it as a wanking contest for their favorite characters

Azathoth: Yur face is dum!

Lucy Raven Nightfall: Face my Mangekyo Rinnegan Requiem, you jerk!

Azathoth: Aaaaah!

Other OGs: Wow Lucy, you're so cool.

......It can be done if there's a will.
fz0cc4gfs1a01.jpg

It's not to say that there is legit abuse or other crappy things that some kids in the world have to go through, but what makes these fanfics so terrible is that they're written by people who have no idea what that kind of experience and instead of thinking in a more complex manner and determine how mental trauma will affect their protagonist they just automatically make them hate everyone except for their harem and have them be an edgy douchebag

@OneBleachHurricane and that's the main issue, when these first world dumbasses try to write these edgy fanfics as if they came from a third world country (which BTW I'm not trying to insult) it becomes less tragic and more hilarious/insulting to those who've actually suffered
Considering I live in a third world country (one that outright condones child abuse), some of these fics are kinda funny. Like, if it's not a war crime on children it's some over-the-top cliche "woe is me" scene that tries to justify their later ass-hattery.

Them: Oh, woe is me my parents, siblings, teachers, classmates. etc., don't like me, therefore, I must run away and be trained by [Insert Plot Sensei] or randomly develop [Insert Plot Powers], or acquire [Insert Plot Items/Weapons] in order to take my revenge on those who wronged me.

I don't get it, why is it always harems? Not only is it logically impossible in universes where canonical relationships already exist, but I'd argue that it's way less manly for a man to choose multiple women because he isn't brave enough to choose just one woman

Fair enough, though at least it isn't a harem of Lovecraft creatures like that aforementioned DxD fanfic.
You know fellas I was thinking of making a parody of these edgy fanfics where the main protagonist is Nyarlathotep and he basically is the one that causes misery and pain to the edgy sues who are given these over the top tragic backstories, because if I'm going to try writing edge then I ought to have fun with it.

As well as somehow develop a Harem just because.
Why always does it go to Harems? I find it so taxing and boring because it kinda ruins interesting ideas where it becomes massively cliche and dull. I mean in most harem fics always have the girls find the MC hot from first glance and they all want to jump his bones because of his status or power or looks where they abandon their canon love interests.

@Shadow-Ragna I think it's because the boys who write these fanfics believe women only date men for superficial reasons like handsomeness, strength and muscles. They don't take into consideration about factors like personality, aligning interests or hobbies or beliefs, how long they've known each other for, what they've done for each other to make them feel compassion for the other, etc. It's one of the most shallow reasons for harems to exist and really it's easy to say that they only view these girls as sex objects

Fair enough, though at least it isn't a harem of Lovecraft creatures like that aforementioned DxD fanfic.
You know fellas I was thinking of making a parody of these edgy fanfics where the main protagonist is Nyarlathotep and he basically is the one that causes misery and pain to the edgy sues who are given these over the top tragic backstories, because if I'm going to try writing edge then I ought to have fun with it.
Dew it. Seeing a malicious shape-shifting god torment edgy heroes for amusement sounds fun as hell.

@Planck69 indeed, I even have several scenarios in my head where Nya shapeshifts into the forms of the edgy sue's girls to deceive him and hurt him painfully to make him think even his lovers are out for him or maybe have it where during a heated moment he'll shaepshift into something horrific to drive him insane.

Or just BFR him to another universe and force him to watch Nyar living his dream life.

*Eldritch abomination NTRs edgy protagonist

Huh. How'd we get here?

Though knowing Nyar he'd just slowly make MC-kun lose grip over reality and feed him to his Horrors while his harem watches.

Back