• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pretty much lol.

Didn’t King Solomon had like hundreds at least? And I read something once about Genghis Khan sleeping with so many woman that many of Mongolia’s ancestry can be linked back to him...or so I recall.

King Solomon had 1000 women (though this is the biblical account so it may not be accurate). Kublai Khan had 7,000. Some 6th Century Indian king had 13,000 women, which seems to be the highest.

woow.

BTW in nasuverse, servants aren't true living beings, they are just ether in form of past individuals...
So when you romance a servant, do you just romance a non living piece of ether like a programmed robot? That kills my boner...

Does there exist a SCP 682 male reader x RWBY story? Because if there is, and 682 didn't immediately kill all life in the universe, then I'll be pissed
no need to thank me.

Actually the former story IS possible tbf, as SCP 682 or Atani is only one of the children of the Fourth Bride of the Scarlet King so it isn't implausible to believe another member of the Leviathans survived and ended up in RWBY.
Doesn't change the fact though that they unironically nerfed 682's "older brother" in the former story and had bad grammar and writing in the later

Harems aside, this thread reminds me that I have ideas for OC’s casually playing Rainbow Six Siege or Call of Duty and they just have the most weirdest conversations they can make.

o h n o
Don't challenge me mortal

BTW in nasuverse, servants aren't true living beings, they are just ether in form of past individuals...
So when you romance a servant, do you just romance a non living piece of ether like a programmed robot? That kills my boner...
I mean...they are magical constructs souls of past heroes in the Throne of Heroes...so its like romancing a spirit, err I think?

Alright then

Let us dance

The idea of a hidden son of Poseidon is filled with so many holes.

written by a 15 year old.
Funny how these authors hate issei and criticize him and cardin for being perverts/racists yet their own mc's have several times the girls issei has in his harem and then this guy raped fanuses...

Back