• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The worst one I remember is like some fetish comic with a dude turning into Yukiko from Persona 4. Some dude in a discord server I was in shared it as a joke

RWBY x Nazi Germany WW2
RWBY x US Military
RWBY x WW2 and Vietnam Wars

Yandere RWBY is better than Yandere Simulator comes to life!

This is why I watch what if's some are dummy strong but just avoid those. There's even a op what-ifer I enjoy. But don't expect Hentai weebs. (This is a joke don't ban me lol).

anyone has RWBY x Yandere Dev? That is the last mission to bring honor to the Motherland Russia and Fatherland Germany from RWBY fandom, their fanfics spread like a rotten cancer and even Kim Jung Un said " RWBY Fandom is cancer, prepare for order 66" and even China thinks RWBY must be stopped.

RWBY x Nazi Germany WW2
Hold up...someone crossovered NAZI GERMANY with RWBY? Just...WHY!?

Also no I don't think any of the main heroes would get along with Nazi group...in this guy's characters bio the writer stated one of the characters would get along with Ruby because they love weapons or that one of the Nazi guys make puns which Yang gets along with.

I'd be surprised if that didn't exist somewhere in the depths of the web.

I'd be surprised if that didn't exist somewhere in the depths of the web.
We still need a son of featherine male reader x rwby, demon king diamo reaader x highschooldxd, amaranth reader x rwby,

...on another note, how would a gilgamesh (The unwritten) reader x rwby be like? I know he is 9-B, but he still wrecks rwby with plot hax alone.

Union Academy? That sounds so generic, like it's a name which IMO can be used for any freaking academy. Though I'm gonna make a bold assumption and say that Ren has a harem

Oh goddamn it.
Wait why does he have so many women in his freaking harem? I know the dude is an Outversal being but Jesus I thought he was perfectly content with Marie because hey, who wouldn't want to be with her?

I'm legit surprised he isn't just banging Mary for eternity but eh, ask the authors.

I know an author on Wattpad who has 8~9 chapters literally filled with harems of girls from like over a dozen series alone. Probably 2 or 3 even last I checked

Like, he's just listing girls for over 9 chapters? I mean, King Solomon probably had that so it's not technically inaccurate but wtf....?

Of course it's edgy, because why not?! I mean for God's sake every day seemingly has to have the Y/N thing or whatever be in a edgy setting because there can't be a single ounce happiness or optimism in these stupid stories.
also how come Ren is getting hurt by 3-D beings when he's an Outversal being and, even if holding back an infinite amount of power, would be unaffected by their attacks?

Like, he's just listing girls for over 9 chapters? I mean, King Solomon probably had that so it's not technically inaccurate but wtf....?
Hey planck, now that supreme archetype is strongest in this wikia, you know what's coming right?
Abused and neglected Supreme archetype male reader x RWBY

I wonder how you abuse a Type 4 Transdual Tier 0? Eh, I'll probably see soon...

Back