• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Become an endlessly regenerating, reviving soul doesn't seem that bad at all unless you're the type to want to keep on fighting for the same amount of time.

shush you two, you're ruining the joke.
IDK it always seem ridiculous seeing Gok- I mean Kakarot, act like this to women when the mofo doesn't know what kissing is

They're probably working on the 10th sequel
Applause to this perfect pun
6e02795268003bb04915790aa1302f4e.gif

Ugh, even the summary to the story has a spelling error. Gee I can't wait to see if the rest of the story has such similar levels of quality
Dude, i linked a story whose title had errors....if you could call it a "title".

@FinePoint I think most of us don't try to insult these stories or writers on a personal level, it's just we harshly crictize stories with questionable quality to them
Just consider that this is exactly the reason a lot of people are afraid to create art online.
I'm unfollowing though, just wanted to say this.

If criticism makes people not want to post their art to the general public then they have no business posting to begin with.

The thing is too is that crictism is important for improvement, everything isn't perfect the first time so you get feedback and you try to fix it to make it better.
That's what writing is about as well and if you can't take constructive criticism without getting mad or deleting your story then what's the point?

For example I would LOVE critism so that way I can improve my story ideas and work, that is why I sometimes sound annoying whenever I ask for other people's opinions in the Share your Fanfictions and Writing Discussions threads in this site because I want a second thought if my ideas are great.

I have a challenge for all male users on this thread.

It's hardly actual fanfiction, but I challenge any of you to finish reading even the first paragraph of this fanfiction here.

If any of you manage to finish reading that first paragraph, you will gain my respect as a fellow comrade going through similar experiences. If any of you manages to actually finish reading all of the current chapters, I will forever know you as a legend among the readers.

I regret nothing about posting this and I have condolences for anyone to reading it.

Back