• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Damn I couldn't find what Ragna suggested.
But as some sort of consolation prize, or sick joke depending on the context, I found the dreaded medium known as, "Yandere x Male Reader" stories........ My bones still shiver thinking about it

Seriously, what the hell is going on over there? It went from lawless wasteland to nuclear apocalypse.

Seriously, what the hell is going on over there? It went from lawless wasteland to nuclear apocalypse
You could make a book out of it
There are these inside jokes there, called the VSBW arcs, the arcs were:
Uchiha Nata Wars
BigBossBaller Fiasco
TheAmon is that nuclear weapon
The three SCP wanker triplets/The Monokuma>>>>GG
And this one IIRC, it the most crazy one

Right, wasn't there some talk about someone trying to upgrade the higher-tiers of SCP to 1-B to Low 1-A?

That's...kinda a weird saying. That's just higher into High 1-B as there is nothing to show there is transcendence.

You know, anything can happen there. Anyways, I will probably make a recap of all the arcs in a bit

Here it is
Arc: Uchiha Nata: A user named uchiha nata came and claimed Sasuke was unscalable, it became a meme there. He was debated in a massive battle in one post: Him Vs everybody on the internal forums. He lost and got banned

Arc: BigBossBaller: So some guy named BigBossBaller came and he was really annoying, he would troll a lot and ask to be a future admin to ban these two guys he didn't like. The user he didn't like made a post to ban him called "1 like=1 vote to ban bigbossballer", it got a bunch of attention and is a reason why the people here don't go to the internal forums anymore. Jevil (when he was a decent human being, that is to say he was one), defended bigbossballer, but that didn't stop him from leaving. But BigBossBaller eventually returned and is now universally loved.

Arc: AmonisthatGoodG@s: So some guy wanted to make Amon tier 0 and was a global troll who made a sock account to avoid getting banned when he made another Amon is tier 1-A thread (yeah, he downgraded him). He also some how calculated dodging lightning to be infinite speed? But he got banned eventually.

Arc: The SCP fanboy/Monokuma wank: So some fanboy claimed the low 1-Cs in SCP could beat 1-As and 0s?! But then claimed that SCP was 11-C and Monokuma could beat them. He made a sock to do it again after being banned. And there was this other SCP fanboy who got banned multiple times for toxicity.

Arc: The Bleach downgrades: This one was always coming, I searched through Ghost's comment feed, and he claimed (and was supposedly the first to do it on there) about a year ago that bleach was low 2-C off.... a 4-A feat?!?! This just sank into people's heads because it was neat and all. So when Bleach legitimately became low 2-C, people were happy, well, most people. There were some people who were angry (more specifically, people who wanted solar system to universe level naruto because.... yes) and made spite polls. Most failed, but they got away with some. Then, Bleach got downgraded, this is where it went wrong. I could right an essay on what happened today, but I will sum it up in two sentences:

Bleach got downgraded, the users got toxic and whiney, I closed a thread for toxicity and reported some users, people got angry at me for it and compared me to a r4p1$t (because if I do my job, I'm worse than a r4p1$t), Ghost, Jevil, Generic, and this sarda guy got banned for being jerks, me and the people on the external forums talked about why this place needs to really calm down with it's attitude. And, that's what happened.

Last edited:
I mean, there is a legit statement showing that there are an uncountably infinite amount of dimensions so that's where the people probably got it from.

You know, anything can happen there. Anyways, I will probably make a recap of all the arcs in a bit

Here it is
Arc: Uchiha Nata: A user named uchiha nata came and claimed Sasuke was unscalable, it became a meme there. He was debated in a massive battle in one post: Him Vs everybody on the internal forums. He lost and got banned

Arc: BigBossBaller: So some guy named BigBossBaller came and he was really annoying, he would troll a lot and ask to be a future admin to ban these two guys he didn't like. The user he didn't like made a post to ban him called "1 like=1 vote to ban bigbossballer", it got a bunch of attention and is a reason why the people here don't go to the internal forums anymore. Jevil (when he was a decent human being, that is to say he was one), defended bigbossballer, but that didn't stop him from leaving. But BigBossBaller eventually returned and is now universally loved.

Arc: AmonisthatGoodG@s: So some guy wanted to make Amon tier 0 and was a global troll who made a sock account to avoid getting banned when he made another Amon is tier 1-A thread (yeah, he downgraded him). He also some how calculated dodging lightning to be infinite speed? But he got banned eventually.

Arc: The SCP fanboy/Monokuma wank: So some fanboy claimed the low 1-Cs in SCP could beat 1-As and 0s?! But then claimed that SCP was 11-C and Monokuma could beat them. He made a sock to do it again after being banned. And there was this other SCP fanboy who got banned multiple times for toxicity.

Arc: The Bleach downgrades: This one was always coming, I searched through Ghost's comment feed, and he claimed (and was supposedly the first to do it on there) about a year ago that bleach was low 2-C off.... a 4-A feat?!?! This just sank into people's heads because it was neat and all. So when Bleach legitimately became low 2-C, people were happy, well, most people. There were some people who were angry (more specifically, people who wanted solar system to universe level naruto because.... yes) and made spite polls. Most failed, but they got away with some. Then, Bleach got downgraded, this is where it went wrong. I could right an essay on what happened today, but I will sum it up in two sentences:

Bleach got downgraded, the users got toxic and whiney, I closed a thread for toxicity and reported some users, people got angry at me for it and compared me to a r4p1$t (because if I do my job, I'm worse than a r4p1$t), Ghost, Jevil, Generic, and this sarda guy got banned for being jerks, me and the people on the external forums talked about why this place needs to really calm down with it's attitude. And, that's what happened.
This is just, "but why though" incarnate

Back