• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
FDNsDGPX0AIqnyp.jpg:large

He really got All S on every stat💀
As expected, though, I'm using weakened All Might. So he's probably like High 6-C while Retasu (my OC name) is 6-C. Though, she's faster than him by decent margin.

Remember though, she can only use Super Saiyan and Kaioken as of now, no SSJ2 or other. Though, she's pretty haxed.
I mean... Did you atleast level up other main character 💀

Consider that they around Small building to City level, while your oc straight up Island level 💀
skeleton-spin.gif

Basically Villain upon meet Retasu be like:
14a4b8f0046e1827597d26d973c540a0.jpg
Lmao, I haven't thought about them to be honest. But, Ragyo from Kill la Kill is pretty much stronger than her. (With power seal ofc)

Though, I buffed everyone from the verse that was weak af to city level, at least my base would be on par with everyone that don't have transformations.

I mean, I combined Naruto/MHA/Kill la Kill/DxD/RWBY into one, you could say that.

She fought Kakashi, Tsunade, and All Might at the same time, though, she picked them one by one since she can't face three of them at the same time.
How did you combine those verse cosmology? Especially the DXD one?

How did you combine those verse cosmology? Especially the DXD one?
Well, most of these verse only focused on a planetary scale except for Naruto, which is pretty handy job for me to do, but easier than adding a verse like God of Highschool.

Though, I'll research their cosmology too ofc. Other than Naruto, I guess the only verse in here than contains other dimension is DxD and RWBY

Well, most of these verse only focused on a planetary scale except for Naruto, which is pretty handy job for me to do, but easier than adding a verse like God of Highschool.

Though, I'll research their cosmology too ofc. Other than Naruto, I guess the only verse in here than contains other dimension is DxD and RWBY
How much do you know about DXD cosmology?

Well, i gotta learn it somehow. The only verse i have knowledge of is Naruto and Kill la Kill. MHA i know some of it, while I have little knowledge about DxD and RWBY
Bruh, DXD cosmology is quite big. You can literally have a very big inaccuracies and inconsistencies if you don't learn it from the first chapter.

Almost every pantheon (Greek, Japanese, Norse, Indian, Ancient Egypt, etc) in DXD have their own dimensions (Olympus, Takamagahara, Nine Realms of Yggdrasill, etc), it is unknown what their actual size are- at least planetary by my guess.

And then, there's Heaven and Hell. Heaven have seven layers and all of them are controlled by the Heaven faction of angels after the death of "God".

Hell are the place where demons (devil ancestors) came from, it's territories are divided into four. The New Satan faction, the Great King faction, the Old Satan faction and the Grigori of the Fallen. Its size is approximately similar to that of earth.

And then there are some smaller pocket dimensions scattered around the globe. Like the enclave of Youkai in Kyoto, the vampires of Romania, etc.

At the outer perimeters of the world, there is Dimensional Gap where the Great Red reside. It is a vast nothingness that are almost impossible to traverse for a normal being, it is also the places where most Khaos brigade hidden bases are built.

It is also the first thing that you must pass when entering the universe.

And there's the Heaven system created by God.

The end of time is the metaphysical place where God seal Trihexa in.

Hope I don't miss some of the important detail here.

Bruh, DXD cosmology is quite big. You can literally have a very big inaccuracies and inconsistencies if you don't learn it from the first chapter.

Almost every pantheon (Greek, Japanese, Norse, Indian, Ancient Egypt, etc) in DXD have their own dimensions (Olympus, Takamagahara, Nine Realms of Yggdrasill, etc), it is unknown what their actual size are- at least planetary by my guess.

And then, there's Heaven and Hell. Heaven have seven layers and all of them are controlled by the Heaven faction of angels after the death of "God".

Hell are the place where demons (devil ancestors) came from, it's territories are divided into four. The New Satan faction, the Great King faction, the Old Satan faction and the Grigori of the Fallen. Its size is approximately similar to that of earth.

And then there are some smaller pocket dimensions scattered around the globe. Like the enclave of Youkai in Kyoto, the vampires of Romania, etc.

At the outer perimeters of the world, there is Dimensional Gap where the Great Red reside. It is a vast nothingness that are almost impossible to traverse for a normal being, it is also the places where most Khaos brigade hidden bases are built.

Gonna pin this shit for fanfic

Preach my friend, tell me more.

Naruto/Boruto = Universe to Universe+ level with Otsutsuki Shibai.

My Hero Academia = Country level, potentially higher.

RWBY: Multi-Solar System via God of Darkness/God of Light creating a starry sky realm, which around 4-A in wiki aka Solar System.

Kill la Kill: Universe+ via Kill La Kill: IF with myriads of alternate timeline and world exist.

Highschool DxD: Planetary, potentially far higher.

Interesting.

Last edited:
Though, I'm wondering how powerful Trihexa is considering the writer of Union Academy always bring it up as the strongest being just to be killed by their bullied MC OC
Here is Trihexa.

It is the main tools used by Rizveim to tunnel it's way throughout the infinite dimensional gap into the universe of Elva Eltouda where the Machine Gods reside.

And the Machine Gods are extremely powerful where a single of them are enough to kill the Great Red himself, the strongest being in DXD.

And don't trust VSBW wiki, Great Red are far more powerful than what it's shown in the profile as he lacked some powerful abilities.
Naruto/Boruto = Universe to Universe+ level.

My Hero Academia = Country level, potentially higher.

RWBY: Solar System via God of Darkness/God of Light creating a starry sky realm, which around 4-B in wiki aka Solar System.

Kill la Kill: Universe+ via Kill La Kill: IF with myriads of alternate timeline and world exist.

Highschool DxD: Planetary, potentially far higher.
Naruto universe level are downgraded to planetary.

The Gods doesn't scale to anyone.

Ain't no way Kill la Kill universal.

Highschool DXD in it's true volume is high planet.

Here is Trihexa.

It is the main tools used by Rizveim to tunnel it's way throughout the infinite dimensional gap into the universe of Elva Eltouda where the Machine Gods reside.

And the Machine Gods are extremely powerful where a single of them are enough to kill the Great Red himself, the strongest being in DXD.

And don't trust VSBW wiki, Great Red are far more powerful than what it's shown in the profile as he lacked some powerful abilities.

This is gonna be fun one for Shirou Emiya (My fanfic) since he don't bound to Gaia restrictions and have Four or Five times Mana than Canon Shirou Emiya along potential to tracing on Divine Weapon. Even more when he Modification Weapon to had other ability (Have Half of full Power ability) and size (Can extend weapon to reach sky or be Small like ant if he want to)💀 OP Shirou?!
cat-funni.gif

This is gonna be fun one for Shirou Emiya (My fanfic) since he don't bound to Gaia restrictions and have Four or Five times Mana than Canon Shirou Emiya along potential to tracing on Divine Weapon. Even more when he Modification Weapon to had other ability (Have Half of full Power ability) and size (Can extend weapon to reach sky or be Small like ant if he want to)💀 OP Shirou?!
cat-funni.gif
Honestly, Shirou ain't beating the Machine Gods- neither the Trihexa. He simply lack the firepower and hax to do it, and **** DxD profile on VSBW- they sucks.

Honestly, Shirou ain't beating the Machine Gods- neither the Trihexa. He simply lack the firepower and hax to do it, and **** DxD profile on VSBW- they sucks.
Divine weapon exist and he potentially can copy Excalibur (Likely one or two times since it gonna frightening his body) which you know how powerful it is.

Back