• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hmmm, maybe I'll make a story where my OC visit a timeline where a random bullied MC Union Academy resides...
images

When meme describe how true fanfic writer be like:
75f.png
That's for writing in general, fanfics have four other things:

-Predetermined storyline, which makes it easier
-The need to keep characters "in character"(The hardest part sometimes)
-Overcomplicated or unexplained mechanics (See: Bleach)
-The original author writing things dumb(See: Naruto having only 2 good Bijuu, Humans being ass in Dragon Ball.)

That's for writing in general, fanfics have four other things:

-Predetermined storyline, which makes it easier
-The need to keep characters "in character"(The hardest part sometimes)
-Overcomplicated or unexplained mechanics (See: Bleach)
-The original author writing things dumb(See: Naruto having only 2 good Bijuu, Humans being ass in Dragon Ball.)
I'd probably add this on to the last part, which technically is an add on but can be it's own:
-The original Author having very little world-building establishment (HSDxD, and this is JUST in the original series alone. Never mind it's other stuff like Shin DxD, which is just that but under a new brand name).

I would like to write a fight using my OC while she doesn't use the power sealing arm bands, probably against someone like Demigra, Mira, Towa, and any other Demon God/Goddess.

My current OC is getting decked, bro just got a hole punched in his chest, making your guy badass, but still getting him beaten down is not that hard.

My current OC is getting decked, bro just got a hole punched in his chest, making your guy badass, but still getting him beaten down is not that hard.
Hmmm, nice I suppose.

Unlike my Oc though—

Stare at my oc who just eat Hamburger after long time of suffering for unknown amount of time.

I haven't thought for a one sided battle for my OC, maybe I'll get her a beatdown when facing against the Demon
I usually make OCs where it's like "This guy now also has this guy's powers" or "This person lived, so they have children."

The character I was talking about earlier was just like, a regular guy in comparison to some of the other people(He was in JJBA). Think like, a reversed Joseph Joestar. He had a little bit of skill with Hamon, but a really good Stand. He only got beaten down because he was fighting Dio, and he was more of a secondary MC. Your character doesn't always need a one-sided beatdown, that's just a good thing to have in certain settings, or before unlocking a power-up.

Think Goku vs Raditz/Frieza, Sasuke vs Orochimaru/Itachi, Ichigo's first fight or two with Aizen, or Luffy's first two fights with Kaidou. Those all served a very essential narrative purpose. A heavy beatdown can lead to more motivation, or establish severe narrative consequences. The biggest example is pushing the power ceiling upward.

I usually make OCs where it's like "This guy now also has this guy's powers" or "This person lived, so they have children."

The character I was talking about earlier was just like, a regular guy in comparison to some of the other people(He was in JJBA). Think like, a reversed Joseph Joestar. He had a little bit of skill with Hamon, but a really good Stand. He only got beaten down because he was fighting Dio, and he was more of a secondary MC. Your character doesn't always need a one-sided beatdown, that's just a good thing to have in certain settings, or before unlocking a power-up.

Think Goku vs Raditz/Frieza, Sasuke vs Orochimaru/Itachi, Ichigo's first fight or two with Aizen, or Luffy's first two fights with Kaidou. Those all served a very essential narrative purpose. A heavy beatdown can lead to more motivation, or establish severe narrative consequences. The biggest example is pushing the power ceiling upward.
I agree with this TBH, I want to do this but you know? That Idea always gone when I start type💀

Also, Characters weakness is important as well. Afterall, no one is perfect and imperfect what make perfect (I got it from somewhere). Flaw/imperfect characters can used to be really good if you know how to use. Mary sue or Gary stu characters is really not good one since we as reader know everything would be done thank to that characters.

... Yeah, I just found a good time about talk fanfic than make fanfic 💀. My rant is not good TBH since I don't know what I writing.

He is an avatar, not the real deal like how vetigo lucifer is an aspect of the presence. Still extremely powerful demiurgic nigh omnipotent
I mean I have same one TBH. Just my oc is one of many avatar or side of the Creator. Since Creator don't like imperfect being, he send That characters into world full of chaos and war to solve on his own...

And that how my Oc just have long suffering from shit and he got happy ending..

Also, Characters weakness is important as well. Afterall, no one is perfect and imperfect what make perfect (I got it from somewhere). Flaw/imperfect characters can used to be really good if you know how to use. Mary sue or Gary stu characters is really not good one since we as reader know everything would be done thank to that characters.
TRUE! Character flaws are great. The OC I was talking about specifically had an arc where he nearly died because he was kind of just an indignant little bastard. It kind of helped the group, but he had to develop to do that. Going from "annoying mean asshole," to "protective and overconfident asshole," was a fun little arc for him.

I mean I have same one TBH. Just my oc is one of many avatar or side of the Creator. Since Creator don't like imperfect being, he send That characters into world full of chaos and war to solve on his own...

And that how my Oc just have long suffering from shit and he got happy ending..
one of my wattpad friends is the chakravartin guy btw. This OC's abilities and his verse's metaphysics are basically inspired from my own

TRUE! Character flaws are great. The OC I was talking about specifically had an arc where he nearly died because he was kind of just an indignant little bastard. It kind of helped the group, but he had to develop to do that. Going from "annoying mean asshole," to "protective and overconfident asshole," was a fun little arc for him.
Meanwhile my OC almost everyday is death situation for him because how many people accident found him during adventure and fight him into death 💀. Characters development is also fun to be honest, I remember made whole saga for My Oc from weakest person with depression into wise leader who would save everyone as long as he can and would opposed the world if even mean to protect his loved person (my imagination goes wild)

... And he got happy ending
3py7ng.jpg

Last edited:

Yeah, i wrote her now fighting against All Might. She faced both Tsunade and Kakashi earlier and the power suppressing arm bands prevent her from reaching full power for obvious reason.

I think i would made her lose to All Might

Yeah, i wrote her now fighting against All Might. She faced both Tsunade and Kakashi earlier and the power suppressing arm bands prevent her from reaching full power for obvious reason.

I think i would made her lose to All Might

Damn, first chapter already fight against top tier?💀
skeleton-spin.gif

Damn, first chapter already fight against top tier?💀
skeleton-spin.gif
I mean, I combined Naruto/MHA/Kill la Kill/DxD/RWBY into one, you could say that.

She fought Kakashi, Tsunade, and All Might at the same time, though, she picked them one by one since she can't face three of them at the same time.

I mean, I combined Naruto/MHA/Kill la Kill/DxD/RWBY into one, you could say that.

She fought Kakashi, Tsunade, and All Might at the same time, though, she picked them one by one since she can't face three of them at the same time.
Kakashi must be one who outsmart that Girl💀, since he the one who consider to be Smart on battlefield and anything. All might also smart if follow to Databook about how he have 10/10 intelligence.

Idk about Tsunade.

Kakashi must be one who outsmart that Girl💀, since he the one who consider to be Smart on battlefield and anything. All might also smart if follow to Databook about how he have 10/10 intelligence.

Idk about Tsunade.
She did get fooled by Kakashi several times before getting enough of it and knock him out cold.

Idk about All Might but Tsunade is pretty smart as well.

Back