• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I do however want to see a self-insert where the protagonist is a loser and sucks against the other characters. And he’s weak, he can learn things but he complains frequently.

a weak loser insert MC. That sounds not that bad
The OC is actually quite decent in fight as he is Former-Mercenary and merged with demon Raum. Until Lucifer dunked him with point-blank Megidolaon. He even absolutely destroyed the top-tier Touhou character in the Yggdrasil arc with a mangled arm, and damaged brain, with his skill and sheer willpower. He even killed Jormugand and incapped Thor. And he is sick of the bullshit that is the Touhou characters lol.

Annihilated beyond the concept of death and nothingness.

F
U
C
K

AW HELL NO, NOT ANOTHER UNION BAD STORY, WHEN WILL WE GET A ACTUAL GOOD UNION STORY.

11111111.png

aww hell ****** nah. what is this, some artifureta edgy edge fanfics (one with jaune being a edgy-edge fucko)

what the **** is this shit, i prefer reading berserk with guts as a good edgy-edge character but has personality over the mister edgy-edge bad fucko generic oc crybaby hajime (the pinnacle and the one started the man in redo in healer)

......i am starting to think symphogear fanfic writers are masochists and that too in a cringe way

......i am starting to think symphogear fanfic writers are masochists and that too in a cringe way
Cause waifus duh.

ya think? don't get me started with one of the izuku fanfic writers... dude had to make izuku get hit by the bitches in not, the majority of his fanfics (from betrayed ones to non-betrayed ones) and essentially treating him like a ****** slave.

aka cuckermasochistknight34 now cuckermasochistknight35

Holy shit bro, look at descripition and tell me how **** up this book.
Edit:nah it worse if you look at every book he Made.
Jesus Christ the description!

Also the name of the author has simp in the name...and from seeing its Boa Hancock simp...ah yes what a name.

I saw the various books he made...holy **** the guy has problems...

Last edited:
Back