• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

oh hell ****** no i just saw this
There's more of it, y'know.

Edit: 99% sure it's an entire series at this point

Stop.
Please.

Edit: 99% sure it's an entire series at this point
63ee9d9d20ef7.jpg

w h a t

What the **** are these

What the **** are these
ehh, the kirby one doesn't seem all that bad tho, seems like a typical male reader x kirby (then again, people can still speculate if its a boy or a girl considering his gender is stilll unknown), and that's something i don't see often, hollows knight and kirby.

but the other one, oh no... typical dxd harem story despite having prologue as the only chapter, wow.

I don’t like it when they make the bad guys act more good when people are ignoring the bad stuff they did.

I’ve even read that people defended Aku from samurai Jack despite the fact aku has no redeeming qualities
I recommend this fanfic lol. This is blatant self-promotion LMAO.
-A Fool's Reality Rewrite (Touhou Project/SCP Foundation/Shin Megami Tensei crossover)
I write this when I tired with fanfic lol.

I can't recall. I think it was a Percy Jackson fic but that's all i remember.
Aren’t a lot of bad fanfic is due to shipping wars? (Aka I want to ship this character with this character, but this character is officially shipped with someone else. So I need to make that someone else do the worst things imaginable so my shipping makes sense)

that’s why you make Ron evil

Aren’t a lot of bad fanfic is due to shipping wars? (Aka I want to ship this character with this character, but this character is officially shipped with someone else. So I need to make that someone else do the worst things imaginable so my shipping makes sense)
Eh, nowhere near all of them. It's very possible to just make a ship not happen without changing the characters for the worst.

I’m concerned your fanfiction could make me wanna throw up or something. I don’t want be like read it and if it’s bad, I can’t get it out my head.

it’s only cause I don’t want your fanfiction to end up on here.

promise to me it’s not terrible.
It is not lol.
If you read the original, the fanfic is a blast. One of the best that I've read.
No harem, just plain OC x Reimu with the protagonist actually struggling to fight the gods (Lost his hand, rib cracked, burned inside a Norse fire giant, swallowed by Jormugandr, going insane). The only reason why he survived is because he is the second Demi-Fiend lol.

It is not lol.
If you read the original, the fanfic is a blast. One of the best that I've read.
No harem, just plain OC x Reimu with the protagonist actually struggling to fight the gods (Lost his hand, rib cracked, burned inside a Norse fire giant, swallowed by Jormugandr). The only reason why he survived is because he is the second Demi-Fiend lol.
Harem fanfic’s are terrible

as well as fanfic’s where the MC is op and can do anything without any effort. (Self-insert is terrible don’t do it)

Agree?

Back