• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Semi-related but what fanfics have you guys seen that you think handle crossovers or meshed universes really well?
There is quite a few I know that managed to handle crossovers or meshed universes well.

Galactic Shift Extend
Galactic Shift Extend: Side Stories
Aura of the Azure
BlazBlue Alternative: Remnant
Omniverse Underground
RWBY Rebellion
StarBlaze
Hero Academia DxD
My Bloody Academia
My Huntsman Academia
Team STIK (Strike)
Team (TKIS) Turqoise

There is more but these are the ones I know off.

StarBlaze and Hero Academia DxD are in Ao3 where the rest are in Fanfiction.net

also HOLY **** I JUST FOUND THIS OLD DXD STORY WITH ONE PUNCH MAN. this mf really hates issei and makes him this much of a ass
Jesus Christ that story...

An high school dxd crossover with dmc and fairy tail but rias and co are antagonistic, what the **** man its like he has a serious agenda against rias and issei and not to mention they made others also antagonistic.
Yeah...bashing on Issei and Rias is so damn annoying.

for once im glad that soren dude hasn't touched classroom of the elite, otherwise it'll be over-
I am also that Soren guy didn't touch BlazBlue or Shin Megami Tensei...or even Fairy Tail.
My heart cries!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13434708/1/The-Soul-Prince-s-Journey-through-the-Ero-Verse

Synopsis:

Follow Ichigo Kurosaki through a trip filled to the brim with inter-dimensional sex! Every new universe he travels to, more women find themselves drawn to the powerful hybrid hero who falls into their laps! Who will he accept, what will he save them from, and how many times with he plow them? Find out on his journey through this erotic omni-verse!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13964428/1/No-More-Love

Synopsis:

I just love harems, and video games, swords, manga, yuri, furries, women, yuri, and women. But I also love killing, I'm good at it too. That and *******. I'm so good at it that I decided to become an assassin. Why? I get to meet smoking hot girls, fight interesting people and go anywhere I want. I want to be number 1, simple enough. Futanari, yuri, furry harem, ect.

Whenever I see fanfics like this, I wonder why anyone would spend their own time writing something like this.
I sometimes question my existence in this reality...

I seen a fanfic where someone created an OC self insert and basically became a Gary Stu where everyone is a loser compared to him and the fanfic? its a massive crossover of DC, Marvel and more where he bangs every female and basically is an asshole to every person possible with no redeeming qualities and also acts like he suffered and has the right to be a jackass.

I seen a fanfic where someone created an OC self insert and basically became a Gary Stu where everyone is a loser compared to him and the fanfic? its a massive crossover of DC, Marvel and more where he bangs every female and basically is an asshole to every person possible with no redeeming qualities and also acts like he suffered and has the right to be a jackass.
That's sounds like your standard harem oc fanfic, which is sad tbh

To be fair, this is a very common trope even outside of fanfiction. It's a lot more annoying when the narrative goes out of its way to try and make them seem justified rather than just have them as petty, vindictive characters.

Yeah its a pretty depressing how often some stuff will try to justify someone being a total asshole because they “suffered”.

It can work if they are recognised in the story as an asshole, its when they are treated as right that it really feels like a problem.

Yeah I really hate that it seems as if girls like guys who are straight up assholes, who like to bang random woman, a psychopath, and also abusive in emotional problems and act like its everyone's fault. Also that they have no personality and go for a character like that and ignore people who are genuinely well developed people and even make as if their issues are minor and they had no right to disagree with whatever the edgy harem asshole OC protag says.

Oh hell ****** no, seems like CuckerKnight is back after his account is deleted, THIS TIME WITH A NEW IZUKU FANFICTION BUT WITH MORE FEMINISM WINNIN.. FFS

Oh hell ****** no, seems like CuckerKnight is back after his account is deleted, THIS TIME WITH A NEW IZUKU FANFICTION BUT WITH MORE FEMINISM WINNIN.. FFS

Ayo that guy getting acc remove and make new One for cringe? Wow.

Ew. MHA fanfic writers and fans cannot possibly be sane
ah hell nah not another izuku leaves and others listen to his songs to the point they might cry bcuz sad sad love fanfic

I have seen a semi-fanfic including Kazari Uiharu actively helping a controversial IRL country to censor, locate and arrest the "enemies of the nation", which has been described positively. The fanfiction is not the worst compared to many fanfics in this thread, but the plot is somewhat controversial and ruins the original character.

By the way, it is somewhat common for historical fanfictions (Romance of the Three Kingdoms fanfictions) to be accused of disrespecting history, even if the fanfic is not meant for that.

Last edited:
Back