• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
not a lot really, considering I'm not an art expert nor an illus expert but i think it's pretty good if you follow the description of said character
good news btw. I am collabing with the author as he decided to reboot/rewrite the novel since it was looking too suggsverish. Hopefully we can make it as good as hybrid mage or readable at least. The lore is like 15k words.

Well at least he's learning to be a better writer
Here is the general gist
The first part is "post-deityfication" where this demon king/deity is not the mc, but has a very bizzare personality where he brags to be the main character, love breaking fourth wall , quoting memes and flexing his power, is extremely arrogant, lazy and petty and a troll who just screws around in front of the main cast, who are in fact vigilantes in a corrupt nation.
The second part is "pre deityfication", where demon king is the mc and it is before he became a god . He isn't op in the traditional sense, but is extremely cunning and plays dirty so it looks like he is op like kiritsugu. He was originally an artifical human created by humanity and then discarded, but lost his faith in humanity and gained a wish to end everything. Although he changed later, his power as a god manifested as "nuke everything" when he eventually ascended into godhood.
At least, this is the plan.

Here is the general gist
The first part is "post-deityfication" where this demon king/deity is not the mc, but has a very bizzare personality where he brags to be the main character, love breaking fourth wall , quoting memes and flexing his power, is extremely arrogant, lazy and petty and a troll who just screws around in front of the main cast, who are in fact vigilantes in a corrupt nation.
The second part is "pre deityfication", where demon king is the mc and it is before he became a god . He isn't op in the traditional sense, but is extremely cunning and plays dirty so it looks like he is op like kiritsugu. He was originally an artifical human created by humanity and then discarded, but lost his faith in humanity and gained a wish to end everything. Although he changed later, his power as a god manifested as "nuke everything" when he eventually ascended into godhood.
At least, this is the plan.
Well that's a story alright

I mean it would be cool if you make a power system like in Warframe or something
Just like that, the decree of mathematics, sometimes called matics , governs everything that can be defined by maths or relates to anything within maths, including all notion of size and scale, all possible and impossible mathematical hierarchies, and all mathematical logic including abstract metamathematics. Any idea that can be conceptualized through mathematics including absolute infinity and all mathematically definable forms of infinity like Berkeley cardinal and all mathematical structures whether they are logically possible or not is governed by maticules.
Why do people like this shit 😭

Just like that, the decree of mathematics, sometimes called matics , governs everything that can be defined by maths or relates to anything within maths, including all notion of size and scale, all possible and impossible mathematical hierarchies, and all mathematical logic including abstract metamathematics. Any idea that can be conceptualized through mathematics including absolute infinity and all mathematically definable forms of infinity like Berkeley cardinal and all mathematical structures whether they are logically possible or not is governed by maticules.
Why do people like this shit 😭
because math=stronk, apparently

make sense since it gives about 90% of population a massive headache ever since its invention

dang.. one day we will see something like that fanfic one day, for now we gotta stick to ahem, 'best naruto fanfics of all time.'
Yeah it seems so man...I mean there is VERY few good actual crossover Naruto fics, or just Naruto fics in general.
tf this is?
Well to be fair...I would not mind Astolfo in this...Since he is a not used character for this stuff, and also Astolfo is a guy why would the author even need to state that?
When in comes to fanfics that made me want to gauge my eyes out, there are three very strong contender.

First, Legend of Zelda: The True Force. It's basically very detailed, step by step Ocarina of Time walktrough written in horrible purple prose, with added bonus of pointless sub plots, pointless OCs and pointless Star Wars Crossover. And by very detailed, I mean it describes in excruciating details every room in the game, fighting against nearly every enemy, solving every puzzle, and more. At one point there is an over 2000 words long lore dump on how a door works, I'm not kidding.

Second, some Naruto fanfic, where Naruto gets super op for really idiotic reasons and becomes the most horrible character, I've ever seen In a fanfic. He secretly takes over konoha and turns it nazi dictatorship, he rapes, he murders, and the author insists that he is a good person. There is literally an author's note, saying that Naruto is justified in all of this because he had bad childhood, right in a chapter, where Naruto kills innocent civilians out of boredom.

Third is a russian MLP fanfic with actually interesting premise, a human gets turned into a soul eating monster and still tries to be a good person. This good premise is immediately ruined, when the character is a massive dick even before becoming a monster. And when he becomes a monster, I can't even describe it, he constantly switches between wanting to be good and being evil monster, except it makes absolutely no sense when he does that. I think, the author was trying to show, that the character is struggling to stay a good person, despite his monstrous nature, but it's written really, really badly, like the worst possible way you could write that. The story in general is filled with bad writing, but not the funny kind, the kind that just makes you fell bad. And then there is blatant plagiarism: missions from Witcher turned into plots for chapters, dialogue and character design stolen from Bleach, characters stolen from Seven Deadly Sins, one of the chapters is like literally a chapter from Doctor Zhivago with the names of his OCs replacing names from the original, and way more. There are completely wtf out of place parts that fell like they stolen from a bunch really weird obscure books, that I simply don't know
Jesus ******* CHRIST! What is wrong with those authors...especially the ******* second one!

Man issei solos all y/n confirmed (except kiru)

aww hell nah, it's out the edge, A EDGY-LORD FOR THE JAUNE EDGY INCEL FANS.

welp, off to stab myself.
pyrocynical-stab.gif

Aw hell nah, that Rider mf is back at it again with his new story, called 'I got a bitch who is a demon"

infact, i might make up bad names of his recent works just for this.

"A Dream but Worse"
"A new Flashlight"
"A Edgelord Red Hood (ah shit for the Incels)"
"BLACK knight, (like what is he? black?)"

and guess what, ALL ARE TYPICAL IZUKU YAGI GENERIC STORIES WITH HIM GETTING HIT AND BEING WIMPED BY HIS GIRLS.

i sincerely hope that trope burns.

Honestly I didn't like this fanfic and I didn't like that anime because ffs, it's probably for the edgy-edge incels shit, no wonder they got the edginess for their ''abused and neglected'' reader they probably got that shit from there and some other edgy-edge animes.

this is two kinds of re-zero fanfictions i've have in my library for some time.

The first one is technically some guy in Re-Zero but not really isekai'd like a typical ordinary guy, he's a special one or some sort, but with his new power that can help him. A fanfic that basically mixes seriousness and comedy quite well. https://www.wattpad.com/story/326286093-re-zero-dishonorable

The second one is the most generic ass guy named Soren Azure that gets isekai'd to Re-Zero and gets all the bitches despite him being bitchless in general, haha bitch. And he wants to change fate with the most knowledge and generic routes to get some bitches so he can bang some bitches to satisfy his [REDACTED] https://www.wattpad.com/story/305056749-re-zero-mage-who-defies-fate

In a short word.

THIS GUY'S FANFIC - A GOOD RE-ZERO FANFIC THAT MIXES COMEDY AND TRAGEDY QUITE WELL
THE SOREN AZURE FANFIC - A RE-ZERO FANFIC WHERE HE WANTS GIRLS TO **** HIM HARD AFTER LOOKING AT HIM ONCE.

this is two kinds of re-zero fanfictions i've have in my library for some time.

The first one is technically some guy in Re-Zero but not really isekai'd like a typical ordinary guy, he's a special one or some sort, but with his new power that can help him. A fanfic that basically mixes seriousness and comedy quite well. https://www.wattpad.com/story/326286093-re-zero-dishonorable

The second one is the most generic ass guy named Soren Azure that gets isekai'd to Re-Zero and gets all the bitches despite him being bitchless in general, haha bitch. And he wants to change fate with the most knowledge and generic routes to get some bitches so he can bang some bitches to satisfy his [REDACTED] https://www.wattpad.com/story/305056749-re-zero-mage-who-defies-fate

In a short word.

THIS GUY'S FANFIC - A GOOD RE-ZERO FANFIC THAT MIXES COMEDY AND TRAGEDY QUITE WELL
THE SOREN AZURE FANFIC - A RE-ZERO FANFIC WHERE HE WANTS GIRLS TO **** HIM HARD AFTER LOOKING AT HIM ONCE.
soren azure
toad skywalker
they have now basically become memes

ah great another generic izuku yagi gets neglected by cuckerknight34

That Wattpad...
I read that One when i still find Ironman x mha and it was mediocere from what i remember
Edit: oops.. it new fanfic? Maybe i read other Wattpad that similar to that title

Back