• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warriors of Heaven and Hell: The Most Skilled on the Wiki!

azontr

He/Him
Welcome, ladies, gentlemen, to my schizophrenic nightmare. We will be analyzing and effectively placing the most skilled wiki characters into categories, in order to properly measure their combative ability, as a compendium/guide to use as a reference in VS Threads. We will be separating the categories into 4:

• Close-Range Weapons
  • Bare-Handed
  • Ranged
  • Miscellaneous

The "Armed" category will be specifically detailing those who primarily use weapons such as swords, spears, shields, axes, hammers, etc. It will be split into specific weapon categories including all that I feel like adding

The "Bare-Handed" category will include those who use their bodies in combat, forsaking any form of weapon. This will be strictly comparing H2H/CQC combat skills. The category will be separated into multiple categories as well, including those who practice traditional Martial Arts and those who practice more modern sports.

The "Ranged" category will include those who are skilled in using ranged weapons such as bows, guns, slings, cannons, etc. This will most likely have the least amount of categories.

The "Miscellaneous" category will include characters who are capable of using and mastering multiple weapons, martial arts, etc without conforming to a single style and are even capable of turning things that would normally never be used as weapons into weapons.

Each category will be ranked from 1-5 based on various criteria which include but are not limited:

Experience, Precision, and Adaptability.

Of course, these are simply the main things to consider when talking of a character's skill. In terms of skill, one must consider things such as Analytical Prediction, Enhanced Senses, Accelerated Development, Acrobatics, etc. But ultimately, one's skill can be measured by evaluating their Experience in combat, their Precision, otherwise known as their ability for micro-control/ability to control and hit targets, and adaptability, which can be summarized as their ability to adapt their skills to new and foreign situations. The Adaptability category should not be mentioned when referring to one's strength development, and should focus strictly on the development of one's technique.

1. Xu Jingming (Feats)
1. Xu Jingming (Feats)
1. Dante Alighieri (Feats)

More categories will come as people suggest them, I'm lazy.

For anyone confused on the categories this will be separated into, Traditional Martial Artist will refer to characters who practice old-school, long built Martial Arts/Schools of Fighting, such characters including characters like Bang, Retsu Kaioh, Kuroki Gensai, etc.

Modern Martial Artist will refer to those who practice Modern Combat Sports or practice Military Martial Arts, such characters including Yu (The Boxer), Little Mac, Chris Jericho (WWE), Eren Yeager, etc.

Multi-Faceted will include characters who do not conform to either of the previous categories and either know and have mastered multiple styles, or have created their own personal Martial Arts and have an immense amount of variety that cannot be pinned down to a single category. Characters such as this include Garou, Mori Jin, Cassandra Cain, etc.

1. Kenshiro (Feats)
2. Karate Kid (Feats)

More will be added as suggestions are made.

1. Vash the Stampede (Feats)
2. Hajime Nagumo (Feats)
3. V1 (ULTRAKILL) (Feats)
1. Sagittarius Aiolos (Feats)
1. Usopp (Feats)
2. Golden Ball (Feats)

More will be added as time passes and suggestions are made.

1. Marisa Kirisame (Feats)
2. Sora (Kingdom Hearts) (Feats)
3. Taskmaster (Feats)
4. Bullseye (Feats)
5. Shirou Emiya (Feats)

The criteria to get a spot on this list will be to provide a CLEAR and CONCISE list of your character's skill feats, and suggesting a spot/category that you wish for them to be placed in. If one wishes to take a spot from another, a Fun and Games thread must be created pitting two character's together in a contest of skill(STRICTLY SKILL) and the vote count must conform to typical VS Thread rules in order for the victory to be considered valid.

Suggestions and improvements are welcome.

Please keep the toxicity to a minimum.

Pending Submissions:

Mash Burnedead

Bayonetta

Rex Salazar

Widowmaker

Rex Marksley

Qrow Branwen

Kayn

Rishia Ivyred

Captain America

Ultraman Zero

Officio Assassinorum

Goku Black

Mori Jin

Cassandra Cain

Commander Shepard

Twenty-Fifth Baam

Makoto Misumi

Kaina Tsutsumi (Lady Nagant)

Last edited:
Can't believe you're ripping off Witch, who in turn ripped-off whoever made the last skilled characters thread, who in turn ripped-off whoeve-

Can't believe you're ripping off Witch, who in turn ripped-off whoever made the last skilled characters thread, who in turn ripped-off whoeve-
Witch did give me a lot of inspiration to do this, yeah. Though I felt that it should be a more "organized" system, so I felt like redoing it.

Plus, skill debates really interest me, so I was even more interested. So we can say that Witch and others did indeed inspire to make this thread. Shoutout to my homeboy from 55th @First_Witch

I actually dont remember who originated the Skill threads, just that me, Earl Ionliosite and a Baki Supporter whose name I can't recall were pretty involved in them.

Funnily enough, I did plan to write a hitpiece on Skill and how we currently view and discuss it is kinda problematic, which involves taking potshots at scaling chains, occupation based assumptions and experience.

Will do some martial characters later, but in the meantime, one of my submissions for gun marksmanship

I actually dont remember who originated the Skill threads, just that me, Earl Ionliosite and a Baki Supporter whose name I can't recall were pretty involved in them.

Funnily enough, I did plan to write a hitpiece on Skill and how we currently view and discuss it is kinda problematic, which involves taking potshots at scaling chains, occupation based assumptions and experience.
I'd be interested in seeing that one day.

You gonna submit a character or are you planning to lurk?
Will do some martial characters later, but in the meantime, one of my submissions for gun marksmanship

And your reasoning? Without reasoning/a skill list she'll just go into pending like Mash.

Pretty sure you can just copy paste her reasoning from your last thread.

I'll put her in pending until then.
You are one clever little sausage

Right, Sion. Before I explain why Sion is a absolute beast, I have to explain Knights first. Basically, in Knight Run Knights are elite soldiers tasked with infiltrating and assassinating High Level aliens, with the strongest being Zero Types. In order to be elected for the Knight order, one must be the cream of the crop across countless worlds. Only the most skilled and strongest are elected to become Knight Trainees. As a Trainee, you are trained in sword fighting and military tactics for years, until you can participate in the graduation exam, which is suriving on a real battlefield under Knight chaperons. This exams can be absolutely brutal though. We saw 1 such exam within the story, multiple transport ships full with trainees participated. Only 3 trainees survived that exam, even a Knight Chaperon died that day. So even if you are talented and special, you can still die like a dog on the battlefield.

Once you passed that, you become a Knight. Knights are supersoldiers who have to fight wars against flying, lasershooting aliens, with some high levels being able to whipe out entire military troops on their own, with nothing but a sword and the occasional, vanilla super power, like fire manipulation or telekinesis. Knights who have distinguished themselve on constant planetary wars can advance to Master Knight status, which are elites among elites. Master Knights are tasked with killing Zero Types, the strongest alien class out there. Zero Types can literally melt space fleets on their own and are unkillable without any Knight Support.

Lets talk about Zero Types more in depth. Zero Types are graded and range from D to SS. A single D rank could fight a group of 17 Knights plus 1 Master Knight, kill 5 Knights and hospitalize the other 12 and the Master Knight. The grades inbetween require a varying level of Master Knights. A S grade? They can stop multiple fleets plus armies of Master Knights on their own. Remember that.

Now back to the human side, lets talk about Cold Heroes and the Top Sword. Cold Heroes are legendary Knights that have been so powerful and skilled that they are frozen up and only thawed for when Humanity is on the brink of destruction. Cold Heroes are literal gods compared to your average Master Knight and only the top echelon is can become one. The Top Sword on the other hand, is the greatest Knight that currently lives. The Knight Order itself awards that title, making it objectivly correct in universe.

So much fluff that is basically just lolskillchain, now lets actually talk about Sion.

Technique copy: Sion can, with a single view on any martial art, perfectly copy the art. It was stated that Sion copies the art so well it becomes something she has done tens of thousands of time. Not only that, she can break the art done to its concept in her head. She could for example reconstruct a sword art whose theory was lost after witnissing it once, determine every stances' and moves' purpose and rebuild it into something personal.

Analytical Prediction: A somewhat weaker aspect of hers, but still pretty good. Sion can kick her sword high into the air in order to kill something high in the air and have it fall back into her hands while a enemy was speedamping towards. Said amp was described as being basically teleporation, and by reading it, she could perfecty counterattack it midteleportation.

Enhanced Senses: Sion scales above her pupil Clint, who learned everything from Sion. Clint could accuratly pinpoint an enemy through a multistory building full with other peoples, by tapping his sword onto the ground and feeling what he described as a "Dangerous step". Mofo could even tell their gender just by that.

Acrobatics: Every Knight worth their shit have to be able to fight in what Knight Run describes as "Spatial Combat". A Knight has to be able to fight to their fullest regardless of spatial allignment and footing, which echoes with the fact that Knights frequently have to engage in space battles.

Reflexes: Sion copied the Six Evil One God style and such as access to the First Evil, a pure reflex skill which allows for near unlimited counters.

Body Control: Sion can fight while her body is barely muscles on bones. Her entire body constantly breaking apart and rotting. Deathly sickly and radiated to hell and back and in spite of all of that can still fight.

AccelDev: The most skilled Knights where stated to be constantly evolving midfight against stronger enemies. Sion herself has done that to extraordinary degree and I will elaborate on that at a later section

Martial Arts/Sword mastery: Sion's sword art has been refined to the absolute limit. One of its signature characteristics is that the blade becomes invisible when she throws a cut. By freeing her sword of any form or rhythm, it becomes unperceiveable, something not achieveable by speed. Not only that, she possess numerous other Martial arts, including the Mayer Style, a ancient martial arts comprised of all earthly martial arts condenced into one Style, a Style so effective that it allows humans to fight with Aliens barehanded, the infamous Pray Style which is a far more powerful and effective form evolved from the Mayer Style and so on. Furthermore, Sion can reflect the physical force of attacks back at the attacker and neutralize attacks by using the same attack.

Now the most insane thing Sion did: Sion Zail vs Hyperion. Can't really explain why this is such a insane feat without explaining the fight, so bear with me.

To set the scene, prior to their final fight, Sion had a offscreen fight with Hyperion, there she was at peak condition. She barely evaded mutual destruction, but managed to kill Hyperion. Fast foward in their second and final fight, literally all odds are stacked against Sion. Before the fight even began, the condition of Sion could only be described as horrific. Girl was deathly sick, radiated to hell and back and had a barely functioning body. Her body looked worse than a slaughterhouse. If that sounded bad than wait till you hear the next thing. Even when she was healthy, Sion was the physically weaker one compared to Hyperion. Now get this, Hyperion passivly erodes space around it, cutting the physical stats of anyone standing inside said space by 80%. 80 PERCENT! To recap, Sion, who even at physical peak was weaker than her opponent, had to fight something in a near death state ON TOP of only having 20% of her strength left.

But wait, it gets worse. Hyperion possesses a Weapon called Mystletein, which has the pleasant ability of deconstructing everything it touches. A Single hit would be fatal for Sion. Additionally, Mysteltein can grant that ability to other spears, meaning that Hyperion could rain down oneshotting spears. Oh and its freely controlable, meaning that Hyperion could throw Mystletein, remote control it and have it return to it whenever and however it wants.

Ain't the end, Hyperion has 2 revives. Sion bested all of that above and killed Hyperion. Hyperion revived, got a powerup and hyperspeed movement. Sion killed it again. It revived ******* again. This time, it fused with Mystletein, amplyfing the deconstruction effect of it massivly. Just standing near it slowly eroded you and the range of that erosion aura was massive. So now Sion had kill Hyperion again, while it turned into General Grievous, got even stronger and slowly killed Sion by presence alone.

Sion finally killed it. And do you know what she had avaiable the entire fight? A Sword. With no hax attached to it. Sion fought Hyperion nonstop without any breaks throughout their fight, with nothing but a sword. Determination, Willpower and the duty to protect her homeworld and loved ones kept her going.

Not forgetting smaller fluff: Sion was a Top Sword and holds the second highest record of promotion speed with 2 years of Knight service before becoming the greatest Knight at that time. Hyperion was a Grade S Type Zero, Sion is the first and only Knight to have ever slain a Grade S alone and without any support. When Sion was a child, she whooped a seasoned Knights ass after 4 weeks of playtraining lol.

Dante
Although the profile is complete garbage, it is undeniable that he is extremely skilled

He for example is able to fight and defeat characters like King Minos, who has a supernatural sense of smell that can tell people's past, such as battles and sins throughout a person's life (Which by logic is something extremely advantageous, since then he would know the style and strategies that Dante has done in the past), and has even mentioned that his senses knows the future of things, which would indicate some level of precog. In addition, King Minos is shown to be almost invulnerable to Dante's attacks and physically more powerful, also having infinite stamina, since he is destined to work in Hell for all eternity.

And about infinite stamina, it's something that really isn't difficult for Dante to fight, even if the opponent is comparable to him or even stronger. Notably, all demons from hell have the goal of working for eternity, torturing any soul that is damned, which would require infinite stamina. An example of how easy it is for Dante to kill such demons is when he defeat dozens of damned souls and elite demons while having his stamina constantly decreased in the Malebolge, all this while having his hopes dashed little by little by Beatrice

When Dante movements are limited to a small circle to fight his own father, Alighiero, who possesses Homing Attack and range attacks (And infinite stamina), he is able to eventually defeat him and later even steal Alighiero's magical powers.

Even in his first notable battle in the game, which is against Death, he shows great skill in combat. Death is a being who is able to physically dominate Dante with a single arm, have telekinesis attacks, and billions of years of experience in hunting souls, and it still loses the battle against Dante and ironically is killed. This while Dante was only using a very simple human weapon.
Crtl C + Crtl V

You are one clever little sausage

Right, Sion. Before I explain why Sion is a absolute beast, I have to explain Knights first. Basically, in Knight Run Knights are elite soldiers tasked with infiltrating and assassinating High Level aliens, with the strongest being Zero Types. In order to be elected for the Knight order, one must be the cream of the crop across countless worlds. Only the most skilled and strongest are elected to become Knight Trainees. As a Trainee, you are trained in sword fighting and military tactics for years, until you can participate in the graduation exam, which is suriving on a real battlefield under Knight chaperons. This exams can be absolutely brutal though. We saw 1 such exam within the story, multiple transport ships full with trainees participated. Only 3 trainees survived that exam, even a Knight Chaperon died that day. So even if you are talented and special, you can still die like a dog on the battlefield.

Once you passed that, you become a Knight. Knights are supersoldiers who have to fight wars against flying, lasershooting aliens, with some high levels being able to whipe out entire military troops on their own, with nothing but a sword and the occasional, vanilla super power, like fire manipulation or telekinesis. Knights who have distinguished themselve on constant planetary wars can advance to Master Knight status, which are elites among elites. Master Knights are tasked with killing Zero Types, the strongest alien class out there. Zero Types can literally melt space fleets on their own and are unkillable without any Knight Support.

Lets talk about Zero Types more in depth. Zero Types are graded and range from D to SS. A single D rank could fight a group of 17 Knights plus 1 Master Knight, kill 5 Knights and hospitalize the other 12 and the Master Knight. The grades inbetween require a varying level of Master Knights. A S grade? They can stop multiple fleets plus armies of Master Knights on their own. Remember that.

Now back to the human side, lets talk about Cold Heroes and the Top Sword. Cold Heroes are legendary Knights that have been so powerful and skilled that they are frozen up and only thawed for when Humanity is on the brink of destruction. Cold Heroes are literal gods compared to your average Master Knight and only the top echelon is can become one. The Top Sword on the other hand, is the greatest Knight that currently lives. The Knight Order itself awards that title, making it objectivly correct in universe.

So much fluff that is basically just lolskillchain, now lets actually talk about Sion.

Technique copy: Sion can, with a single view on any martial art, perfectly copy the art. It was stated that Sion copies the art so well it becomes something she has done tens of thousands of time. Not only that, she can break the art done to its concept in her head. She could for example reconstruct a sword art whose theory was lost after witnissing it once, determine every stances' and moves' purpose and rebuild it into something personal.

Analytical Prediction: A somewhat weaker aspect of hers, but still pretty good. Sion can kick her sword high into the air in order to kill something high in the air and have it fall back into her hands while a enemy was speedamping towards. Said amp was described as being basically teleporation, and by reading it, she could perfecty counterattack it midteleportation.

Enhanced Senses: Sion scales above her pupil Clint, who learned everything from Sion. Clint could accuratly pinpoint an enemy through a multistory building full with other peoples, by tapping his sword onto the ground and feeling what he described as a "Dangerous step". Mofo could even tell their gender just by that.

Acrobatics: Every Knight worth their shit have to be able to fight in what Knight Run describes as "Spatial Combat". A Knight has to be able to fight to their fullest regardless of spatial allignment and footing, which echoes with the fact that Knights frequently have to engage in space battles.

Reflexes: Sion copied the Six Evil One God style and such as access to the First Evil, a pure reflex skill which allows for near unlimited counters.

Body Control: Sion can fight while her body is barely muscles on bones. Her entire body constantly breaking apart and rotting. Deathly sickly and radiated to hell and back and in spite of all of that can still fight.

AccelDev: The most skilled Knights where stated to be constantly evolving midfight against stronger enemies. Sion herself has done that to extraordinary degree and I will elaborate on that at a later section

Martial Arts/Sword mastery: Sion's sword art has been refined to the absolute limit. One of its signature characteristics is that the blade becomes invisible when she throws a cut. By freeing her sword of any form or rhythm, it becomes unperceiveable, something not achieveable by speed. Not only that, she possess numerous other Martial arts, including the Mayer Style, a ancient martial arts comprised of all earthly martial arts condenced into one Style, a Style so effective that it allows humans to fight with Aliens barehanded, the infamous Pray Style which is a far more powerful and effective form evolved from the Mayer Style and so on. Furthermore, Sion can reflect the physical force of attacks back at the attacker and neutralize attacks by using the same attack.

Now the most insane thing Sion did: Sion Zail vs Hyperion. Can't really explain why this is such a insane feat without explaining the fight, so bear with me.

To set the scene, prior to their final fight, Sion had a offscreen fight with Hyperion, there she was at peak condition. She barely evaded mutual destruction, but managed to kill Hyperion. Fast foward in their second and final fight, literally all odds are stacked against Sion. Before the fight even began, the condition of Sion could only be described as horrific. Girl was deathly sick, radiated to hell and back and had a barely functioning body. Her body looked worse than a slaughterhouse. If that sounded bad than wait till you hear the next thing. Even when she was healthy, Sion was the physically weaker one compared to Hyperion. Now get this, Hyperion passivly erodes space around it, cutting the physical stats of anyone standing inside said space by 80%. 80 PERCENT! To recap, Sion, who even at physical peak was weaker than her opponent, had to fight something in a near death state ON TOP of only having 20% of her strength left.

But wait, it gets worse. Hyperion possesses a Weapon called Mystletein, which has the pleasant ability of deconstructing everything it touches. A Single hit would be fatal for Sion. Additionally, Mysteltein can grant that ability to other spears, meaning that Hyperion could rain down oneshotting spears. Oh and its freely controlable, meaning that Hyperion could throw Mystletein, remote control it and have it return to it whenever and however it wants.

Ain't the end, Hyperion has 2 revives. Sion bested all of that above and killed Hyperion. Hyperion revived, got a powerup and hyperspeed movement. Sion killed it again. It revived ******* again. This time, it fused with Mystletein, amplyfing the deconstruction effect of it massivly. Just standing near it slowly eroded you and the range of that erosion aura was massive. So now Sion had kill Hyperion again, while it turned into General Grievous, got even stronger and slowly killed Sion by presence alone.

Sion finally killed it. And do you know what she had avaiable the entire fight? A Sword. With no hax attached to it. Sion fought Hyperion nonstop without any breaks throughout their fight, with nothing but a sword. Determination, Willpower and the duty to protect her homeworld and loved ones kept her going.

Not forgetting smaller fluff: Sion was a Top Sword and holds the second highest record of promotion speed with 2 years of Knight service before becoming the greatest Knight at that time. Hyperion was a Grade S Type Zero, Sion is the first and only Knight to have ever slain a Grade S alone and without any support. When Sion was a child, she whooped a seasoned Knights ass after 4 weeks of playtraining lol.
Cool.

Well, we all know what category Sion is going in(Swords/Bladed Weapon Users), but what place she'd get is debatable. The thread doesn't have much traction rn and as such nobody to really challenge her spot, so should I just put her in 1st place for now?

Can't wait for the "miscellanous items users" category so I can nominate V1 for being able to do dumb shit with coins.
huh.

That... actually sounds like a good idea. But isn't V1's main weapon guns or some shit? He'd just go into the firearms users category.

Cool.

Well, we all know what category Sion is going in(Swords/Bladed Weapon Users), but what place she'd get is debatable. The thread doesn't have much traction rn and as such nobody to really challenge her spot, so should I just put her in 1st place for now?
Shrugs there is currently little common ground when it comes to skill, so considering that this is your thread you will have the authority to do whatever you want

Yea, and V1 is exceptionally skilled at using firearms as well, considering it managed to wipe out every army on Earth and the first layer of Hell. Though I still think the coins part is the most ridiculous thing V1 can do skill-wise, since you can beat probably the hardest boss in the game by just punching money at him.
Well, if coins/money aren't his main or preferred weapons then we'd just put him in the firearms users category until I make a 'miscellanous items users' category for fighters of his type.

Shrugs there is currently little common ground when it comes to skill, so considering that this is your thread you will have the authority to do whatever you want
I'll just put her at number 1 and wait for people to challenge her lelz.

Ji Ning (Three Realms) for a spot in the swordsman users. Though there are 2 profiles so not sure how you will list them.

Planck already made a really good list of his bonkers feats, but I couldn't copy it because my phone is an ass.

So, here's the link to his post. If that ain't allowed, then I'll have to post it here later after I get on the pc.

Ji Ning (Three Realms) for a spot in the swordsman users. Though there are 2 profiles so not sure how you will list them.

Planck already made a really good list of his bonkers feats, but I couldn't copy it because my phone is an ass.

So, here's the link to his post. If that ain't allowed, then I'll have to post it here later after I get on the pc.
Well, which profile is the most skilled?

And I can just copy-paste the reasoning into this thread for you if you can't right now.

There seem to be some challengers now so I guess Sion won't get the top spot.

Desolate Chaos is more skilled. Its just that the profile would've been way too bloated so we decided to split it up.

Well, which profile is the most skilled?

And I can just copy-paste the reasoning into this thread for you if you can't right now.

There seem to be some challengers now so I guess Sion won't get the top spot.
XPjjafy.png

Such is life​

Back