• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warriors of Heaven and Hell: The Most Skilled on the Wiki!

I thought this thread could also house general conversations about fictional skill?

The characters we bring up here have to qualify for the list to be talked about?
I mean I guess if enough people want it to be? I've said many times I'm up for suggestions to changes. This wasn't originally a general discussion thread but if enough people want it to be, I can make it as such.

It's really weird that you just list a bunch of characters in bulk. You're not even listing feats for them individually so it's hard to keep track bro. Can you submit characters individually with feats?
Oh no no no I'm not nominating all of these (at least not yet)

That was literally just for fun since I remembered I had made my little list

It's possible for a regular human to achieve great mastery and precision over their muscles, but meanwhile something like Garou and Saitama achieving subatomic level body control is absolutely BS. At what point does Body control go from skill to Bullshit? Like, something like Inosuke being able to move his muscles in a way that causes him to dodge with his organs (like when he gets stabbed trough the heart, but then revelas he used flexibility to contort his body so it would miss) is something doable in theory. But things like directly manipulating your own heart and organs wich lack the nerve tissue needed to be consciously used would also be more of a mutant thing than a skill feat. (Like Garou manipulating his heart to use EHRF)

It's possible for a regular human to achieve great mastery and precision over their muscles, but meanwhile something like Garou and Saitama achieving subatomic level body control is absolutely BS. At what point does Body control go from skill to Bullshit? Like, something like Inosuke being able to move his muscles in a way that causes him to dodge with his organs (like when he gets stabbed trough the heart, but then revelas he used flexibility to contort his body so it would miss) is something doable in theory. But things like directly manipulating your own heart and organs wich lack the nerve tissue needed to be consciously used would also be more of a mutant thing than a skill feat. (Like Garou manipulating his heart to use EHRF)
Huh. That's actually a good question.

I'm actually sorta confused on this as well.

Like, if it's explained as having control over your chest muscles in such a way you can force your heart to beat a certain way, slow it's beating rate and even stop it/speed it up then i guess it's believable. Baki forcing his brain to release endorphins and stuff is also possible since you can induce it with psychological phenomenon. getting amped from specific breathing techniques is also a thing irl, but obviously characters in demon slayer take that way too far. not to mention getting like 500x stronger because you are breathing good or controlling your muscles well is impossible due to the scale, but not really due to the method,etc.

But yeah I'll add Golden Ball when I get my internet back. My router decided to ******* shoot itself for some reason.

Who the heck is amicia? Got a link?

Mihawk >>>> Ikki.
Jx7vEvH.jpeg

Mash (Fate) should have a spot in Shield users but I'm not going to no-life getting all the feats. Feel bad for whoever is left to that task.

Afaik she'd mostly get skill scaling for being able to keep up with a lot of servants including Musashi while she was being controlled by Aphrodite.

I mean, just with feats showed in the animes and mangas (since there we can visually see the feats) she could take a spot in shield users, without even considering scaling chains which would help improve her skill.

Because I'm lazy and I don't feel like making another skill essay, I'll nominate Austin Theory.

Here's how skilled he is:

Well, for starters, Austin Theory was a bodybuilding champion at the age of 17. Here's an image of him in that bodybuilding competition. Keep in mind he was only 17 at the time. Now that he’s a full time professional wrestler at the age of 25, there’s no doubt in my mind that Theory is in full peak condition, making him physically superior to a lot of the wrestlers in the roster, as well as one of the most athletically gifted.

Theory was stated by commentary to have been blessed with all of the tools an athlete can hope for, and is a true prodigy in the world of professional wrestling. This already shows the massive amounts of potential/skill Theory has.

To start things off with a bang, there’s this new wrestler called Axiom. In this promo, he’s billed as someone who can quickly analyze and react to anything thanks to his gift for mathematics, which he uses to defeat wrestlers in the ring. Yes, this guy uses mathematical formulas while in the middle of a match to defeat his opponents. Keep in mind, this guy struggles with NXT wrestlers, while Austin Theory has fought on par with and defeated some of the best wrestlers in the business, so Theory is likely far superior to the likes of Axiom, which is already extremely impressive in itself.

Theory on his debut NXT match was able to fight on par with Roderick Strong. Strong has over 20 years of experience as a wrestler, and was nicknamed The Master of the Backbreaker, due to his ability to constantly target the opponent's back in wrestling matchups.

Theory was also able to hold his own against the likes of Aleister Black, who was trained in Pencak Silat and Kickboxing from the ages 9 to 15.

Austin Theory defeated Ricochet in only a couple of minutes. Ricochet is notorious for using his absurd levels of acrobatics and quick reflexes to blitz, overwhelm, and defeat his opponents.

Theory was able to give Bobby Lashley a good run for his money. Bobby Lashley has a very good mixed martial arts background, having a record of 15-2, defeating the likes of Joshua Franklin in 41 seconds (TKO), and Mike Cook in 24 seconds (Submission). He even defeated James Thompson, who at that point, had over a decade of experience in mixed martial arts. Lashley defeated him in 54 seconds via TKO.

Theory was also able to give AJ Styles a good run for his money. AJ Styles is the same guy who was able to beat John Cena clean. Cena is the same guy who looked like was about to beat Brock Lesnar before getting interrupted. Brock Lesnar was an Amateur Wrestler, and a Mixed Martial Artist career, which he uses, along with his Amateur Wrestling background to decimate his opponents. Lesnar had a record of 106-5 in his 4 years of college wrestling at the NCAA, as well as winning the NCAA Division I Heavyweight Championship.

After a hard-hitting, physical match, Theory was able to defeat Dolph Ziggler clean. Ziggler has a great amateur wrestling background. Ziggler set the record for most pins in St. Edward High School with 82 pins. When he was a wrestler at Kent State University, he at one point, held the record for most career wins in the team's history, earning 121 wins (the record was soon broken, but this still says a lot for how skilled Theory is).

Theory was able to trade blows with the likes of Drew McIntyre. McIntyre is the same guy who had wars with the likes of Sheamus. In fact, while participating in a grueling ‘Good Old Fashioned Donnybrook’ match, McIntyre was even capable of kicking out of The Brogue Kick. The Brogue Kick is one of the most dangerous moves in all of Pro Wrestling. A referee suffered chronic neck pain when hit with the move. The Brogue Kick was stated to cause extreme nerve damage and tingling in the extremities of the victim. A move this dangerous was something that Drew McIntyre kicked out of, and Theory traded blows with McIntyre.

Theory was able to defeat Finn Balor for the United States Championship, becoming the youngest US Champion in WWE history. Now here's where I go talking about Finn Balor's skill.

Roman Reigns has fought against Brock Lesnar on numerous occasions, and has even won 2 of their battles. He's also defeated The Undertaker at Wrestlemania, becoming the 2nd person to do this. Now, let me show you some skill feats for Lesnar and Taker.

The Undertaker is considered the greatest pure striker in Sports Entertainment history. Even the likes of Kurt Angle was scared to take a punch from him.

If ya don't know Kurt Angle, he's notorious for winning a gold medal with a broken neck, who is this skilled, and was named the greatest shoot wrestler ever.

The Undertaker was undefeated at Wrestlemania for 21 straight years, so that also says alot, especially considering that Undertaker defeated some of the best in the business to keep his streak intact (Randy Orton, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, and many more).

The Undertaker also defeated Goldberg (this match was so shit, but just try to ignore that). Goldberg had a winning streak of 173-0 at one point, so even more impressive.

Finn Balor also defeated Pete Dunne, who's fighting style revolves around brawling, stiff strikes, submission grappling, and bending of his opponents fingers (Small Joint Manipulation), which will leave someone extremely handicapped in a fight, especially since wrestling is all about striking, grappling and holding, and you can't do that without functioning fingers. Pete Dunne was also the same guy who was able to solo the entire Undisputed Era by himself, and the group has been regarded as one of the most dominant factions in WWE history. The group ended up winning all of the gold in NXT at one point.

To pour more salt into the wound, Andre the Giant was undefeated for 15 straight years.

Hulk Hogan was able to defeat Andre the Giant, breaking his undefeated 15 year streak.

The Undertaker was able to defeat Hulk Hogan on two different occasions.

Now, I wouldn't say that Finn is quite on this level of skill, but he was able to hold his own against Roman Reigns, who's defeated The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar, who scale to all of this, so he should at best, be comparable to it. Not exactly equal, but for sure comparable. Theory should also be comparable to this level of skill, as he defeated Balor on numerous occasions.

Back