• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ranking HST Intelligence

For Technological i would go for Mayuri, he Invented a way to utilize Quantum Technology and made Satellites capable of observing across multiple Dimensions, and they are described as more sophisticated and clearer than anything in the living world.

planning has to go to Urahara when he is a War Power for Incalculable Tricks,In the novel cfyow its said that Urahara already has 1000, or 10,000 plans prepared for any scenario,Or he could spontaneously adapt to anything in the moment and simply arrive at an infinite number of strategies

and he also knows how to make a Hogyoku

I think God Usopp shouldn't be overlooked in selecting the brilliant minds in One Piece.

For start, Usopp isn't that bad at planning and technology. Everyone remembers how close he came to defeating Luffy in Water 7 using the dials and making strategies. Not to mention he only had a few hours of preparation and was severely injured. Btw, before Franky joined the crew, Usopp was always doing repairs and carpentry on Going Merry. He also showed great scientific and metrological knowledge to create all the clima-tacts that Nami uses in combat, and most likely (as he is the inventor) he must know how to use them exceptionally. Usopp also displays creativity in his entire fighting style, deceiving opponents with mental inducements through his lies and dissimulation (entire Perona fight), he can even induce his own death, with fake blood using ketchup in combat. Usopp also crafts all of his ammo. Last but not least, Usopp is an expert marksman. His main means of combat for many years was a mere child's slingshot. Usopp manages to shots with his best slingshots from kilometers away, showing that his mind can also calculate accurate routes by measuring the air and the conditions necessary for longshots instantaneously and consecutively.

He has a rather remarkable collection of intelligence feats, more than most members of the crew. His greatest weapon has always been his intelligence and creativity.

I think God Usopp shouldn't be overlooked in selecting the brilliant minds in One Piece.

For start, Usopp isn't that bad at planning and technology. Everyone remembers how close he came to defeating Luffy in Water 7 using the dials and making strategies. Not to mention he only had a few hours of preparation and was severely injured. Btw, before Franky joined the crew, Usopp was always doing repairs and carpentry on Going Merry. He also showed great scientific and metrological knowledge to create all the clima-tacts that Nami uses in combat, and most likely (as he is the inventor) he must know how to use them exceptionally. Usopp also displays creativity in his entire fighting style, deceiving opponents with mental inducements through his lies and dissimulation (entire Perona fight), he can even induce his own death, with fake blood using ketchup in combat. Usopp also crafts all of his ammo. Last but not least, Usopp is an expert marksman. His main means of combat for many years was a mere child's slingshot. Usopp manages to shots with his best slingshots from kilometers away, showing that his mind can also calculate accurate routes by measuring the air and the conditions necessary for longshots instantaneously and consecutively.

He has a rather remarkable collection of intelligence feats, more than most members of the crew. His greatest weapon has always been his intelligence and creativity.
Also the fake cockroaches and plastic 10 ton hammer against Perona.
And the decoy bomb he used on her to trap her.

I really thought by now people already knew what the big 3 is

@ KingTempest, do your thing 🙈

I think Orochimaru can go number 4 or 5 for planning the attack on Konoha. He infiltrated them and got close to Hiruzen, came with a proper way to exclude everyone from his fight with Hiruzen and prepared the edos as well. Probably missing other stuff dont remember a lot. He also aided tremendously in the 4th war with reviving the Hokages and also getting himself a Zetsu body. I would also say Kabuto could prob take the spot as well if anything since he basically is one of the main reasons the war was so difficult with his positioning and control of the edos.

I think Orochimaru can go number 4 or 5 for planning the attack on Konoha. He infiltrated them and got close to Hiruzen, came with a proper way to exclude everyone from his fight with Hiruzen and prepared the edos as well. Probably missing other stuff dont remember a lot. He also aided tremendously in the 4th war with reviving the Hokages and also getting himself a Zetsu body. I would also say Kabuto could prob take the spot as well if anything since he basically is one of the main reasons the war was so difficult with his positioning and control of the edos.
I'd also add with this that Orochi came to Rasa(the Kazekage at the time) with the plan to invade Konoha because they were in a state of economic struggle that was partially due to Land of Wind's Daimyo handling a lot of its Shinobi missions to the Leaf, and after he infiltrating their ranks, Orochi killed Rasa and posed as him to make it easier to manipulate them against the leaf directly, then he took advantage of the chunin exams commotion to get close to Hiruzen and get the Sand and Sound shinobi into the leaf under the guise of taking the exam. And setting seeds of doubt within Sasuke to become his new vessel later on.

Bro was really outplaying two military groups of thousands of experienced Shinobi into attacking each other, killed both their leaders, crippled both villages' military strength for the rest of Part 1, and almost got away with it with no consequence and woulda have taken the leaf had Gaara not had his panic attack and Hiruzen not taken his arms(something that probably wouldn't have happened if Kimimaro didn't get Ninja Aids.), all while handling his side project of setting up Sasuke join him so he could eventually take his body and have the sharingan.

Last edited:
General Intelligence:
1) Kisuke
2) Aizen.
3) Mayuri.
4) Amado.
5) Orochimaru.

Combat intelligence:
1) Kisuke.
2) Aizen.
3) Itachi.
4) Mayuri (bro relies way too much on prep, most of Itachi's feats are in the moment by comparison).
5) Orochimaru.

Academic intelligence:
1) Aizen (he is stated to have the most varied collection of books in all of Soul Society, considering more than a thousand a Shinigami exist, give or take, this is a big statement, not just that, he took Kisuke's research and added that knowledge to his own).
2) Kisuke.
3) Mayuri (bro was in the ******* Maggot's Nest.
4) Itachi (read his profile).
5) Minato.

Technological intelligence:
1) Kisuke.
2) Aizen (these two created the Hogyoku! That feat puts them above the rest.)
3) Mayuri.
4) Amado.
5) Orochimaru.

Planning intelligence:

1) Kisuke (1000 plans for every possible scenario and infinite plans... yeah that's more than enough to say Kisuke is number one, even Aizen said he is smarter, and Quincies who have 1000 years of prep on Kisuke admitted that Kisuke would outsmart them).
2) Aizen (bro planned for within 100 years into the future and not only that, he matched Kisuke for a 100 year long battle of Death Note, despite the fact Kisuke is smarter).
3) Itachi (his profile should be more than enough reason).
4) Mayuri.
5) Orochimaru.

This is as far as I am aware. Hit me up on Discord if anybody has anything to add.
I'd also add with this that Orochi came to Rasa(the Kazekage at the time) with the plan to invade Konoha because they were in a state of economic struggle that was partially due to Land of Wind's Daimyo handling a lot of its Shinobi missions to the Leaf, and after he infiltrating their ranks, Orochi killed Rasa and posed as him to make it easier to manipulate them against the leaf directly, then he took advantage of the chunin exams commotion to get close to Hiruzen and get the Sand and Sound shinobi into the leaf under the guise of taking the exam. And setting seeds of doubt within Sasuke to become his new vessel later on.

Bro was really outplaying two military groups of thousands of experienced Shinobi into attacking each other, killed both their leaders, crippled both villages' military strength for the rest of Part 1, and almost got away with it with no consequence and woulda have taken the leaf had Gaara not had his panic attack and Hiruzen not taken his arms(something that probably wouldn't have happened if Kimimaro didn't get Ninja Aids.), all while handling his side project of setting up Sasuke join him so he could eventually take his body and have the sharingan.
Bumping this goofy ass thread.

Back