• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warriors of Heaven and Hell: The Most Skilled on the Wiki!

Before I plop Ning in the first spot I'll wait for any possible objections.

If none of the other competitors have any arguments to make into the Top spot for Sword Users he will go.

Boring, but, your choice.

Damn, this is going really smoothly so far. Very nice.

Damn, this is going really smoothly so far. Very nice.
Rg2zgKW.png

Scans are preferable, but just an explanation is also valid since I don't expect everyone to be loaded with scans.
Scratch that, I'll grab scans later, mobile doesnt like it when I try to do that.

Also quick correction actually, Jhin is more skilled than Caitlyn.

The guy can perform all the feats I'm gonna list for Caitlyn but while also wearing a mask that removes his depth perception and restricts his breathing while also limiting his ammo count to four bullets per clip and purposely adjusting the timing of his shots to be on a fourth beat to sate his obsession with the number 4.

But as for Cait, shes a natural born prodigy with a rifle, as a child she was able to hit a few centimeters wide fast-moving target from hundreds of yards away with an unscoped warden training carbine. She continued training with her rifle, to the point that in her early 20s (to the point of Arcane) she was able to hit an inch long tube on a person's shoulder multiple times while they were in the middle of a cqc fistfight with her partner, and did so, again, with an unscoped iron sights only warden carbine. After that she received her signature Hextech rifle, which possesses greater accuracy than any carbine, her skill with said rifle is such that, as casual training, she is able to perform feats such as hitting bullseyes without looking at the target, hitting multiple consecutive bullseyes while blindfolded, hitting multiple bullseyes with a single ricocheting bullet, and hitting multiple consecutive bullseyes while firing backwards over her shoulder without looking at the target.

Swords.
And guns.
And feathers from demonic wings.
And a hat.
And more swords.
And more guns.
And a suitcase with a lot of weapons in it.
And a guitar.
An-
Huh.

Yeah I'm definitely gonna have to make a category for people who can turn pretty much anything into a weapon like V1 and Dante.

For now, Dante (DMC) and V1 (ULTRAKILL) will go into the pending characters list while I sort out some shit.

You forgot the most important thing. Gun shoes are cool, but are they as cool as a funny hat and a long scarf made out of demon blood? Exactly.

I'ved added the "Miscellaneous" category.

Now you can all submit your omega skilled characters that can turn grains of rice into weapons capable of killing entire military units.

Vash the Stampede needs to be here for sure for the Firearm list. Most of his skill feats are already in his profile and scales vastly above anything in Trigun. Including the likes of Gun-Ho-Gun's and Eye of Michael members who have layered to **** Analytical Prediction and Information Analysis.

I'll go more in depth later.

Hmm exactly the kind of thread I’m looking for. Skill ain’t exactly my expertise so I’m curious to see how the characters I’d suggest stack up.

Also put Ji Ning (Desolate Chaos) in the 1st spot for swordsman.

Since idk where to put Sion and Dante (the other Dante not the pizza man).

Feel free to list his feats, then. Nobody seems to be competing for any of the Ranged spots so far.
From his intelligence section.

if not smarter than, Knives. Vash has spent over 100+ years honing his marksmanship to an unmatched level. Vash has spent the last 100 years being hunted by humanity's best bounty hunters and Assassins. Vash consistently outskills skilled opponents whilst using non lethal force, Vash was hunted by Eye of Michael members and the Gun-Ho-Guns and the members all analyze and predict every aspect of their opponents including body movement, skills, habits and breathing patterns. Vash easily dispatches members of these organizations as if they were nothing can instantly deduce abilities and see through illusions spread throughout Ten Kilometers made by nigh invisible wire using the weight of the water to severe the puppeteers fingers. counts the number of shots multiple bounty hunters gunshots, knowing all but one has ammo left.

can figure out the mechanics of sensory hypnosis after seeing it once and bypass it. Vash can shoot thousands of rounds all through the same bullet hole and never miss, while avoid hitting anything vital. has shot the fuses of dozens of sticks of dynamite before they can hit the ground. Vash can change the incoming trajectory of long ranged attacks back at the opponent or change the direction of an attack Inches away from him. Can disarm 4 men so quickly with 4 gunshots that it sounded like only one.

Can block omnidirectional attacks at the same time from point blank range. can dodge attacks from FTE opponents while under Hypnosis and having his senses paralyzed. Vash can parry attacks with AoE of Kilometers. Vash can fight without the usage of his eyesight, in under a hundredth of a second Vash was able to perform much more calculations than the 200+ year old Plant. Plants are much superior to the Humans of Trigun, who are able to create ships capable of space-time and intergalactic communication systems. Plants can understand the mechanisms of Causality which even the advanced civilizations of Trigun cannot comprehend. Plants are also smart enough to understand the quantum mechanics and the mechanics of the creation and destruction of universality space-Time structures. Vash can turn ordinary bullets into black hole bullets with some time.

Vash's skill feats are ******* crazy and has way more fests that I didn't list. Also from what my memory serves, Weekly conceded on Vash being more skilled than Bayo when it comes to marksmanship. He also a capable Martial artist in hand to hand combatant given that he can reflect attacks with thousands of KM AoE at point blank range.

From his intelligence section.

if not smarter than, Knives. Vash has spent over 100+ years honing his marksmanship to an unmatched level. Vash has spent the last 100 years being hunted by humanity's best bounty hunters and Assassins. Vash consistently outskills skilled opponents whilst using non lethal force, Vash was hunted by Eye of Michael members and the Gun-Ho-Guns and the members all analyze and predict every aspect of their opponents including body movement, skills, habits and breathing patterns. Vash easily dispatches members of these organizations as if they were nothing can instantly deduce abilities and see through illusions spread throughout Ten Kilometers made by nigh invisible wire using the weight of the water to severe the puppeteers fingers. counts the number of shots multiple bounty hunters gunshots, knowing all but one has ammo left.

can figure out the mechanics of sensory hypnosis after seeing it once and bypass it. Vash can shoot thousands of rounds all through the same bullet hole and never miss, while avoid hitting anything vital. has shot the fuses of dozens of sticks of dynamite before they can hit the ground. Vash can change the incoming trajectory of long ranged attacks back at the opponent or change the direction of an attack Inches away from him. Can disarm 4 men so quickly with 4 gunshots that it sounded like only one.

Can block omnidirectional attacks at the same time from point blank range. can dodge attacks from FTE opponents while under Hypnosis and having his senses paralyzed. Vash can parry attacks with AoE of Kilometers. Vash can fight without the usage of his eyesight, in under a hundredth of a second Vash was able to perform much more calculations than the 200+ year old Plant. Plants are much superior to the Humans of Trigun, who are able to create ships capable of space-time and intergalactic communication systems. Plants can understand the mechanisms of Causality which even the advanced civilizations of Trigun cannot comprehend. Plants are also smart enough to understand the quantum mechanics and the mechanics of the creation and destruction of universality space-Time structures. Vash can turn ordinary bullets into black hole bullets with some time.

Vash's skill feats are ******* crazy and has way more fests that I didn't list. Also from what my memory serves, Weekly conceded on Vash being more skilled than Bayo when it comes to marksmanship. He also a capable Martial artist in hand to hand combatant given that he can reflect attacks with thousands of KM AoE at point blank range.
Kewl. Vash will prolly get top spot in firearms users then.

Also, I don't know what category Weekly is submitting Bayonetta into anyway, he never said what he wanted her in.

I've added Vash the Stampede as the most skilled firearms user. Feel free to challenge him for his spot(or aim for a lower spot so we can fill the lists plz).

I originally wanted Dante for the original 3 categories but since miscellaneous is basically perfect for him get his ass there
Alright.

Per standard, I'll place him into the 1st spot until somebody comes to challenge his throne. (Though hopefully people aim for lower spots so we can actually fill the list).

I promised I'd explain why V1 is a skilled marksman just by listing the stuff it can do with the Marksman variant of its revolver (which is the revolver that releases coins in the first place). This is the stuff I can remember that can be done with the coins, as well as stuff from this video that goes more in-depth about how the Marksman revolver works (and explains it far better than I could).

• Can shoot at a coin so high in the sky with ridiculous accuracy the bullet is sent speeding into an enemy's weakpoint (without looking at them)
  • Can also shoot at the same coin with ridiculous precision that it makes the coin split in two and fly straight towards said enemy's weakpoint
  • Can also counter explosives or enemies that are charging up an attack by sending the coin flying into their projectile and causing a big boom
  • Can also make things such as lightning bolts from its railcannon ricochet off of multiple coins
  • Oh right, it can toss multiple coins into the air and line them all up, split them apart, and then send them flying into the weakpoint of an enemy with a single bullet (without having to look at its enemy, mind you)
  • Can beat a robot similar to it in skill that also wields the Marksman variant of the revolver. Can toss a coin right as the other robot is about to perform its own coin combo, and it'll end up adding the extra coin to its combo. V1 can then COUNTER this combo by shooting it right back, return to sender style
Yea.

Last edited:
I promised I'd explain why V1 is a skilled marksman just by listing the stuff it can do with the Marksman variant of its revolver (which is the revolver that releases coins in the first place). This is the stuff I can remember that can be done with the coins, as well as stuff from this video that goes more in-depth about how the Marksman revolver works (and explains it far better than I could).

• Can shoot at a coin so high in the sky with ridiculous accuracy the bullet is sent speeding into an enemy's weakpoint (without looking at them)
  • Can also shoot at the same coin with ridiculous precision that it makes the coin split in two and fly straight towards said enemy's weakpoint
  • Can also counter explosives or enemies that are charging up an attack by sending the coin flying into their projectile and causing a big boom
  • Can also make things such as lightning bolts from its railcannon ricochet off of multiple coins
  • Oh right, it can toss multiple coins into the air and line them all up, split them apart, and then send them flying into the weakpoint of an enemy with a single bullet (without having to look at its enemy, mind you)

Yea.
Cool.

You wanna challenge Vash for his spot or do you not really give a shit where V1 ends up.

Back