• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warriors of Heaven and Hell: The Most Skilled on the Wiki!

Medaka's skill isn't stemmed from her own martial arts skill, that shit is blatantly supernatural.
Incorrect. She literally cannot copy physical skills with her hax. 99% of her shit is because of advanced growth/being stupidly good at stuff.

'she is capable of near complete, precise control of the movements and functions of all her muscles, bones, flesh, blood, organs, nerves, hair, and veins, and she can control them with both conscious and/or subconscious command. This makes her immune to forced motor control by others and allows her to adjust or improve body functions.'

She literally does stuff like this with skill/training

But uh yeah Lihiko ain't even getting into pending with what's been provided for him so far. If he scales above Medaka and she has skill feats then bring them and I'll put him in along with her but otherwise none of what's been shown so far is skill.

Guys, the "improvised" weapons is talking about slingshots/slings and stuff or any other stuff that could be used as a ranged weapon. Like Usopp.

That entire category was made because Usopp existed.
Then it should be slingshot users. A slingshot is in no way an 'improvised weapon'

I mean slings and shit can definitely be considered improvised in certain situations but yeah I see what you mean.

A y shaped stick, a rock and a rubber band is definitely what I'd consider an "improvised" weapon because of it's construction.

It's basically something a crackhead probably made inside their basement in Detroit. Gets even worse if you consider Slings lol. Think about it, those were made when we were at the most savage Era. Those people were literal animals lmao.

The only non improvised version of the Slingshot were gigantic ass ones we used in the 1800's.

Yeah that's what I was thinking of when I added the "improvised weapons" part lol, I just changed it to "slings/slingshot users"

EDIT: Response to @Blackcurrant91

A y shaped stick, a rock and a rubber band is definitely what I'd consider an "improvised" weapon because of it's construction.

It's basically something a crackhead probably made inside their basement in Detroit. Gets even worse if you consider Slings lol. Think about it, those were made when we were at the most savage Era. Those people were literal animals lmao.

The only non improvised version of the Slingshot were gigantic ass ones we used in the 1800's.
'improvised weapon user' should just be someone good at using anything in their environment/the environment itself as a weapon.

I don't remember the last time I read/watched a fight where someone made a slingshot in the middle of combat.

Uh basically that. ^

Magic is far to broad of a thing to have it quantified in a list. The amount of different magic systems and mechanics makes it pretty much impossible.

If we were doing it for a singular verse where the magic system was the same, then it'd be possible, but trying to cross-scale magic between verses is impossible to do accurately.

I'd need to know what you mean by "alchemist" and "elementalist" to be completely honest.

Let's not make shit too complex here.

Tbh if you want a thread with skills for magicians, elementals and so on then it's better to make another thread for that sole topic.

Uh yeah let's try not to make the thread to complex lol. I made it for physical skills not magic.

Nasuverse fans trying not to use concepts and higher D shit in debates
4x092he0hsi51.jpg

John Wick should be here lol I'd say for the improvised weapons section. I can write up a wallie in the morning but anyone who's seen the movies knows what I'm talking about.

Guys, Improvised Weapons is specifically in ranged because it refers to improvised ranged weapons like slingshots.

So just full-on improvised weapons don't count. They have to be projectile related.

I'll add Bullseye to pending since there was no spot suggested for him.

But before I do so, links for both of these are broken.
Weird.

well, both of the scans are on his profile. The toothpick one and the coin one are just the scans used from his standard/optional equipment section.

also, we could just add Bullseye to number 1, to actually get someone in the ranking. I can’t think of a better improvised projectile user.

Okay so I'm just gonna put Bullseye in Miscellaneous and remove Improvisation from the Slingshot category all-together to avoid anymore confusion or discussion.

I'll add Usopp to number 1 for slingshots since that also makes sense, assuming nobody has any objections.

So yeah, shit's been fixed.

Improvisation is gone from the ranged section, Usopp is the greatest slingshot user on the wiki, Bullseye is in the 2nd spot for Miscellaneous, problems solved lel

For 2nd Sling shot user.

1st he was considered one of the few heroes they could send to z-city to investigate the large amount of monsters there.

2nd.

He suprises Garou several times while intoxicated, doing crazy shit like bouncing projectiles off 4-5 different surfaces to land hits from unexpected
angles.

When he gets serious he forces Garou to use Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist, something he hadn't had to use against anyone lower then an S-Tier hero prior.

Again he does this while drunk af.

Back