• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warriors of Heaven and Hell: The Most Skilled on the Wiki!

If being able to copy perfectly was enough to count for Skill, then wouldn't Ditto just be Number one period? It's much more in depth and complex than just being able to copy other's, though that is a part of it. It's about Adaptability, Technique, Growth, and many other factor's. Kenshiro seems to mainly be a Fist Fighter from a glance at his Profile- Sure, he can prolly copy, say, a Bow User's techniques, but it seems like for the most part, he's known for punching stuff.

And even assuming he can count for Misc- Are you gunning to take a spot from someone else, or just leave him as, I believe 3rd, on the list?

1. Ditto is not a fair example as Ditto does not copy things through martial skill, it's an ability.

2. Nobody said copying was everything there was to skill, you dorkmuffin.

Is all I have to say.

I'm simply asking if they have anything else to back up Kenshiro beyond his copying. Perhaps I worded it poorly, but I'm simply asking if they have a more elaborate argument.

I don't believe @Epiccheev was attempting to make an argument, if that's who you were addressing. I interpreted it as he was simply saying anything Kenshiro has that isn't Ki or Supernatural related is fair game for skill, which happens to include skill copying.

I see your point, though.

It's possible they weren't, and if they weren't, then I apologize to them if I seemed aggressive/confrontational or anything of the sort when trying to address their message.

I don't think Kenshiro being able to copy a technique is really well, ki related, his adaptability is just aboslutely cracked. (Muso Tensei is also a thing, but I don't know if that counts unfortunately. ignoring the NEP it gives Kenshiro, he actually does use the skills and techniques of his fallen rivals and allies who are also really skilled)

Also let's not forget the fact that Hokuto Shinken is like, an 1,800 year old martial art that no one can simply just "master", he has been trained since childhood as well.

His intelligence section on the profile has some great skill related stuff as well like "He has uncanny precision, to the point of being able to strike a pressure point as small as the tip of a pin with a strand of hair."

So yeah, most of Ken's skill doesn't come from ki.

Also don't get the comparison between Ditto and Kenshiro? Ditto just copies the actual thing it's fighting? While Kenshiro just learns after seeing it, nothing like Ditto

Ditto also copies the techniques the opponent has learned, but at the same time Ditto lacks the skill to chain them, "upgrade" them or use them in creative ways, a better example in that area would be Kirby or Rimuru, I suppose.

Also...
I've added Pissxas to the list with Sion.
roxas-kingdom-hearts.gif

As the thread is dying anyways, would it be worthwhile to still argue that Roxas is more skilled than Kojirou, or no?

so should I just make a category in ranged for "magic users", then? It seems to uncommon to be necessary.

so should I just make a category in ranged for "magic users", then? It seems to uncommon to be necessary.
I meant to add a section for "anything else" in that section, unless you think it'd be better to just leave it to the Misc section at that point.

Honestly, they could prolly just go in misc, but that'd be kinda misleading, so, if yall feel like I need to make a category for "anything else", I can

Magic users, would be neat. Sypha from Castlevania would be a good contender with her creativity and use of magic.

A character launches an danmaku with thousands of projectiles on an enemy

That enemy analyzes and learns how to counter all the projectiles at once with a single hand movement

Does this mean that the enemy is capable of predicting thousands of moves?

I'd avoid focusing too much on AP as otherwise this boils down to tier 10s jumping to tier 1 for reasons unrelated to skill, for example

Perhaps you could have clarified better, as generally AP refers to Attack Potency on the Wiki. It's easy for anyone to look at it in passing and think, "Oh, that's AP, not related to Skill", instead of looking closer at it and working out that it must be something else. This isn't to call anyone dumb or thoughtless for thinking as such, it's just that it'd be easy to mix up.

Yeah, I propose Kenshiro for whatever category he's eligible in, I might go over what he can do, becuase the intelligence section definitely doesn't do him justice.
Kenshiro was already proposed, but no one wants to talk over what spot he'd have in the bare handed category.

He'd have to be in the Multi-Faceted Martial Artists section due to how Hokuto works, I'll just lay down some of the stuff he does
- As a kid he could casually fold 10 Nanto masters

And believe me, I could go on, but I stop here. As for his spot, I don't know, I honestly feel like 90% of Karate Kid's feats are not skill at all and him just blatantly not belonging in the tier he's in/using duraneg/having techniques that surpass his AP, which has no bearing on combat skill, I feel like what I showed here eclipses whatever has been brought up for him (that I saw, at least) in terms of actual skill besides the amount of martial arts mastered, which is guess all of the galaxy's martial arts>however many martial arts Ken knows

Last edited:
Back