• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warriors of Heaven and Hell: The Most Skilled on the Wiki!

I promised I'd explain why V1 is a skilled marksman just by listing the stuff it can do with the Marksman variant of its revolver (which is the revolver that releases coins in the first place). This is the stuff I can remember that can be done with the coins, as well as stuff from this video that goes more in-depth about how the Marksman revolver works (and explains it far better than I could).

• Can shoot at a coin so high in the sky with ridiculous accuracy the bullet is sent speeding into an enemy's weakpoint (without looking at them)
  • Can also shoot at the same coin with ridiculous precision that it makes the coin split in two and fly straight towards said enemy's weakpoint
  • Can also counter explosives or enemies that are charging up an attack by sending the coin flying into their projectile and causing a big boom
  • Can also make things such as lightning bolts from its railcannon ricochet off of multiple coins
  • Oh right, it can toss multiple coins into the air and line them all up, split them apart, and then send them flying into the weakpoint of an enemy with a single bullet (without having to look at its enemy, mind you)

Yea.
Skill: Shot coins

Vash the Stampede needs to be here for sure for the Firearm list. Most of his skill feats are already in his profile and scales vastly above anything in Trigun. Including the likes of Gun-Ho-Gun's and Eye of Michael members who have layered to **** Analytical Prediction and Information Analysis.

I'll go more in depth later.
Are we finally gonna settle this debate of vash vs bayo ovo

Scratch that, I'll grab scans later, mobile doesnt like it when I try to do that.

Also quick correction actually, Jhin is more skilled than Caitlyn.

The guy can perform all the feats I'm gonna list for Caitlyn but while also wearing a mask that removes his depth perception and restricts his breathing while also limiting his ammo count to four bullets per clip and purposely adjusting the timing of his shots to be on a fourth beat to sate his obsession with the number 4.

But as for Cait, shes a natural born prodigy with a rifle, as a child she was able to hit a few centimeters wide fast-moving target from hundreds of yards away with an unscoped warden training carbine. She continued training with her rifle, to the point that in her early 20s (to the point of Arcane) she was able to hit an inch long tube on a person's shoulder multiple times while they were in the middle of a cqc fistfight with her partner, and did so, again, with an unscoped iron sights only warden carbine. After that she received her signature Hextech rifle, which possesses greater accuracy than any carbine, her skill with said rifle is such that, as casual training, she is able to perform feats such as hitting bullseyes without looking at the target, hitting multiple consecutive bullseyes while blindfolded, hitting multiple bullseyes with a single ricocheting bullet, and hitting multiple consecutive bullseyes while firing backwards over her shoulder without looking at the target.
Also, forgot about this.

So are you submitting Cait or Jhin??

You wanna challenge Vash for his spot or do you not really give a shit where V1 ends up.
I'd like for Gin to bring up more skill feats for Vaush. I've never read Trigun, but I really doubt that Vaush's only marksmanship feats are "oh he trained for like a century and he beat really skilled bounty hunters." If those are his only feats, then V1 should win since it has other skill feats like being part of an army that absolutely ******* destroyed every military on Earth and the rest of humanity and bested a robot that's as equally skilled as it (that also uses the dumb but really complex coin gun).

I think we already have.

Last I recall, we deduced that Bayo has the better hand to hand / armed combat whereas Vash is the better gunslinger.

Kewl. Vash will prolly get top spot in firearms users then.

Also, I don't know what category Weekly is submitting Bayonetta into anyway, he never said what he wanted her in.
Miscellaneous for now, she has just as massive an arsenal as dante

Also was jhin ever looked at and added? Theres some more marksmanship feats from other characters that he also scales above but caitlyn is the big one

Miscellaneous for now, she has just as massive an arsenal as dante

Also was jhin ever looked at and added? Theres some more marksmanship feats from other characters that he also scales above but caitlyn is the big one
Okay what spot in Miscellaneous lol. Do you wanna challenge Dante for his spot?

Also, I didn't know if you wanted to submit Caitlyn or Jhin, and I don't know what spot you want to gun for in this case.

I'd like for Gin to bring up more skill feats for Vaush. I've never read Trigun, but I really doubt that Vaush's only marksmanship feats are "oh he trained for like a century and he beat really skilled bounty hunters." If those are his only feats, then V1 should win since it has other skill feats like being part of an army that absolutely ******* destroyed every military on Earth and the rest of humanity and bested a robot that's as equally skilled as it (that also uses the dumb but really complex coin gun).
I put Vash in the 1st spot on a technicality since nobody else was going for any ranged spots, so Gin can fight you on that one.

I'm suggesting Rex Salazar.

Rex is a 16-yo EVO and Providence agent trained under Agent Six, Providence's finest agent and the 6th most deadliest man on the planet. Rex fights EVOs (humans turned into monsters) on a daily basis and saves the planet every once in a while.

Rex's skill upscales from Vilgax who (with only a minor resistance to possession) fought against an planetary ectonurite army for a few weeks without getting possessed. Vilgax also defeated the champions of 10 worlds and has lived for hundreds of years. Rex is also more skilled than Ben 10's bounty hunters (who Ben can match as a 10 yo) like Sixsix who's one of the worst criminals in the galaxy (meaning he's very good at his job).

Rex's skill also scales to Professor Paradox, who can carry on indefinitely and has done so many times before (0:40). Essentially giving Paradox infinite experience due to fighting presumably a bunch of opponents for a few infinities. This DOES NOT give Paradox infinite skill, but it should be above Vilgax' stuff.

He is also skilled enough to force the Consortium to fuse into a giant robot (or else they'd have been defeated), 5 people who are individually as strong as him (if not stronger) with the power to control all aspects of the universe on a localized scale. Granted they were still somewhat getting used to their powers (although Rex fights them again later on).

Now for Rex's precision: Rex has used his buzzsaw to make a perfect wooden replica of himself within seconds. Rex can also target and shoot the Alpha Nanite with the help of his goggles, so he also has microscopic precision.

Rex's adaptability: Rex adapted to fighting Ben 10 who used various transformations, 'nuff said (and can also make new builds on the fly via RE but that's less relevant here I think).

Rex's unpredictability: Rex deals with supergeniuses and leaders of military organizations on the regular and does moves that they do not expect.

The category should be miscellaneous.

Last edited:
Naofumi (Light Novel) is a very skilled shield user. His attack reflection is really just knocking physical and magical projectiles back at people. He aims at the weak points of opponents and/or their weapons when reflecting and actually breaks weapons using this technique fairly often (When they're not indestructible).

He is an expert in using his shield, being able to block and deflect opponents blows the optimal way, aiming to break the opponents weapons in the process. Additionally he is an expert at interfering with the opponents attacks so that they are unable to bring out their full power
Other than him and MAYBE Captain America, I've really never seen people who actually employ skill when using a shield... it's normally just blocking, bashes, and parrys.

I'd like for Gin to bring up more skill feats for Vaush. I've never read Trigun, but I really doubt that Vaush's only marksmanship feats are "oh he trained for like a century and he beat really skilled bounty hunters."
Read the intelligence section, Vash's skill feats aren't only just "trained for centuries and beat skilled bounty hunters." his feats are listed there with links and context.
If those are his only feats, then V1 should win since it has other skill feats like being part of an army that absolutely ******* destroyed every military on Earth
That's not much of a skill feat as much as it is a mixture of speed, AP and skill. And Livio can do the same while also Possessing two forms of Analytical Prediction.

Or Knives's who was easily outsmarting entire intergalactic armies.
and the rest of humanity and bested a robot that's as equally skilled as it (that also uses the dumb but really complex coin gun).
Vash outdid a Plant within 6 seconds, said Plant had nothing to do for 200+ years but to make calculations in order to save herself and the universe from being destroyed by a Black-Hole Plant. Plants are capable of understanding shit beyond human Comprehension.

I'm suggesting Rex Salazar.

Rex's skill upscales from Vilgax who (with only a minor resistance to possession) fought against an planetary ectonurite army for a few weeks without getting possessed. Vilgax also defeated the champions of 10 worlds and has lived for hundreds of years. Rex is also more skilled than Ben 10's bounty hunters (who Ben can match as a 10 yo) like Sixsix who's one of the worst criminals in the galaxy (meaning he's very good at his job).

Rex's skill also scales to Professor Paradox, who can carry on indefinitely and has done so many times before (0:40). Essentially giving Paradox infinite experience due to fighting presumably a bunch of opponents for a few infinities. This DOES NOT give Paradox infinite skill, but it should be above Vilgax' stuff.

He is also skilled enough to force the Consortium to fuse into a giant robot (or else they'd have been defeated), 5 people who are individually as strong as him (if not stronger) with the power to control all aspects of the universe on a localized scale. Granted they were still somewhat getting used to their powers (although Rex fights them again later on).

Now for Rex's precision: Rex has used his buzzsaw to make a perfect wooden replica of himself within seconds. Rex can also target and shoot the Alpha Nanite using his goggles, so he also has microscopic precision.

Rex's adaptability: Rex adapted to fighting Ben 10 who used various transformations, 'nuff said (and can also make new builds on the fly via RE but that's less relevant here I think).

Rex's unpredictability: Rex deals with supergeniuses and leaders of military organizations on the regular and does moves that they do not expect.
What category do you want him to be placed in and in what spot?

I honestly have 0 idea how to place Rex based on the post Green provided. His shit is hard for me to interpret as skill lol.

You hyped Rex too much
Maybe, but I'm willing to defend his spot. Like for some reason people are pretty fine with it when I explain Ben's skill but when I do it for Rex people don't like it. Rex just holds back most of the time and is trying to have fun, but when push comes to shove he's just as deadly as agent Six.
I honestly have 0 idea how to place Rex based on the post Green provided. His shit is hard for me to interpret as skill lol.
If you have any questions shoot, I broke it down into the categories you mentioned so ... Maybe I should add Rex's own experience too.

If you have any questions shoot, I broke it down into the categories you mentioned so ... Maybe I should add Rex's own experience too.
No like, I'm confused on how what you listed translates into combat skill, is what I mean.

No like, I'm confused on how what you listed translates into combat skill, is what I mean.
Vilgax' reactions would be insane even against equal speed opponents (UI level shit), Rex would be able to hit him no problem. Paradox basically sees everything coming (due to having countered it before) yet that doesn't mean he can counter Rex's attacks and there's very little powers that Rex can't counter. Rex can also cut or hit someone exactly how he wants to.

This better?

Uh I guess that supplementary explanation makes me marginally less confused lol.

Until a placement is decided for Rex, I will put him in pending.

I put him in pending for situations specifically like this. Should the masses desire it he can be removed all-together, but I'd prefer it if Green comes to defend Rex.

When you say they are "vague" do you need more scans, do you disagree with my reasoning, or do you need more context? Like if you want more skill feats, Agent Six is a walking skill feat so I could link the stuff he does, but it shouldn't be as impressive as the stuff I listed I think.

Eh I saw Raiden there, Rex should at least be comparable to him, especially since you guys don't know about the inestimable combat knowledge scan I think.

Check my Dante comment it links to that thread.

But Boi you are in for a ride with those China men
End of Raiden's post by Chariot:
"
Idk I'd say on a scale of 1 to 10 I'd put him a solid "he's mildly skilled I guess".

Though that's off the top of my head, there's likely dudes who can like fend off a billion planet busters with nothing but his fists and a can of old spice while being 9-A because he's "lol he's skilled ig" even though that makes **** all of sense.
"

Yeah I'm going for "mildly skilled I guess" for Rex too then I guess.

Back