• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

There’s nothing wrong with this one

but saman told me to place it here because of this

“If the result wouldn't change, then I think it could stay, though it's better if you ask about that in the vs matches removal.

Also, remember to explain why Rem's 8-B can't be restricted.”

I’m just curious guys. Do you have to say 8-B or is saying 8-C for rem okay because that’s the only key for rem and 8-B isn’t because it’s a weapon or something (still if it’s a standard weapon you must not restrict), it’s because it’s a effect of her magic.

so should have I said 8-C or 8-B?

Beerus vs Chica’s Magic Rainbow
The wincons for the rainbow are reality warping which isn’t in character and multiple mini rainbows. The argument for Beerus is that he leads with Hakai. If Beerus leads with it, and is more experienced, what can the rainbow even do here?

the reason being i'm not sure if i removed spinjutzu or not.

spinjutzu is part of lloyd and if i removed that the match can't be added. so remove it and i will later decide for a rematch.

also is this one a stomp

cause we all ended up voting for it but we didn't let them explain much if it was a stomp or not.

and this one.

they have similar speed.

but i allowed star to keep her massively ftl+ attack speed.

check if this one deserves to be removed or not.

or maybe i changed it in the replies but forgot to add it in the op.

i'm still not sure so could someone help.

was this one fine?

(hank can resurrect himself but it takes time regardless. "Hank's immortality is not reliable, as sometimes the Higher Powers don't resurrect him at all, and takes time, regardless")

also this one

because dragonmaster said this

"btw, Considering this is Jou AND Gomamon, it should be noted that Gomamon is prevented from evolution. Otherwise this would be quite unfair. Also, Jou is capable of buffing Gomamon's power if need be, so take that into consideration.

Honestly, once revisions are accepted, I will be making a Vikemon profile which will have a Gomamon with a bit more to work with than Jou's."

these i'm not sure if remove or not.

There’s nothing wrong with this one

but saman told me to place it here because of this

“If the result wouldn't change, then I think it could stay, though it's better if you ask about that in the vs matches removal.

Also, remember to explain why Rem's 8-B can't be restricted.”

I’m just curious guys. Do you have to say 8-B or is saying 8-C for rem okay because that’s the only key for rem and 8-B isn’t because it’s a weapon or something (still if it’s a standard weapon you must not restrict), it’s because it’s a effect of her magic.

so should have I said 8-C or 8-B?

oh wait i said 8-C for both but i didn't restrict anything. so she still could use 8-B

okay but the others i'm still not sure or they i'm sure. regardless those need to be removed.

If I have an issue with most of a character's fights due to (what I perceive to be) issues with how their standard tactics were argued, should I just write a long post about that here, or does that deserve its own thread?

If I have an issue with most of a character's fights due to (what I perceive to be) issues with how their standard tactics were argued, should I just write a long post about that here, or does that deserve its own thread?
Hmm... removing the match for how one's standard tactics are argued should be covered here but dispelling said character's misconceptions would be best handled on its own thread.

In other words: "yes"

spinjutzu is part of lloyd and if i removed that the match can't be added. so remove it and i will later decide for a rematch.

also is this one a stomp

cause we all ended up voting for it but we didn't let them explain much if it was a stomp or not.

and this one.

they have similar speed.

was this one fine?

(hank can resurrect himself but it takes time regardless. "Hank's immortality is not reliable, as sometimes the Higher Powers don't resurrect him at all, and takes time, regardless")

also this one

"btw, Considering this is Jou AND Gomamon, it should be noted that Gomamon is prevented from evolution. Otherwise this would be quite unfair. Also, Jou is capable of buffing Gomamon's power if need be, so take that into consideration.

Honestly, once revisions are accepted, I will be making a Vikemon profile which will have a Gomamon with a bit more to work with than Jou's."

remove these ones please

nvm, looks like there's only one bad fight...

Misogi Kumagawa's fight against Amane Shinomiya (found here) should be removed imo; it was argued that Kumagawa would win by granting himself infinite speed and then erasing or using Book Maker on Amane, with most of the thread being devoted to discussing whether Amane's probability/fate hax would work on an infinite speed opponent.

I went into more detail here but in short Kumagawa has never used infinite-speed Book Maker in a fight (let alone starting with it), he's only started at best 2/11 fights with Book Maker (in one of those cases not even directly impaling the opponent with it), and he's never used All Fiction to EE or incap an opponent, especially not at the start of a fight. His most common starts are normal attacks/screws (dodgable 8-B attacks) and taking hits/talking/******* around. He doesn't just cram infinite-speed hax on the first thought.

His other fights seem fine, they keep more in line with this interpretation and have him pulling out a win after he dies a few times.

Esdeath's wincon is still same time stop+any attack. Accelerator being 5-B is kinda irrelevant since he could have one shotted even when this match was actually done
I'm aware of it but it doesn't change the fact she only has only has one win-con (which is also partly relies on CIS on the part of her opponent "jobbing"). The MU just doesn't work imo.

I'm aware of it but it doesn't change the fact she only has only has one win-con (which is also partly relies on CIS on the part of her opponent "jobbing"). The MU just doesn't work imo.
Her wincon isn't really reliant on pre headshot Accel being a ****** they are more so reliant on how quickly she uses her time stop

also is this one a stomp

and this one.

they have similar speed.

was this one fine?

also this one

i'm not sure about this one. can we get more cyanide and happiness members here.

because a cyanide and happiness member saw this match and said okay i guess. (but that's not 100% correct on if this is a fair match or not)

so might as well remove it.

Wait almost 2-C? Damn Simon iirc scales a good deal above baseline but no where near as much as that. Last I checked Simon was like

Simon/Trevor >> Dracula > Hector >> Leon Belmont >> Death >> Time Reaper >>/Baseline

So yeah I'm pretty sure TE AP stomps there, if it had a soul Simon could have yeeted it in one hit but he's got no wincon there from the sounds of it. I guess maybe there's someone else in Castlevania that can fight TE idk

This fight should be removed as it's a FRA train

As GG has higher starting ap but his RPL should let him grow from being stomped by his foe to bring undamaged by then in a matter of seconds and his RE let's him get new powers in the middle of a fight by copying his foes powers (his suit becoming gold and magic by fighting his magic with gold wielding father, getting lightning powers by fighting Oxob).

Also tatsumi is not as skilled as GG. Like everyone in the verse who is a named character is crazy skilled, not only from their own feats but when stuff is taken into consideration like the existence of an whole country of where you need to be a master swordsman or you're worthless to them and being exiled being considered fodder.

Gildedguy has wins over Jade, one of the most skilled foes in the whole verse and not who has beatten some of the most skilled people in the whole verse and Oxob, who is super skilled at H2H combat (with fight was done by him matching his H2H combat)

So yeah this match should be removed for being a FRA train that didn't take into account the things GG can do. Sorry for the long post but I need to explain why this should be removed in detail

Back