• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Goku has any defence against Time Manipulation, unless you count his resistance to Time Stop, but that's only with Kaioken, and it wouldn't even help that much if Time Eater destroys the timeline and sends Goku to limbo.

It's not like his erasure is instantaneous or that Goku is baseline Low 2-C like him.

I mean, Whis had a win simply because of his ap.

But meh, Time Eater due to reasons above.

Didn't he one-shoted Kefla after his attacks became effective again?

Also BFR, Time Manipulation and Time-Space erasure... isn't this a bit of a stomp?

I don't know, I stoped watching Dragon Ball Super a long time ago, because it was boring, I'm just using the page here, so, I don't know who Kefla is.

Time Eater does not use his hax in character. Plus, his intelligence is lacking without being controlled and would ultimately be his downfall. I would lean more towards Goku for the time being.

Bluetrekking said:
Time Eater does not use his hax in character. Plus, his intelligence is lacking without being controlled and would ultimately be his downfall. I would lean more towards Goku for the time being.
while sonic and his friends were celebrating his birthday, time eater appeared out of nowhere instantly and sent them all to limbo.

so it actually may be. (not too sure)

@steve rogers1

im not too sure about that, there is a possiblity that time eater may get upgraded to 2-C on this thread: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1142755

If the Time Eater is anything like the final boss of Sonic Generations then... Ultra Instinct Goku. Like, in character it NEVER uses its Hax nearly effective enough.

when dr eggman descovered the time eater he was easily able to control it, but before he did that the time eater went to both classic and modern sonic's timeline and sent literally everything to limbo.

since this isn't controlled by dr eggman then it's highly likely he will instantly do so.

The problem with that is, Sonic and his friends didn't really resist the BFR. there was a strong suction, sure. But if Goku starts out in UI, he's just going to pelt Time Eater with attacks; OR fly towards (instant transmission would be more like it) then just beat on it. Also it periodically returns to Limbo for some reason, so the fight would go on even if Goku is BFRd to Limbo.

Edit: forgot about the statue thing, I guess this'd come down to if guys think Goku would fall for the BFR

It really depends on what TE starts with. He is mindless and what moves he uses are unpredictable. Also, in TE vs Whis, was it not decided that TE's hax are not in character?

Bluetrekking said:
It really depends on what TE starts with. He is mindless and what moves he uses are unpredictable. Also, in TE vs Whis, was it not decided that TE's hax are not in character?
it wasnt in character and whis could defeat him with most any attack, though here could goku defeat him with similar situation?

While the gap isn't as large as with Whis, Goku would in my view, have the AP advantage. With speed equalized, UI will do wonders here as well.

Yes, the entire thread say that time eater doesn't use his hax in character, that's why Whis win.

you mean when his hair goes red with super saiyan hairstyle like in the chocolate cover?

thats the one all right.

this crappy tournament will go on until march 2018, there will be at least 1 more form.

also the red aura probably shows that goku has 100% mastered ultra instinct.

SSGgoku123456 said:
you mean when his hair goes red with super saiyan hairstyle like in the chocolate cover?
thats the one all right.

this crappy tournament will go on until march 2018, there will be at least 1 more form.

also the red aura probably shows that goku has 100% mastered ultra instinct.
Yeah his tier might change.

Meshifuari Arimota said:
Would time affect Goku in UI ? He was not affected by it in SSGSSx10. As for Space. Wasn't Goku in a place without space when Zeno erased everything?
he has resistance to time stop in UI since he does in previous form, but that doesnt make him resistant to all types of time manipulation unless the show tells us otherwise

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Aren't Kaioken and UI two totally different abilities?
why wouldnt a supperior transformation have less abilities? that never happened in gokus case and dragon ball in general outside of the spirit bomb and kaioken stacking, the profile also states all previous abilities plus new ones. he didnt resist it because kaioken has resistance to time stop, it was because he became too strong for hit to keep him in place, he can do the same with any transformation if the power difference is there, its like saying goku only has resistance to existence erasure in base, etc

i swear im not downplaying or taking sides but how is goku going to actually harm time eater? when sonic tried to attack him he just went through him and time eater was completely unharmed. time eater was only harmed by the chaos emeralds as showed in one of the cutscenes which is why super classic and modern sonic were able to defeat him.

Do you actually have evidence of that? Time Eater simply outclassed both of them in their base forms, it's no wonder they got wrecked. And once they were on the same tier, they're magically able to harm Time Eater. Also if I remember right, Goku hit intangible things before. And if you assume Time Eater is just straight up mist, then a good AoE would shronk Time Eater up.

i din't know that goku did such a thing which was why i was confused.

when i watch dbs i don't even remember or see cool feats the cast pulls off until it's explained.

btw thanks.

Goku's higher transformations don't take away any resistances that are offered by his previous forms. Kaioken is just a stat booster. Saying that Goku is resistant to time stop only while using SSB+KKx10 is like saying Goku is resistant to existance erasure, electricity and empathic manipulation only in his base form.

Also, his UI key also says "all previous abilities, additionally..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back