• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vizer04

He/Him
thor-infinity-war-wallpaper-11.jpg
EtUfaODVoAAKiRG

Both at High 7-A and Speed Equalized.

The Norse God of Thunder:
7 (@Emirp sumitpo @Soma_King @MarvelFanatic119 @Peppypony @CaptainHulk23 @OneBleachHurricane @Lonkitt)

The Greek God of Thunder:

Azathoth awakes and spanks both of them:

Last edited:
I think Thor can shoot lightning back at him. Plus the fact Thor likely has better LS, a weapon that can one-shot Zeus. And Thor can also Fly while Zeus can't. Id say Thor takes this quite easily

I'm fairly certain if I remember correctly, Zeus could fly in the little depiction of him fighting Ares in Wonderwoman......not like that'd really help him here tho, I'm fairly certain Thor outclasses in basically every way

If the DCEU wasn't so vague about Zeus, I'd probably have something more interesting to say. Alright, I'll actually give some arguments to Zeus, but I won't vote yet.

Zeus dwarves Thor in experience. Thor wouldn't have a way of immediately countering invisibility or mind control, though, can someone explain the description of his mind control a little more to me? It's somewhat hard to get an idea of

Thor has a huge versatility advantage here, so it's not like I can't see the guy winning

Zeus never used mind control in a fight afaik, and his invisibility isn't combat applicable

Right, makes sense. Thanks for clarification. Yeah, I'll give this to Thor then.

I really don't like when the conclusions are sorta quick and not debated. So looking over everything

AP
  • Thor scales to his fatter form in Endgame who generated a 3.765 Gigatons of TNT and his axe is Island level for basically being able to one shot everyone we know of so far besides cosmic beings
  • Zeus scales to Post-Resurrection Superman who's notably beyond he's previous self who scales to a 778 Megaton feat and a 1.79 Gigaton feat
End result is that Thor is 2.1x stronger and even accounting for upscaling he's still probably stronger

Lifting Strength
Zeus scales to DCEU Superman has two feats on his profile
  • Class G: Crushing diamonds which got 21,115,200,000 Newtons
  • Class Z: Possibly moving a tectonic plate at 17,076,040,800,000,000,000,000 Kilograms
Thor in this form his the following
  • Moving the Ring which was calced at: 6.79749453e+12 kilograms
In other words Thor is 3,156.998 times stronger unless you use the off screen tectonic plate feat that dwarfs everything else in the verse, in which case Zeus is 2.512 billion times stronger than Thor. Overall I don't think the plate movement is even valid so I don't think it should be used

Hax

All useless in terms of like, combat applications. Its questionable if their lightning can harm each other and neither really use stuff like BFR or making stuff invisible in character.

Conclusion

• If you ignore the plate push: Thor outstats in every important area and grinds Zeus down
  • If you include the plate push. Zeus overpowers Thor, grabs Stormbreaker, and then murders Thor with it since he outlifts him so hard his pinky finger would be able to completely overpower Thor's muscles. If he whiffs it though then Thor is still probably in one shot range with Stormbreaker.

Back