• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might give Velezark the edge do to his Non-Corporeal status and Possession. Not sure if Time Eater can get past those.

You don't have to bump so many times; it's advised to only do it every 24 hours.

I did notice Existence Erasure, but not sure if that's enough. Both both literally eat universes/Timelines, but I don't think Time Eater quite leads with Existence Erasure where as Velezark does lead with possession. Neutral on whether or not this is a stomp though.

I asked someone (who knows Sonic well) if the Time Eater can hit a non corporeal being. I'm waiting for them to reply

Time Eater can erase time and space and the Eggmen were going to use it to erase the two Sonics.

As for what Time Eater does in-character, he started off by BFR'ing Sonic's friends into White Space in the opening cutscene but against the Super Sonics, he spammed projectiles, slowed time, and used warping arm attacks.

EE and time hax would work just fine against a non-corporeal but if Velezark leads with possession then I'd give it to him.

Velezark can survive even when the Space-Time continuum is erased; he does basically the same as Time-Eater thing when it comes to erasing Universes. But yeah, possession does seem to be Velezark's main game changer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back