• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say Goku would win this battle. Ultra Instinct grants him massive power and speed combined with automatic precognition. Goku also shook an infinite space and came out of, what is by all means, a black hole after achieving the form so I would say Goku is beyond the limits of Space-Time. To add further, while it is not wise persay to grant Goku feats of other characters, it is still worth noting that Jiren was stated to transcend time itself and he managed to break out of frozen time with sheer force of will and Goku is considered on a similar level with Ultra Instinct.

Overall, I have no reason to believe UIO Goku would be incapable of defeating the Time Eater and I have no reason to believe the Time Eater could defeat Goku due to the feats that Goku has displayed in Ultra Instinct Omen up to this point.

(If it's possible to even argue and agree that Goku can defeat what could be considered a God Of Time, then I must wonder just how powerful Goku will be once he fully masters the Ultra Instinct technique)

CryoTheMayo said:
I would say Goku would win this battle. Ultra Instinct grants him massive power and speed combined with automatic precognition. Goku also shook an infinite space and came out of, what is by all means, a black hole after achieving the form so I would say Goku is beyond the limits of Space-Time. To add further, while it is not wise persay to grant Goku feats of other characters, it is still worth noting that Jiren was stated to transcend time itself and he managed to break out of frozen time with sheer force of will and Goku is considered on a similar level with Ultra Instinct.

Overall, I have no reason to believe UIO Goku would be incapable of defeating the Time Eater and I have no reason to believe the Time Eater could defeat Goku due to the feats that Goku has displayed in Ultra Instinct Omen up to this point.

(If it's possible to even argue and agree that Goku can defeat what could be considered a God Of Time, then I must wonder just how powerful Goku will be once he fully masters the Ultra Instinct technique)
Agree that's what i'm waiting for.

"Able to send points in time to a white zone of non-existence"

It does sound a little like Existence Erasure, since it's sending them into non-existence, but I'm not sure.

I'm fairly sure that it's goal at the time was simply to send everything to Limbo. In actual fights, it never showed the same zealous to send everything to Limbo or use its portal spam.

SSGgoku123456 said:
can goku survive without time and space?
if not then time eater automatically wins.
That's litteraly what he has been doing during the whole ToP, remember that the void world has no time nor space ?

Goku for reasons above. He would just beat Time Eater to a pulp, and there's only a small chance he'd get haxed out considering it's OOC for him to use it.

Time Eater only really spammed its hax when it was on a crusade to sent everything into the white limbo place. In an actual fight, when has it went "OH LOL TELEPORT" on someone? Last I checked, never.

Dragomer said:
SSGgoku123456 said:
That's litteraly what he has been doing during the whole ToP, remember that the void world has no time nor space ?
everyone was able to do that...

even krillin and master roshi...

either bad writing, they have always been able to literally do so or maybe they were protected with something...

i literally dk, please explain it if u know.

Masako Nozawa if anything.

And no... I never said that my voice is Goku's. I said my voice is on Goku. I got the wrong word, happens, since English is my third language. Anyway my vote is on Goku.

SSGgoku123456 said:
Dragomer said:
SSGgoku123456 said:
everyone was able to do that...
even krillin and master roshi...

either bad writing, they have always been able to literally do so or maybe they were protected with something...

i literally dk, please explain it if u know.
My explaination is that it's just normal for DB character to be fine without space and time, that's just how they chose to portray their character's interaction with a timeless, spaceless void, some work of fiction like to depict the lack of space and time as an insta kill kind of thing while other simple consider it would not affect their character

Kaltias said:
The world of the void isn't accepted as a timeless/spaceless void
seriously ? that's litteraly how it's described by the narrator, every character of the show; it's vidéo game description and i think it's even on Toei's website

They have a clock to measure time and they were shaking it, which shows that something in it exists. Although this is being debated at the moment so it could change (being a legit void I mean).

Kaltias said:
They have a clock to measure time and they were shaking it, which shows that something in it exists. Although this is being debated at the moment so it could change (being a legit void I mean).
They don't have a clock, that's the thing, they just have the pillar that's moved by the GP's power (since it's the exact same animation they used for when he was making the arena to begin with) and they are using the gods' time mesure, the same gods that travel in and out of the after life as if it's a normal part of the univers despite the 'time difference' between the normal univers and the after life

so we have to wait for an actual verdict before using it in either way ? okay

I'd say Goku. If even 4-A's can damage it's core (three times to be exact, also strength and core are different things obviously) then UI Goku would outright annihilate it with a single tap in the finger. If not just by simply looking at it.

TL:DR UI Goku breathes on it's weak point and wins.

If the reason above isn't viable then i vote Goku FRA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back