• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

Yakagi vs Quetzalcoatl should be removed. The match was only really able to happen under very specific and unfavorable conditions for Quetz (Yakagi knew everything about Quetz, she was unable to use any hax to have a lucha match, she only needed to get down for three seconds to lose, was unable to use her ranged attacks against Takagi who whole skillset is range and teleportation spam, etc). I also quite likely underestimated Quetz passive charisma since with her rank she would really mind control him.

In restrospective my desire to have a match with Quetz probably clouded my judgement and made my argue that the match was fair and possible with such one-sided conditions and also made me downplay Quetz. So as the guy who basically argued all the thread and the main reason of why it was added I ask it to be removed from both profiles.
Bump.

Bumping this

To lay it out, The Hunter's only maybe wincon is with a ranged bloodtinge build, which, seeing as Drinker has a dodge-based stat distribution on its stat block, and seeing that Hunter has to get a clear shot, with limited ammo, from 60+ feet out in Central Park while never going within that 60 feet with 0 knowledge of the danger of going that close, makes it a stomp by Bambu's listed stomp conditions below
Reaper, a stomp match is when one character has no reasonable chance of victory. This basically means that the match is considered to be a stomp when one character (in this case, the Hunter) has to jump through so many hoops that it is basically impossible for them to reasonably win.
To count the hoops:

Never go within 60 feet with no knowledge of the danger of doing so.

Hit enough ranged shots to incap or kill while at a 5x AP disadvantage while only having 20 shots of ammo.

Landing these shots from 60 feet out on a being which specializes in dodging which also has a 5x reaction speed advantage and some Instictive Action

Land these shots without any trees getting in the way as this is central park.

Go for ranged right as the very start of the match.

That is five hoops of conditions the Hunter needs to win, and all except for one drop the chance of victory by a large margin

Bumping this

To lay it out, The Hunter's only maybe wincon is with a ranged bloodtinge build, which, seeing as Drinker has a dodge-based stat distribution on its stat block, and seeing that Hunter has to get a clear shot, with limited ammo, from 60+ feet out in Central Park while never going within that 60 feet with 0 knowledge of the danger of going that close, makes it a stomp by Bambu's listed stomp conditions below

To count the hoops:

Never go within 60 feet with no knowledge of the danger of doing so.

Hit enough ranged shots while at a 5x AP disadvantage while only having 20 shots of ammo.

Landing these shots from 60 feet out on a being which specializes in dodging which also has a 5x reaction speed advantage and some Instictive Action

Land these shots without any trees getting in the way as this is central park.

Go for ranged right as the very start of the match.

That is five hoops of conditions the Hunter needs to win, and all except for one drop the chance of victory by a large margin
It was passed along to AKM. As you're misconstruing multiple things here, I will ask that you, specifically, don't get involved. Cheers.

As I said. Case was looked into by AKM. We're not flooding the thread again with y'all's opinions.

As I said. Case was looked into by AKM. We're not flooding the thread again with y'all's opinions.
Thread banning me for disagreeing with you does not make you right. As ofthis thread you re the only person who is arguing it is not a stomp and have misconstrued or outright lied about multiple aspects of the Hunter to do so.

I'm talking to AKM about it already, the fact that you did this is abhorrent.

Multiple people on the thread argued. The fact that you persist doesn't make that not so. The fact that Reaper has consumed untruths such as "The Drinker is immensely skilled because it avoids melee combat", and "The Drinker's minor attack reflection is equatable to a 100% effective forcefield", and "The Hunter would never go with a ranged strategy despite this being not only an option in-game, but a very good one at that", does not make that not so.

An edit: Staff members supporting both verses, aside from myself, agree the match was not a stomp. This means Tllmbrg and Sir Ovens. In addition, other staff members voted on the thread after the argument was made for it being a stomp- Maverick Zero X, specifically. Implicit, but not concrete- that I'll grant you.

People don't continue to argue because most people don't want to make a scene, and most people don't want to spend their days bickering with someone who refuses to hear the point. I have no interest in it either, but unfortunately I am a staff member here who is expected to do so. Keep the spam down in this thread. Bumping is fine within common accepted limits. Speak to AKM if you like, as mentioned I passed the thread to him more or less immediately.

From this message on, the thread is mentioned on an occasional bump basis only. Cheers.

So... Sans went through a lot of changes and I'm surprised a lot of them are still here

This one's actually on 173. It got buffed to High 8-C and lacks a soul so Sans' AP was what's carrying him. That's not possible anymore

This is made when Sans' attacks apparently have AP. Should at least be redone with modern standards

So after a while, we realized that Sans is kinda broken skilled. I'm not sure how fair this one match is anymore

These are made when people thought Undertale Soul Manip one-shots. I'm fairly certain it doesn't and the arguments hinge on the fact that Sans one-shots them first

Sans got time-stopped before he could do anything
Bumping this

I've made a statement about not flooding the thread, you have opted to do that. I am reporting this in the RvT. Knock it off.

Dunno what exactly happened but like, for real though
Obito key being used on that thread is like, "At least 6-B"
Blast is literally "At least 5-A, possibly High 4-C"
So this made me wonder, err, what the hell?
This is one of those Hax vs AP scenarios, like LordGriffin1000 said at the beginning of the match, Obito have the power to take down Blast even with the AP difference while Blast have the big AP advantage and his own powers so both sides have win conditions which make the fight valid.

This is one of those Hax vs AP scenarios, like LordGriffin1000 said at the beginning of the match, Obito have the power to take down Blast even with the AP difference while Blast have the big AP advantage and his own powers so both sides have win conditions which make the fight valid.
When I was a member (like, 6 years ago), we didn't have that kinda wack shit... well then, nevermind

This thread was necroed after more than five months, the thread fulfilled its function (which btw was a Q&A that was wrongly posted in the calc section and no one moved the thread after that) so it should be closed.

Yakagi vs Quetzalcoatl should be removed. The match was only really able to happen under very specific and unfavorable conditions for Quetz (Yakagi knew everything about Quetz, she was unable to use any hax to have a lucha match, she only needed to get down for three seconds to lose, was unable to use her ranged attacks against Takagi who whole skillset is range and teleportation spam, etc). I also quite likely underestimated Quetz passive charisma since with her rank she would really mind control him.

In restrospective my desire to have a match with Quetz probably clouded my judgement and made my argue that the match was fair and possible with such one-sided conditions and also made me downplay Quetz. So as the guy who basically argued all the thread and the main reason of why it was added I ask it to be removed from both profiles.
Bump

Oh sorry, it's just that I read the comments saying that the distance was 4 kilometers and I forgot that the OP had changed it later

can you elaborate on sans' soul manip working on soulless flowey for this
I am not a true expert of Undertale, but Flowey who has no soul could not defeat Sans

Sans can´t hurt Flowey at all with normal attacks, TK can´t work if Flowey has no soul, so somehow, Sans can affect someone who has no soul with his soul manipulation or it does not make sense at all

Ask a true expert, this is the wonky explanation

Sasuke's match with Genos needs to be removed from his profile.

Three Tomoe Sasuke is 7-A and he stomps Post-Alien Genos who is High 7-C. I've already removed it from Genos' profile.

Also I think his match with Bakugo might need to be removed as well.

At the time Bakugo was 8 Tons with a 34 Ton Howitzer, but now his Joint Training Arc self is 41 Tons with a 113 Tons Howitzer. Does anyone else agree?

Last edited:
Also I think his match with Bakugo might need to be removed as well.

At the time Bakugo was 8 Tons with a 34 Ton Howitzer, but now his Joint Training Arc self is 41 Tons with a 113 Tons Howitzer. Does anyone else agree?
idk, if sasuke is 18 tons as said in the first reply then not even the howitzer would oneshot and bakugos regular attacks would only have a little over a 2x advantage

Alright can I remove the following?

Marc really has no answers to the fly + laser combo, being acrobatic can only get you so far and otherwise she gets melted

Homelander has the stat edges across the board, is harder for Optimus to hit and can just laser him
Skill can't really carry you that hard lol

This is a stomp for Steve if he just resists the heat vision and regens from everything Homelander can dish, idk what wincon Homelander has here

Alright can I remove the following?

Marc really has no answers to the fly + laser combo, being acrobatic can only get you so far and otherwise she gets melted

Homelander has the stat edges across the board, is harder for Optimus to hit and can just laser him
Skill can't really carry you that hard lol

This is a stomp for Steve if he just resists the heat vision and regens from everything Homelander can dish, idk what wincon Homelander has here
I only agreed on Steve, the others two in other hand are still valid, but i'll leave that to the others to judge it

EDIT: Actually, Marcy can be removed, but Homelander vs Opimus are still valid

And this one too

So... Sans went through a lot of changes and I'm surprised a lot of them are still here

This one's actually on 173. It got buffed to High 8-C and lacks a soul so Sans' AP was what's carrying him. That's not possible anymore

This is made when Sans' attacks apparently have AP. Should at least be redone with modern standards

So after a while, we realized that Sans is kinda broken skilled. I'm not sure how fair this one match is anymore

These are made when people thought Undertale Soul Manip one-shots. I'm fairly certain it doesn't and the arguments hinge on the fact that Sans one-shots them first

Sans got time-stopped before he could do anything
Bump

First: Ghost Rider now is 2-C

Second: Even if Sidious still win via "mind hax" does we not removed every single star wars victory that relied on "My mind hax is impossible to resist because is in the quadrillions"?

Also, did we not change the whole thing about "mind hax potency is now via layers, not range"?

The match seems extremely outdated for this reasons, I am not removing it myself because I want to hear your opinion first PD: And Sidious page is locked too

Edit: https://vsbattles.com/threads/from-...ch-3-naruto-uzumaki-vs-shiki-granbell.143941/

Shiki at worst is 5-B, this Naruto is high 6-C, is outdated and already removed from Shiki page´s, but Naruto is locked

Last edited:

Second: Even if Sidious still win via "mind hax" does we not removed every single star wars victory that relied on "My mind hax is impossible to resist because is in the quadrillions"?

Also, did we not change the whole thing about "mind hax potency is now via layers, not range"?

The match seems extremely outdated for this reasons, I am not removing it myself because I want to hear your opinion first
Sidious also has quite a few layers on his mindhax, but I'm not sure just how many and even then he's outdated to **** so it should probably still be removed

The match seems extremely outdated for this reasons, I am not removing it myself because I want to hear your opinion first PD: And Sidious page is locked too

Edit: https://vsbattles.com/threads/from-...ch-3-naruto-uzumaki-vs-shiki-granbell.143941/

Shiki at worst is 5-B, this Naruto is high 6-C, is outdated and already removed from Shiki page´s, but Naruto is locked
I removed both.

Back