• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Shinobi" Uchiha Obito VS "S Class Hero" Blast

• Starting Distance: 10m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • Fourth Shinobi World War Obito
298421476_1143215849871236_8649082859872450378_n.jpg

Obito: 2 (@CiscoTheSoto, @Nierre)
Blast: 1 (@Kachon123)
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure this is one of those Hax vs AP scenarios, plus Obito has Kamui which allows him to turn "intangible" so he could avoid getting hit.
Still, Blast's AP is so huge that he can destroy the earth sending obito into space where he cannot survive. Also, Blast Durability is way too high for Obito to kill him before blast kills him so his only option is to send blast to kamui dimension. The problem is, Blast has dimensional travel.

In short, I don't see any way Obito can defeat Blast.

Still, Blast's AP is so huge that he can destroy the earth sending obito into space where he cannot survive. Also, Blast Durability is way too high for Obito to kill him before blast kills him so his only option is to send blast to kamui dimension. The problem is, Blast has dimensional travel.

Would Blast actually destroy the planet in character?

Also, Obito has multiple ways to win that ignore conventional durability such as Genjustu and Soul Steal.

Would Blast actually destroy the planet in character?

Also, Obito has multiple ways to win that ignore conventional durability such as Genjustu and Soul Steal.
Well I guess not mb. But still he can send Obito into space if he gets a chance.

Isn't genjutsu only effective on people with chakra? Also, I don't think blast would allow Obito to take his Soul that easily.

Calm down, little grasshopper. No one has voted yet.

I'm voting for these reasons.

This match kinda reminds me of the Obito vs Hit battle, since it's a battle based on hax abilities rather than AP. In this case, Blast's main hax power is his ability to generate portals and BFR his opponents, in addition to his Gravity Knuckle. Obito's main advantages here are his genjutsu, which Blast doesn't appear to have resistance towards. His Kamui is also an advantage. I don't believe it would be a viable BFR method, since Blast can go through dimensions, and even if Obito took Blast to his Kamui dimension, I'm very sure Blast could just escape and return to the real world. However, I believe Obito's Kamui would also let him avoid BFR by Blast's portals, since Obito could just send his body to the Kamui dimension before the portals could send him somewhere else.

I think if Obito waits for an opening, he could use the Izanagi to trick Blast, then steal his soul while distracted, so I think I'll vote for Obito.

This match kinda reminds me of the Obito vs Hit battle, since it's a battle based on hax abilities rather than AP. In this case, Blast's main hax power is his ability to generate portals and BFR his opponents, in addition to his Gravity Knuckle. Obito's main advantages here are his genjutsu, which Blast doesn't appear to have resistance towards. His Kamui is also an advantage. I don't believe it would be a viable BFR method, since Blast can go through dimensions, and even if Obito took Blast to his Kamui dimension, I'm very sure Blast could just escape and return to the real world. However, I believe Obito's Kamui would also let him avoid BFR by Blast's portals, since Obito could just send his body to the Kamui dimension before the portals could send him somewhere else.

I think if Obito waits for an opening, he could use the Izanagi to trick Blast, then steal his soul while distracted, so I think I'll vote for Obito.
Counted.

Okay so an important note here:
Per default the following rules and assumptions will be taken if a match takes place in a speed equalized setting:

• The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.
    • Speed Amplification techniques are assumed to grant the same percentile of increase to a character's equalized speeds, as they would to their usual speeds.
  • Any speed equalized match, in which a major reason a character loses is due to having a disadvantage against some speed value they usually wouldn't have a disadvantage against, may not be added to profiles.
    • As a result, winning a speed equalized match against a faster opponent due to a speed boost so large that it blitzes the opponent will not be added.
    • Matches in which characters with Immeasurable speed lose against not-immeasurable passive abilities would likewise not be added, as the Immeasurable characters would normally be faster than the instantaneous passives.
    • While time stop, which could be viewed as an infinite speed amplification, is assumed to work even on characters that would usually bypass it via speed, those matches can likewise not be added.
  • Abilities based on speed are assumed to be retained. Characters that can run over water via speed can, for example, still do so even if now technically too slow for that. Likewise, a character who can create a tornado by running fast in a circle can still create one by this manner, even though they are now running slower.
    • As a result, Immeasurable characters that get speed equalized retain their ability to travel through time, even if it now isn't via speed anymore.
So with that:
  • Mach 2986.09841146 * 5 = Mach 14,930.4920573
  • Blast = 1,300,863,692.6 m/s = Mach 3,792,605.517
  • Blast's reactions = 2.4046812e+12 m/s = Mach 7,010,732,361.516035
  • Nerf level = 3,792,605.517 / 14,930.4920573 = 254.017x decrease for Blast
  • Nerf reaction = 7,010,732,361.516035 / 254.017 = Mach 27,599,461.3
So as a note, Blast's reaction speed is 1,848x times faster than Obito's movement speed. Anything Obito does Blast will be able to easily see. In fact Blast more or less have an infinite amount of time to react to any technique from Obito and process what he's doing.

Isn't genjutsu only effective on people with chakra?
There was a CRT about this. Basically Genjutsu works by controlling the senses. If the character is biological in some fashion and has senses that rely on typical human senses then they can fall under a genjutsu as long as they make eye contact.

In other words Genjutsu wouldn't work on Ultron but it would work on John Wick. Having resistances to mental attacks or sense control would also count as genjutsu resistance. Like Obito isn't going to mind control someone like Superman or Thor due to their layered resistance.

Okay so an important note here:

So with that:
  • Mach 2986.09841146 * 5 = Mach 14,930.4920573
  • Blast = 1,300,863,692.6 m/s = Mach 3,792,605.517
  • Blast's reactions = 2.4046812e+12 m/s = Mach 7,010,732,361.516035
  • Nerf level = 3,792,605.517 / 14,930.4920573 = 254.017x decrease for Blast
  • Nerf reaction = 7,010,732,361.516035 / 254.017 = Mach 27,599,461.3
So as a note, Blast's reaction speed is 1,848x times faster than Obito's movement speed. Anything Obito does Blast will be able to easily see. In fact Blast more or less have an infinite amount of time to react to any technique from Obito and process what he's doing.
God, I hate that ******* rule so much.... Blast's Reaction Speed is so ******* stupid.

what the heck would kamui help in a brf to another dimension other than kamui himself?
I don't see why it wouldn't. Even if Obito is sent to another dimension, it's not as though his eye's powers are nullified or anything. Obito was capable of using the Kamui when Kaguya sent them to another dimension and actively used his Kamui to search for Sasuke in the different dimensions. So why couldn't he just use the Kamui to go to the Kamui dimension, then back to Earth?

Obito never used genjutsu in combat.
Shouldn't mean the character is incapable of it and won't utilise when necessary
Anyways u're implying that due to in character
Obito remains intangible and attempt to dump Blast in Kamui dimension which will successfully work but Blast is easily coming back
The circle will keep on going till one of them finds a means over their one another

Shouldn't mean the character is incapable of it and won't utilise when necessary
Anyways u're implying that due to in character
Obito remains intangible and attempt to dump Blast in Kamui dimension which will successfully work but Blast is easily coming back
The circle will keep on going till one of them finds a means over their one another
It's not as if Obito never had any opportunity to use genjutsu in his battles tbh.

So, are you going to vote?

Back