• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steve (Minecraft) vs Homelander (The Boys)

So steve scales to 38 tons... Homelander scales to 1 ton. Steve vaguely slaps homelander and he gets turned to red mist.

I'M PRETTY SURE HOMELANDER JUST DISINTEGRATES STEVE WITH HEAT VISION UNLESS WE'RE TALKING ABOUT FULLY ENHANCED STEVE, BUT HOMELANDER HAS STUFF LIKE FLYING AND IS LIKE SEVERAL TIMES FASTER THAN STEVE AND CAN KEEP HIS DISTANCE, SO I'LL GO WITH HOMELANDER AT FIRST

I'M PRETTY SURE HOMELANDER JUST DISINTEGRATES STEVE WITH HEAT VISION UNLESS WE'RE TALKING ABOUT FULLY ENHANCED STEVE, BUT HOMELANDER HAS STUFF LIKE FLYING AND IS LIKE SEVERAL TIMES FASTER THAN STEVE AND CAN KEEP HIS DISTANCE, SO I'LL GO WITH HOMELANDER AT FIRST
Most sane Homelander fan.

Steve can endure the heat of the Nether, which can instantly evaporate water. With his heat protection being further bolstered by Fire Protection armor and Fire Resistance Potions. I don't think Heat Vision would do much, even without the massive AP gap.

Steve:
20220907_162842.jpg

Most sane Homelander fan.

Steve can endure the heat of the Nether, which can instantly evaporate water. With his heat protection being further bolstered by Fire Protection armor and Fire Resistance Potions. I don't think Heat Vision would do much, even without the massive AP gap.
THAT SEEMS FAIR, I SUPPOSE STEVE'S HEAT RESISTANCE IS ABOVE WHAT HOMELANDER CAN DO, AND NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT SYEVE HAS A MILLION WAYS TO HIT HOMLANDER FROM FAR AWAY SO I'LL CHANGE MY VOTE FROM STEVE

THAT SEEMS FAIR, I SUPPOSE STEVE'S HEAT RESISTANCE IS ABOVE WHAT HOMELANDER CAN DO, AND NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT SYEVE HAS A MILLION WAYS TO HIT HOMLANDER FROM FAR AWAY SO I'LL CHANGE MY VOTE FROM STEVE
Are you in a mentally stable condition, good sir?

I could see him winning via flying up and using his heat vision. He has greater speed and range than Steve does, meaning staying away is a valid strategy.

Though I suppose better dura + fire resistance would make that an agonizingly slow process.

Is Homelander even one to start with a strategy like that though? He's gonna go up thinking he can dominate Steve only for Steve to breathe on him and pulverize him.

Is Homelander even one to start with a strategy like that though? He's gonna go up thinking he can dominate Steve only for Steve to breathe on him and pulverize him.
Nah not really. Even in his fight with Billy and Soldier Boy he didn't capitalize on flying away and lasering.

Edit - Oh and here's a vote for Steve.

Also I'm pretty sure if Homelander starts lasering nothing stops Steve from digging underground and doing who knows what. Genuinely one of the worst opponents for someone who plays keep away

I'm swapping my vote to Homelander actually due to the 42 ton buff. That's the AP advantage going to Home but Steve at least has 21 tones? Not sure.

Also thinking back, I forget that Homelander would actually fly away if pushed to the limit like his fight with Soldier Boy. That said was there anything decisive for Steve to do aside from "Lol AP smack" ?

Edit - Of course this is assuming you're gonna speed equalize since otherwise this is a blitz

Equalize speed, otherwise Homelander blitzes

Back