• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homelander (TV Series) VS Marcy Wu (Grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seem even in AP with Marcy being slightly stronger. How does Homelander fight again or is it mainly "he just one shots anyone whose mean to him"

Alright cool. Outside of that Marcy has a crossbow and also some stink bombs and instant vines.

is it fair to assume Marcy is more experienced? I don't know a lot about either of these two but I just am under the impression that Homelander doesn't fight much.

I don't really believe in skill scaling and also refuse to believe that Homelander is as skilled as army vets considering I don't think he's received training in his life.

Anyways I'll wait to see what the Marcy info is.

Marcy is fairly skilled. Not to a military degree, but I would say she has more training in terms of taking things seriously and working up as a human in a world of monsters and frogs. She served as a ranger for the Newtopian Guard for quite a while and was also noted in passing to serve on a warship. The Core, a godlike AI composed of the greatest minds in Amphibia's history, was also specifically looking for Marcy's tactical genius to help it conquer civilizations, as she was the only person in the country who could beat King Andrias at flipwart (their universe's Chess counterpart). When it comes to disposing of monsters and aiding in combat, she's no slouch.

Her acrobatics prolly. I can see her trying to range Homelander out once she gets a taste of what he can do if she manages to dodge the first strike and then stick to using her crossbow to fire her Fire Arrows at him. Then start laying her traps like Insta-Vine and her various potions to help her restrain him.

granted with Homelander's flight I don't see him being in one place long enough for the shrooms to take effect.

I'll wait for now to see if Homelander guys have naything to say

yeah he's definitely not gonna stay in one place for very long. best case scenario for Marcy is that he doesn't instantly go for CQQ and grapple, something he does very often.

He'll probably start with heat vision then go to CQC.

yeah he's definitely not gonna stay in one place for very long. best case scenario for Marcy is that he doesn't instantly go for CQQ and grapple, something he does very often.

He'll probably start with heat vision then go to CQC.
If he goes to CQC, she could always pull out her cutlass to give her a ranged advantage. Bringing a blade to a fistfight and all that.

If he goes to CQC, she could always pull out her cutlass to give her a ranged advantage. Bringing a blade to a fistfight and all that.
With higher LS, he could very easily disarm her, and he has no issue using Heat vision while that close, so he wouldn't be without options while fighting her in CQC.

Isn't she particularly clumsy? I don't think she could keep her sword for too long if that was the case.
She is, but she's shown to be competent in combat nonetheless. She's shown to hold her own with a blade when working with General Yuunan on her warship and when taking down monsters. I think it's only just selectively when the show wants to play it up for comedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back