• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

sans undertale vs impostor among us (grace)

Isn’t this an easy win for the Imposter? He easily one shots regardless, and he scales above a feat that’s nearly double what sans can do. No Hax that sans has can stop him, and his stamina is high enough to outlast sans. Vote for The imposter.

I'm voting Sans. They would both start hundreds of meters away from each other under SBA. The Imposter would try to get close to sans while sans would spam his multiple projectile attacks (that directly target the Imposter's soul) and keep his distance. The imposter doesn't really have any good feats of dodging danmaku so he gets soul haxed.

Isn’t this an easy win for the Imposter? He easily one shots regardless, and he scales above a feat that’s nearly double what sans can do. No Hax that sans has can stop him, and his stamina is high enough to outlast sans. Vote for The imposter.
sans can use telekinesis immediately while the impostor has to either get up close or pull out a gun first

sans' wincons are basically the same as the ones he had in the sans vs garfield thread

"Garfield needs to land a hit to BFR or click a button to time stop. Neither of which are going to happen when Sans starts by throwing him to the ground and drowning him in a sea of bones. Plus, Soul Manipulation means Sans virtually one-shots."

here, the impostor needs to land a hit or pull a trigger to win. sans could probably prevent that from happening.

Sans can easily dodge anything the imp pulls out but that doesn't even matter since he wins with a wave of a hand

What can The Imposter even do exactly? Sans could just soul hax The Imposter since they don’t resist.

Sans FRA (if this isn’t a stomp)

how is it a skill thing? nothing implies that it's anything other than speed
The fact that not only is there no lore reason for Sans to be faster, but we know he's able to read people's thoughts by their face? Either way I'm obviously voting Sans even without considering dodging.

sansus.png

Literally all of Sans hax can stop him. Sans just slams the Imposter into a sea of soul destroying bones and calls it done.

The fact that not only is there no lore reason for Sans to be faster, but we know he's able to read people's thoughts by their face? Either way I'm obviously voting Sans even without considering dodging.
it's simple. sans attacks first. i don't think anyone else in the game can do that.

garfield wasn't a stomp, i don't see why this would be
difference there is that Garfield time-stop was with the click of a button

imposter here is trying to shoot sans who can one dodge it since he's reacted to far faster even if speed is equal it doesn't stop sans from yknow dodging sideways like he does often or just teleporting outta the way

Sans takes this without much effort

even if speed is equal it doesn't stop sans from yknow dodging sideways like he does often or just teleporting outta the way
yes it does, speed equalization affects reaction speed as well so he wouldn't be able to react to the bullet

it's simple. sans attacks first. i don't think anyone else in the game can do that.
That's just cause he gets the jump on you lol. Besides Asgore attacks first too, technically.
yes it does, speed equalization affects reaction speed as well so he wouldn't be able to react to the bullet
Aimdodging is a thing. Also in-character Impostors only kill when they're up close to the enemy

but he would? speed equalized doesn't mean anything about dodging, tons of characters can dodge bullets they aren't unknow very big and dodging is the very thing sans does

Imposter lacks the AOE to actually hit sans who just teleports away or dodges

Guys, you're missing the point.

The Imposter, in character, only attacks up close and personal. Sans doesn't. Sans would get the first move.

Furthermore, even if the Imposter did shoot from a distance, Sans just had to out stretch his hand while the Imposter had to pull out his gun and fire it. Nevermind that Sans can see him pull out the gun and teleport away with a thought, making it nigh impossible for him to be hit here.

Not from where I'm standing. The Imposter's one win condition involves acting out of character and even then, it can easily be dodged, teleportation or not.

Thst said, a closer starting distance should make this fair for me. Fair enough to be decisive at least.

my vote stays, the impostor has several possible in-character choices while sans really only has one, and even the impostor's fastest choices aren't necessarily faster than sans'

Back