• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Jotaro is Building level+, so he's at least 4.5 times stronger than Gumball, who appears to be baseline. Can Gumball deal with this AP advantage?

Gilad Hyperstar said:
Jotaro is Building level+, so he's at least 4.5 times stronger than Gumball, who appears to be baseline. Can Gumball deal with this AP advantage?
I guess he could regen (which is pretty instant, as shown in the 2 linked examples on his profile)

Genericstickman said:
Anyway it's probably a stomp since Jotaro can't get past regen and never directly goes for KO'ing his opponent
I mean he can probably KO just by punching him in the head or something (Gumball has been KO'd plenty of times like that, against people with comparable AP wile Jotaro/SP has a 4.5x AP advantage)

Genericstickman said:
Anyway it's probably a stomp since Jotaro can't get past regen and never directly goes for KO'ing his opponent
Jotaro's actually ko'd like half his opponents, not all, but a few he straight up knocked on their ass out cold without killing.

Not directly, we know he canonically pulled his punches, to brutally wound yeah but not to kill.

I'd think Impost Captain Tenille is dead though, at the very least.

Usually, or just knocked on the enemies ass, We know he holds back not to kill though but there's a few cases where he killed, even if not directly (Impost Tenille is a good example).

Besides it's still a legit versus match just in the F&G board, because of the chance of getting the ban-hammer or something

The only calc I could find for Dio was 0.796 Tons (And a 1.01 ton calc for Jotaro with SP) neither of which are in + range

Soupywolf5 said:
The only calc I could find for Dio was 0.796 Tons (And a 1.01 ton calc for Jotaro with SP) neither of which are in + range
Scaling off Lisa Lisa would put everyone around that in the + range. She's canonically over 3x stronger than the 0.76 feat.

You can via multipliers as long as they're stated in canon and are reliable.

Bump Also iirc the thing about getting a + through scaling was changed so that you can get a + through scaling now

Back