• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[GRACE] Madara vs Gilgamesh

Is being hit by the enuma inevitable? If not, he could simply switch with one of his limbos, or trick Gilgamesh with one of them, clones would also do
EA by itself has a range of Kilometers, and if he uses Full Power due to Bloodlust It'll have Low Complex Multiversal level, making it inescapable by Madara.
He could also use Enkidu to assist on hitting it

Ea is capable of tearing apart textures and the Reverse side of the World so I dont know if Limbo saves him.

Ea Gil can pull out thousands upon thousands of swords constantly firing them while he would charge Ea before nuking the planet.

A serious Gil has shown the willingness to nuke the planet in Strange Fake and thats not even Bloodlusted.

Honestly, this would probably be fair without Bloodlusting them but maybe with Prior Knowledge instead. I don't really know.

Honestly, this would probably be fair without Bloodlusting them but maybe with Prior Knowledge instead. I don't really know.
Now that Ea is literally a Low 1-C haxxed attack it can make things hard unless someone can insta gib Gil but that turns the fight one sided in that case.

Madara should be able to survive an Enuma if he uses the Izanagi, but from what they're talking about, it wouldn't change much

Alright then, now Madara might still get shredded by GoB since he can literally sense that Gilgamesh is much weaker than him and thus might not take him seriously but he might still use a TSO Shield to block or something.

Alright then, now Madara might still get shredded by GoB since he can literally sense that Gilgamesh is much weaker than him and thus might not take him seriously but he might still use a TSO Shield to block or something.
GoB has like a billion different ways to neg dura regardless

OK, I'm pretty sure he can't just instantly activate EA like that. If he can, then this was a stomp against Madara from the start of things
EA doesn't take that long to charge to full power, madara has like 10 seconds to murder Gil as the fight begins

Madara can move and use the spheres to defend himself, a single punch from him should be enough to end the fight. Anyway, I think that in the end this will come to nothing this idk

Madara can move and use the spheres to defend himself, a single punch from him should be enough to end the fight. Anyway, I think that in the end this will come to nothing this idk
Yeah, but he's not gonna be able to do that with GoB opening a literal Ocean of Swords at him.

Back