• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
đź—ż

SBA
Speed Equalized
Gray Fullbuster - Key - X792/Invel Fight Devil Slayer Mark - AP - 4.4 Petatons.
Lucifero - Key - Complete Manifestation - AP - 2.6 Petatons.

Vs

"Chief Devil Slayer" - Eseseso, DemonGodMitchAubin, Theendzero13, Zackra1799, Popted2, Lynieryz, Duedate8898, StrawHatArslan, KingTempest, SuperStar

"Chief Devil" - M_Animefan, Kazuma_kuwabara, Arnoldstone18

"Both are trash and get clapped up by Buggy D. Clown" -

Last edited:
Lucifero´s gravity is almost 7 times heavier than Bluenote Gravity

Gray would be moving extremely slow, one EE Black Hole and it would be his end

I am seeing "resistance to existance erasure" for resisting curses, I don´t know if that would work against a EE that is magic, not a curse

I can only see this as inconclusive if Gray decides to use his sealing suicide move to be honest, but Lucifero should take it more often than not

I am seeing "resistance to existance erasure" for resisting curses, I don´t know if that would work against a EE that is magic, not a curse
Curses and Negative Mana should be equalizeable with each other since both are born through negative emotions.

Also Gray's EE resistance is arguably conceptual since it comes from him resisting Mard Geer's Memento Mori which removes the characters concepts of death and life from them, causing them to be erased from existence.

Even if you discount the Conceptual aspect of Memento Mori being applicable towards the EE aspect he still resist Existence Erasure, and from my knowledge Lucifero's EE isn't layered by any means, so Gray should be able to resist it no problem.

I will come later

Also, how good is Gray´s stamina? Both can fight even when crippled (bones broken, body destroyed etc) so I want to know how much can Gray last

Also, how good is Gray´s stamina? Both can fight even when crippled (bones broken, body destroyed etc) so I want to know how much can Gray last
From my knowledge he can last a couple hours within a fight at least but i'm not that knowledgeable on Fairy Tail so take what i said with a grain of salt.

Curses and Negative Mana should be equalizeable with each other since both are born through negative emotions.

Also Gray's EE resistance is arguably conceptual since it comes from him resisting Mard Geer's Memento Mori which removes the characters concepts of death and life from them, causing them to be erased from existence.

Even if you discount the Conceptual aspect of Memento Mori being applicable towards the EE aspect he still resist Existence Erasure, and from my knowledge Lucifero's EE isn't layered by any means, so Gray should be able to resist it no problem.
Gray's resistance EE seems to be based on things totally different from Lucifero's EE which is gravity and space based. Even if Gray's resistance is very powerful it probably won't work just like how being immune to a certain disease doesn't make you immune to others.

Ok, I am now free

So, Lucifero´s gravity for being superior, will passively damage Gray, but Gray´s devil magic would negate easily his heart, but it would be weakened by Lucifero´s Aura

Gray having AZ for me seems extremely dumb, so I am sorry but I will disregard it because several situations in 100 year quest could have been solved easily by this power and nope, it has never been used nor hinted

Lucifero also would notice that Gray somehow is "arcane" (by his knowledge) via information analisys and would be extremely careful like in his 1 vs 4 battle where he was always trying to see where was Asta to not get sliced

I think Lucifero has the edge, but I will wait for more arguments, because when I think about Gray, the only thing I can remember is him throwing ice, even when I read his page I can´t see anything that would help (except of course, devil slayer magic slaying a devil)

Gray's resistance EE seems to be based on things totally different from Lucifero's EE which is gravity and space based. Even if Gray's resistance is very powerful it probably won't work just like how being immune to a certain disease doesn't make you immune to others.

Yes I was just about to say this ^^

Following, reading the thread atm.

Gray basically one-shots with any spell he uses because of how Devil Slayer Magic works alongside him having the higher AP, SS, and Durability

Gray also resists Lucifero's EE, and even then, Lucifero doesn't use EE or any of Dante's spells in character

The Class T Gray's LS scales to does not effect him at all, like Gray can fight normally while under Class T Gravity, so Lucifero's Gravity isn't that big of a deal

Gray can also just flash freeze Lucifero if he wanted

Gray wins low diff

Gray basically one-shots with any spell he uses because of how Devil Slayer Magic works alongside him having the higher AP, SS, and Durability

Gray also resists Lucifero's EE, and even then, Lucifero doesn't use EE or any of Dante's spells in character

The Class T Gray's LS scales to does not effect him at all, like Gray can fight normally while under Class T Gravity, so Lucifero's Gravity isn't that big of a deal

Gray wins low diff

No

That's it, That's my counter argument.

Devil Slayer Magic
I don´t recall Gray one shotting for example mard geer despite him being a Devil, if he is superior to a devil he just one shots?
Already adressed before, you are right
The Class T Gray's LS scales to does not effect him at all
That gravity is 7 times lower, I don´t see how he can resist a stronger gravity, I see a higher in his LS for his forms/emotion power up but this Lucifero also has higher gravity potency for being 100%
What happens with Lucifero Aura/gravity aura/minimal resistance to cold (because Gray for sure has vastly more colder ice than the Spade kingdom cold temperatures), he just ignores that?

Last edited:
Wait did he edit? That looks like a slightly different message than I replied to.

Anyway

I could've sworn I saw only the first phrase. Anyway, I'm neutral about this since Fully Manifested Lucifero in this match up.

Gray is not going to be fine under 6x the gravity he is used to.

His presence and magic aura takes care of this easily.

I don´t recall Gray one shotting for example mard geer despite him being a Devil, if he is superior to a devil he just one shots?
That's because that Gray is 7-B and Mard Geer was 7-A... Gray can hurt someone with a 10x Durability Advantage with Devil Slayer Magic
Already adressed before, you are right
Sweet
That gravity is 7 times lower, I don´t see how he can resist a stronger gravity, I see a higher in his LS for his forms/emotion power up but this Lucifero also has higher gravity potency for being 100%
I mean Devil Slayer Gray is comparable to Base Natsu in LS, who was completely unfazed by that level of Gravity, I'm saying the Gravity won't be a major factor here as Gray isn't effected AT ALL by Gravity that is 1/7 as strong as Lucifero's, so the gap is small between Lucifero's Gravity and Gray's LS
What happens with Lucifero Aura/gravity aura/minimal resistance (because Gray for sure has vastly more colder ice than the Spade kingdom cold temperatures), he just ignores that?
Well Gray has Absolute Zero level cold as of Alvarez and his ice is more effective at freezing things that are Devils, so yeah... He claps

Overall Gray pretty much counters Lucifero's entire kit while also being almost 2x stronger and more durable, not to mention all Lucifero does is punch and kick people

we already saw what happens when lucifero fights someone stronger than him and counters his hax
lucifero only saving grace is gravity who arguably just slows Gray down or gets powernulled

Well Gray has Absolute Zero level
The page says "Likely" and if I am not wrong, likely powers should be counted with a grain of salt
who was completely unfazed by that level of Gravity
By normal human standards, we could only move a little if the gravity is 4.6 higher than normal Earth gravity

For now, I don´t have anything to say, because I don´t remember Tartaros and I haven´t seen Alvarez for personal reasons, so Gray wins for your reasons or Lucifero powernulls him and his gravity slows him down while his gravity is also crushing his attacks

For now, I don´t have anything to say, because I don´t remember Tartaros and I haven´t seen Alvarez for personal reasons, so Gray wins for your reasons or Lucifero powernulls him and his gravity slows him down while his gravity is also crushing his attacks
Considering Gray is 2x stronger in every raw stat, Lucifero isn't just overpowering Gray

I should have use another term instead of crushing

I mean, Gray throws Ice, Lucifero´s gravity makes the attack go to the ground
Then Gray just freezes Lucifero instantly, which isn't a projectile, or alternatively just uses Zeroth Long Sword and cuts him in half

we already saw what happens when lucifero fights someone stronger than him and counters his hax
lucifero only saving grace is gravity who arguably just slows Gray down or gets powernulled

Why are we falliciously comparing a hypothetical fight to his fight with Asta like the same outcome would occur.

Lucifero was facing a boy with 0 magic with the hax to kill him. Lucifero still does well in that fight so I have no idea what logic you’re appealing to here. Are you appealing to the end of the fight? Where Asta is unquantifiably many times superior due to not even being fazed by anything Lucifero does? Gray can barely move in his presence whatsoever so what use is his AP? His SS? His weapons? His literal magic because Lucifero’s presence neg his magic.

in conclusion, Lucifero warps gravity around his body and tears him to shreds. Lucifero is capable of pulverizing limbs of characters with class T strength that’s already 6-7x greater than Gray’s.

You guys should relax and be critical about both characters. Geezz

Why are we falliciously comparing a hypothetical fight to his fight with Asta like the same outcome would occur.

Lucifero was facing a boy with 0 magic with the hax to kill him. Lucifero still does well in that fight so I have no idea what logic you’re appealing to here. Are you appealing to the end of the fight? Where Asta is unquantifiably many times superior due to not even being fazed by anything Lucifero does? Gray can barely move in his presence whatsoever so what use is his AP? His SS? His weapons? His literal magic because Lucifero’s presence neg his magic.

in conclusion, Lucifero warps gravity around his body and tears him to shreds. Lucifero is capable of pulverizing limbs of characters with class T strength that’s already 6-7x greater than Gray’s.

You guys should relax and be critical about both characters. Geezz
Considering how Lucifero's entire kit we've scene is just punching and kicking people while occasionally using a Gravity aura

Gray outskills and claps badly in addition to everything I've mentioned, especially considering Lucifero looks down on and does not immediately try against Humans

Considering how Lucifero's entire kit we've scene is just punching and kicking people while occasionally using a Gravity aura

Gray outskills and claps badly in addition to everything I've mentioned, especially considering Lucifero looks down on and does not immediately try against Humans

Lucifero’s “entire kit” is not punching and kicking. We are criminally underrating his fighting prowess here as a brawler. He literally has a statement from Adrammelech comnending his fighting skills. Lucifero literally fights 4 skilled characters at once. Thanks to several Battlefeild advantages in favor of those 4 characters, Yami, Asta, Yuno, Devil Union Nacht and Lucifero could keep up with each other. Lucifero literally does exceedingly well in that match.

Lucifero also warped gravity around some of their body parts while he was “punching and kicking”. This gravity based telekinetic ability is capable of crushing the limbs of Class T characters who are 6-7x superior to Gray. You literally missed out this ability and he does this very well in character, infact his starting move against the team of 4 was to warp everything in the vicinity. If not for Anti Magic and Star Magic, Yami and Nacht would’ve literally died.

What are your points against the following I’m about to say:

• Gray can not use magic in his presence
  • Gray can not stand up in his presence,
  • Gray gets crushed via telekinesis capable of crushing class T Characters 6-7x superior to gray.

Can you list them down? for others and me it'll help with the wincons
Lucifero’s “entire kit” is not punching and kicking. We are criminally underrating his fighting prowess here as a brawler. He literally has a statement from Adrammelech comnending his fighting skills. Lucifero literally fights 4 skilled characters at once. Thanks to several Battlefeild advantages in favor of those 4 characters, Yami, Asta, Yuno, Devil Union Nacht and Lucifero could keep up with each other. Lucifero literally does exceedingly well in that match.

Lucifero also warped gravity around some of their body parts while he was “punching and kicking”. This gravity based telekinetic ability is capable of crushing the limbs of Class T characters who are 6-7x superior to Gray. You literally missed out this ability and he does this very well in character, infact his starting move against the team of 4 was to warp everything in the vicinity. If not for Anti Magic and Star Magic, Yami and Nacht would’ve literally died.

What are your points against the following I’m about to say:

• Gray can not use magic in his presence
  • Gray can not stand up in his presence,
  • Gray gets crushed via telekinesis capable of crushing class T Characters 6-7x superior to gray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back