• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

adam sandler (click) vs sans (undertale) [[grace]]

sandler should take this slowing or stopping time to dodge projectiles and stop him from using his telekinesis allowing him to beat the shit out of him before sans can do anything

Is Adam time stop passive or something? Because sans literally can kill Adam in the first attack spam, Adam is just a human, we never saw something like that before

adam is bloodlusted, so yeah he'd most likely lead with time stop. adam might be able to dodge sans' attacks since speed is equal though

adam is bloodlusted, so yeah he'd most likely lead with time stop.
Sans always attacks first, he is kinda of bloodlusted in nature in genocide route, so, both are bloodlusted
adam might be able to dodge sans' attacks since speed is equal though
He wont dodge it, Sans starts with telekinesis throwing Adam into the floor or walls, the impact already is gonna kill Adam, and even if it doesnt, there still has the bones that def would one shot

Bloodlusted, so yes most likely.

Sans tends to talk a little at first, and even if he for some reason doesn't here he still uses an arm motion for his opening TK so I'd argue their opening moves require a similar action time.

I vote Micheal/Adam. He's bloodlusted so he'll go for it and Sans either gives him the opening or they 50/50 who gets their wincon so Micheals wins just a few more times over Sans I think.

when did I said it? I'm talking about Sans fighting style.
Sans' fighting style isn't that bloodlusted. While he's obviously resigned and stalling in-character that doesn't account for the fact he takes his time before using more potent techniques like attacking the UI and 'not taking his turn'

Sans starts STRONG don't get me wrong, but opening with a move requiring motion over attacks that turn out to be obviously better is not bloodlust

Sans' fighting style isn't that bloodlusted. While he's obviously resigned and stalling in-character that doesn't account for the fact he takes his time before using more potent techniques like attacking the UI and 'not taking his turn'
Sans was trying to convice Frisk to not advance, yeah, he even tried to troll it when he said that we could spare him, he only used the ''taking his turn'' when he was really tired and had no others ways to kill frisk, so, he just tried to stop it there
yeah okay but that doesn't mean we should assume he's bloodlusted here
thats literally the only time that we saw Sans fighting

Sans was trying to convice Frisk to not advance, yeah, he even tried to troll it when he said that we could spare him, he only used the ''taking his turn'' when he was really tired and had no others ways to kill frisk, so, he just tried to stop it there
Yes. And those are my points. Those techniques are increadibly effective, moreso than his opening attack, and seem logical to use as wins. So his style isn't 'bloodlust', he was playing things out instead.

So basically no reason to assume bloodlust here. We've only seen him fight once, and it starts strong...but has some obvious weaknesses with how he approaches the problem at first. With Sans being known as a talker and opening with argueaby his worst move since here it gives Micheal time to make an almost identical action.

Yes. And those are my points. Those techniques are increadibly effective, moreso than his opening attack, and seem logical to use as wins. So his style isn't 'bloodlust', he was playing things out instead.
I'm not sure if bloodlusted is the best word to what I tried to say, I was trying to say something like ''Sans starting move is something that one shots, and Sans spams it''

So basically no reason to assume bloodlust here. We've only seen him fight once, and it starts strong...but has some obvious weaknesses with how he approaches the problem at first
Yeah thats true, but Adam can't really survive the starting move
. With Sans being known as a talker and opening with argueaby his worst move since here it gives Micheal time to make an almost identical action.
Sans actually starts with the best move here, which is a combo of attacks that Adam cant survive, but yeah, being a talker is a problem

No disagreement that Adam couldn't survive the first hit, but between Sans chatting a lot and the first move of that combo requiring motion (arm swing), a bloodlusted Adam who won't have any In Character reasons or rules to make him hesitate will mash that button just as fast as Sans can start his opening combo.

I give the slight advantage to Adam only because Sans may try to talk first like we see him do, giving Adam a headstart, so I think the win ratio only slightly favors him.

Doesn't matter if you can oneshot if you give your time stopping opponent the chance to do their thing. It's like a 6:4 to me.

No disagreement that Adam couldn't survive the first hit, but between Sans chatting a lot and the first move of that combo requiring motion (arm swing), a bloodlusted Adam who won't have any In Character reasons or rules to make him hesitate will mash that button just as fast as Sans can start his opening combo.

I give the slight advantage to Adam only because Sans may try to talk first like we see him do, giving Adam a headstart, so I think the win ratio only slightly favors him.

Doesn't matter if you can oneshot if you give your time stopping opponent the chance to do their thing. It's like a 6:4 to me.
Fair enough, I guess that the bloodlusted factor in Adam give him a bit of the advantages here, it seems indeed as 6:4

Oh absolutely, had he not been I'd probably call this a Sans stomp. Adam would probably mash buttons in character and pick the wrong thing or hesitate, insta-dying.

Removing his possibility of messing this up makes it seem painfully close instead which is...bizzare.

Sans's TK completely stops movement so Adam isn't doing anything the moment Sans TKs which is his first move in-character

then Sans just slaps adam around and destroys his soul

Back