• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Enchantress Cookie vs Xeno Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk if this is a stomp thanks to the tier difference, but maybe the hax can make it more fair

Dark Enchantress is in her first key, and starts out as Dark Enchantress. Goku does not have the Keysword. Battle takes place in the Tournament of Power arena. Dark Enchantress has all of the Pets with her (Continuum Cog will be in its' first form, so it won't be able to use its' CM2). Win via incap, death or BFR.

Dark Enchantress Cookie: 9 (Orange, sanicspood, Pokemonfan807, Bernkastell, Apex PredatorX, Popted2, Ailamiona, TauanVictor, catzlaflame)

Son Goku: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Yeah, Cookie Run has things that set your stamina to a specific level and the Stamina Reduction resistance from Pets can mitigate that. The Stamina Amplification from other Pets also add a "separate" stamina bar that adds onto the Cookie's own, so even if the Cookie's stamina runs out they can use the stamina bar granted by the Pets, and they don't run on stamina so they can do that forever

Cookies also aren't really affected by the loss of stamina, once they run out they can start running at full energy a few seconds right after, some act unaffected even when they "pass out" (though DEC is not one of these Cookies). Cookies can't "pass out" while they're using their hax either, the stamina bar can be at 0 and they can still fight at full capacity. The only way to get a Cookie to be defeated by a loss of Stamina is if they aren't using their abilities and if they aren't running on the Pet's stamina bars

I probably worded that horribly but I hope you get the idea

Last edited:
Hmm complicated.
What's cookie's first move btw
DEC's first move is to fly, summon 3 portals and have Cake Witch arms lunge out of each portal to grab the opponent. If they grab the opponent successfully, they are EE'd

This is the move that allows DE to keep fighting without her stamina

I see, goku can evade them by either flying away, or his passive probability manipulation which will make arms miss him, or blast them, along with DEC.
Does DEC resist time manipulation or Dura neg?

Dura neg won't really matter since she's 2-B and Goku is 2-A, he'd be one-shotting her regardless

She doesn't resist time stuff, no

Note that all of her Pets would be activating at the same time as they do in-game, so DEC would be getting a shield from Nectar Delight that would protect her from one attack, among other Pets and Treasures that also grant so many shields they're practically permanent. Producer Mic, Antique Bookmark, Ocean Dragon, etc. would be several threats trying to EE Goku with massive AOE attacks, as well as the Glass o' Grape Juice and The Devil's Touch invocation cards, which periodically summons Vampire Cookie and Devil Cookie for an EE attack. If you had to compare it to something, imagine a Touhou-like Danmaku of miscellaneous objects rapidly approaching you / firing off tons of AOE projectiles, and half of them EE you or transmute you into a jelly bean

I believe DEC and the Pets also have the speed advantage, but I'm not sure since it's not calculated. She can fight 5 people that can all travel between universes in around a second, and the space inbetween each universe is infinitely-expanding and infinitely branches off into a countless amount of other universes. She can quadruple that speed too

Last edited:
EE won't work since goku already resists it, passive probability manipulation and teleportation will make hard to catch or hit goku. Plus he has his own summons which can either bfr, EE, or time stop DEC. Plus one them can preform time labyrinth which seals beings outside of time and erases all of thier presence and actions across history.

EE won't work since goku already resists it
DE has resistance negation
passive probability manipulation and teleportation will make hard to catch or hit goku.
Chance is never zero, especially with the danmaku going on. One of the projectiles has to hit Goku eventually
Plus he has his own summons which can either bfr, EE, or time stop DEC. Plus one them can preform time labyrinth which seals beings outside of time and erases all of thier presence and actions across history.
Is Goku likely to summon them first move? Pets all activate their abilities as soon as a battle starts, the massive wave of danmaku is happening while DE is using her first move

DE has resistance negation

Chance is never zero, especially with the danmaku going on. One of the projectiles has to hit Goku eventually

Is Goku likely to summon them first move? Pets all activate their abilities as soon as a battle starts, the massive wave of danmaku is happening while DE is using her first move
Goku can counter the danmaku with his own, or blast it away with a kaia or an energy blast, plus teleportation and sensing, so it may hit him yes, but it will Take too long or highly unlikely, but it's not impossible . This goku doesn't joke around so if he sees her summoning he will either attempt to blast them away or counter with his own.
But her EE is dangerous so he will try his best to avoid or finish the fight quickly, thanks to information analysis.

Goku can counter the danmaku with his own, or blast it away with a kaia or an energy blast
The danmaku is filled with EEing projectiles, they will likely EE Goku's ki blasts too as this can happen in OvenBreak
This goku doesn't joke around so if he sees her summoning he will either attempt to blast them away or counter with his own.
The Pets are already there, they float behind DE and follow her.

I don't know what type of power it is, but Bat-Cat (Licorice Cookie's Pet) can "half-EE" everything on the battlefield except for DEC and her Pets. The obstacles go through the process of EE and fade away, but they don't disappear completely and instead turn into something I can only describe as a "one-sided ghost". DE can interact with the obstacle but the obstacle can't interact with DE. I assume it's Incorporeality

Possibly Xeno Goku will be downgraded to 2-B or 2-C.
he still dura neg people though

So most likely generic ki blast will not work, thus he either summon Chronoa or Demigra, the chance is 50/50. If it is Chronoa, her first move is timestop, If it is Demigra, as Goku can only summon his Dark Demon Realm Saga onward, Demigra first move is the Light Chain with Immeasurable lifting strength.
But given Goku have Infor Analyze, he going to summon

I see. He can still passive probability manipulation or teleport out of the way. And thanks to his information analysis, and sensing her summons, he will either try to immediately nuke everything or summon his summons to help him in battle.

If it is Chronoa, her first move is timestop,
Continuum Cog can counter that with it's own time manip, it controls time as a concept (This does not breach into the CM2 I think, the CM2 comes from it creating and destroying the concept of time)
Demigra first move is the Light Chain with Immeasurable lifting strength.
Is this instant? Passive? DE possibly has a way higher speed stat than the DB cast but I genuinely do not know if she blitzes or if DB blitzes with the description I gave above
I see. He can still passive probability manipulation or teleport out of the way. And thanks to his information analysis, and sensing her summons, he will either try to immediately nuke everything or summon his summons to help him in battle.
Wouldn't really work out too well since lots of Pets have resurrection and are affected by the forcefields that protect the Cookies (Shown with Constable Whiskers, who loses its' effect when it or its' Combi is harmed, and when the Combi is harmed Constable Whiskers is shown disoriented, this doesn't happen with forcefields) and he'd be too distracted trying to nuke the Pets to see DEC about to turn him into a coin or computer data, neither of which he resists

Last edited:
Continuum Cog can counter that with it's own time manip, it controls time as a concept (This does not breach into the CM2 I think, the CM2 comes from it creating and destroying the concept of time)

Is this instant? Passive? DE possibly has a way higher speed stat than the DB cast but I genuinely do not know if she blitzes or if DB blitzes with the description I gave above

Wouldn't really work out too well since lots of Pets have resurrection and are affected by the forcefields that protect the Cookies, and he'd be too distracted trying to nuke the Pets to see DEC about to turn him into a coin or computer data, neither of which he resists
Well it seems DEC has more wincons. I'll vote for her for now

Vietthai mentioned Demigra, who has immeasurable lifting strength and a grapple that he could grab DEC with

how can it counter timestop if it also get frozen in time, what is the feat??
Continuum Cog's reasoning is the same as Chronoa's, it has control over the concept of time itself and would resist time stop due to being unaffected by the destruction of it

Last edited:
This is a weird debate
A cogwheel passively solos verses
Anyways Ill bite
what stops DD and other passive Stamina hax?
Yeah, Cookie Run has things that set your stamina to a specific level and the Stamina Reduction resistance from Pets can mitigate that. The Stamina Amplification from other Pets also add a "separate" stamina bar that adds onto the Cookie's own, so even if the Cookie's stamina runs out they can use the stamina bar granted by the Pets, and those things don't run on stamina so they can do that forever

Cookies also aren't really affected by the loss of stamina, once they run out they can start running at full energy a few seconds right after (Post-quote edit: This only applies during gameplay, not sure about how it works in VS battles), some act unaffected even when they "pass out" (though DEC is not one of these Cookies). Cookies can't "pass out" while they're using their hax either, the stamina bar can be at 0 and they can still fight at full capacity. The only way to get a Cookie to be defeated by a loss of Stamina is if they aren't using their abilities and if they aren't running on the Pet's stamina bars

Yeah, Cookie Run has things that set your stamina to a specific level and the Stamina Reduction resistance from Pets can mitigate that. The Stamina Amplification from other Pets also add a "separate" stamina bar that adds onto the Cookie's own, so even if the Cookie's stamina runs out they can use the stamina bar granted by the Pets, and they don't run on stamina so they can do that forever

Cookies also aren't really affected by the loss of stamina, once they run out they can start running at full energy a few seconds right after, some act unaffected even when they "pass out" (though DEC is not one of these Cookies). Cookies can't "pass out" while they're using their hax either, the stamina bar can be at 0 and they can still fight at full capacity. The only way to get a Cookie to be defeated by a loss of Stamina is if they aren't using their abilities and if they aren't running on the Pet's stamina bars

I probably worded that horribly but I hope you get the idea
Your overlooking one major factor here
Status Effect Inducement
It sets in once the opponent's Stamina Reaches 0
So even if they can do some weird stamina shenanigans when stamina reaches 0 it still won't stop Status Effect Inducement which only needs stamina to reach at 0 to be triggered

Stamina Reduction is about Passing out
But the Real beauty comes from the SEI
Simply Passing out wouldn't neg characters abilities especially passives
Its the SEI that does that which again only needs Stamina reaching 0 to be triggered

So even if they are not passed out from stamina reduction their movement and abilities will still be negated by SEI long enough for goku to come in with the clutch

Also the only Stamina reduction I am seeing comes from the Eye
Which according to it's own description

Slows down the Cookie's Energy drain and fires Beams of Darkness. This devastating beam obliterates any obstacles in the way and grants points. Level Up for even slower Energy drain and more Beam of Darkness Points.

Slows down Energy Drain
Not sure how that's gonna contend against DD which sets to 1 plus other several passive stamina reduction hax each of which takes significant percentages at once

Dark Enchantress' coin transmutation is instant and has Multiversal+ range, I'm pretty sure Goku wouldn't be able to get the status effect in or even notice he could do that when he's being bombarded by all of the Pets

Dark Enchantress resists power null, I don't know why but I'm pretty sure her page used to have a justification for not having her powers nullified in a Moonstone but it's not there anymore (Or it may be on another wiki I made the CR pages on). Moonstones negate magical energy. DE doesn't need to move, she has multiversal+ range and teleportation
Also the only Stamina reduction I am seeing comes from the Eye
It's not from just the EEoD, there are several other Pets that slow down energy drain. Dreamcatcher also slows it down and Thundersnow Yeti freezes the stamina bar itself, preventing it from being reduced. I linked only the EEoD because I don't feel like going through every single Pet in the game to add to one ability
Not sure how that's gonna contend against DD which sets to 1 plus other several passive stamina reduction hax each of which takes significant percentages at once
Thundersnow Yeti freezes the stamina bar, preventing it from moving for several seconds, around 5 or 6 iirc. I probably should've brought that up earlier, since it's a direct counter to DD

Continuum Cog's reasoning is the same as Chronoa's, it has control over the concept of time itself and would resist time stop due to being unaffected by the destruction of it
Destruction of time =/= resistance to timestop, timestop mean the progression of event stop, this is a False equivalence actually. Also talking about destruction of time, Chronoa capable of timestop people in a timeless void

Dark Enchantress' coin transmutation is instant and has Multiversal+ range, I'm pretty sure Goku wouldn't be able to get the status effect in or even notice he could do that when he's being bombarded by all of the Pets
Well that Transmutation is a good win con then
It would be applicable if it was a first move thing but if not then Goku takes it
Also Passive beats Instant/Automatic on evidently. I have asked and this is the same answer I always get

You see Goku has literally +1000 cards across his numerous iterations (DB, Z, GT and Xeno)
Many these cards have Passive and Active Stamina Reduction
And each Stamina Reduction effect takes as low as 10% to as much as 50% of the opponent's Stamina
Now imagine let's say 100 stamina reduction hax passively acting on DEC all at once and of them takes anywhere between 10-50 Percent of stamina

The moment e fight Start's she's automatically stunned
While her Transmutation nor the techniques of her pets aren't passive so Goku negs them as well
Dark Enchantress resists power null, I don't know why but I'm pretty sure her page used to have a justification for not having her powers nullified in a Moonstone but it's not there anymore (Or it may be on another wiki I made the CR pages on). Moonstones negate magical energy. DE doesn't need to move, she has multiversal+ range and teleportation
Status Effect Inducement has Resistance Bypassing and has worked on numerous characters who also resist Power Null so Moot
Passive Stun beats Thought based teleportation where she at least needs to think
It's not from just the EEoD, there are several other Pets that slow down energy drain. Dreamcatcher also slows it down and Thundersnow Yeti freezes the stamina bar itself, preventing it from being reduced. I linked only the EEoD because I don't feel like going through every single Pet in the game to add to one ability
Again
Its a few pets verses literally over a hundred passive stamina reduction coming at once all of which eats out 10%-50% of stamina
Yeti freezing the stamina bar might help not against a passive effect while his effect isn't passive
Thundersnow Yeti freezes the stamina bar, preventing it from moving for several seconds, around 5 or 6 iirc. I probably should've brought that up earlier, since it's a direct counter to DD
It is if it passively works
If not then she gets negged
And even if that was the case
5-6 seconds of staving of Goku won't help as he has Passive Probability Manipulation to Dodge anything thrown at him during that time

Well that Transmutation is a good win con then
It would be applicable if it was a first move thing but if not then Goku takes it
Also Passive beats Instant/Automatic on evidently. I have asked and this is the same answer I always get
Her data-transmutation is passive due to the virtue of it being a Treasure, which is passive in nature, but okay
You see Goku has literally +1000 cards across his numerous iterations (DB, Z, GT and Xeno)
Many these cards have Passive and Active Stamina Reduction
And each Stamina Reduction effect takes as low as 10% to as much as 50% of the opponent's Stamina
Now imagine let's say 100 stamina reduction hax passively acting on DEC all at once and of them takes anywhere between 10-50 Percent of stamina

The moment e fight Start's she's automatically stunned
Dark Enchantress resists stun, and Pets already provide resistances to this stamina reduction. Thundersnow Yeti renders this moot anyways since it freezes the energy bar itself, preventing this from happening
While her Transmutation nor the techniques of her pets aren't passive so Goku negs them as well
EEoD, Windcatcher, Pink Candy, Dark Spirit Helmet, etc...
Status Effect Inducement has Resistance Bypassing and has worked on numerous characters who also resist Power Null so Moot
SEI is not power nullification, resisting power null doesn't mean you resist SEI. DE resists SEI, it's just not on her page as per usual
Passive Stun beats Thought based teleportation where she at least needs to think
See first point
Again
Its a few pets verses literally over a hundred passive stamina reduction coming at once all of which eats out 10%-50% of stamina
Yeti freezing the stamina bar might help not against a passive effect while his effect isn't passive
Thundersnow Yeti's abilities are caused by its' presence, as shown in the Sands of Yogurca story where it can create snowstorms just by being there. It's passive. Over a hundred hax is a moot point, considering there are also over a hundred Pets, and many have cloned abilities

It is if it passively works
If not then she gets negged
See above
And even if that was the case
5-6 seconds of staving of Goku won't help as he has Passive Probability Manipulation to Dodge anything thrown at him during that time
Multiversal+ AOE range. Goku's portals can't even reach that far, there's no probability to be had in that. DE's law manip would also **** with Goku's probablity manip and make it in her favor, and DE's Power Absorption would allow her to steal some of these problematic passives as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back