• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm making another markus match because i've decided that WOD (world of darkness) needs more attention and love. this time markus's opponent will be mister satan himself.

mister satan: 4 (@Udlmaster, @God900, @RandomGuy2345, @Popted2)

Markus

Rules:

9-B for both (Mister satan does not have explosives/optional equipment)

in-Character mister satan. Markus is bloodlusted

Markus has knowledge of satan while satan has no knowledge of markus

the battle takes place at 2Fort

they start 5 ft apart

speed is equalized

Victory conditions: Incap or death

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

Last edited:
Subjective Reality, Conceptual Manipulation, Reality Warping, Power Nullification and more (The Consensus is controlled by Humans and their belief of what will exist in reality, anything which does not fall into the Consensus is either ejected to another compatible Universe, erased from reality or inflicted with a devastating Paradox backlash)

vs

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled Martial Artist

Me: What the ****

excuse me but that only works on supernatural characters

if the person Markus is fighting is a normal person with no superpowers

the subjective stuff is useless since the person is normal

it only works on anything supernatural

mr satan is not a supernatural person, he has no superpowers so the ability will not work on him

His opponents were all characters with no superpowers or anything supernatural about them.

so his subjective reality/conceptual manipulation/BFR thing basically does not exist

I’m waiting for @Udlmaster to come here since he’s knowledgeable on the series

excuse me but that only works on supernatural characters

if the person Markus is fighting is a normal person with no superpowers

the subjective stuff is useless since the person is normal

it only works on anything supernatural

mr satan is not a supernatural person, he has no superpowers so the ability will not work on him
Yeah, if its easier, it's like that one guy from SCP that turned 682 into a regular lizard for a while because the guy turns everything he sees into normal things.

The same thing works here in principle, anything that is not normal is affected by Consensus when a Human (like Marckus) sees them.

They receive horrible backlashes such as being removed from time, painfully turned to wood or some other horrible torment and in some cases just removed from reality, either being shunted sideways or poofed out of existence.

Yeah, if its easier, it's like that one guy from SCP that turned 682 into a regular lizard for a while because the guy turns everything he sees into normal things.

The same thing works here in principle, anything that is not normal is affected by Consensus when a Human (like Marckus) sees them.

They receive horrible backlashes such as being removed from time, painfully turned to wood or some other horrible torment and in some cases just removed from reality, either being shunted sideways or poofed out of existence.

so who wins here?

I'm making another markus match because i've decided that WOD (world of darkness) needs more attention and love. this time markus's opponent will be mister satan himself.

mister satan

Markus

Rules:

9-B for both (Mister satan does not have explosives/optional equipment)

in-Character mister satan. Markus is bloodlusted

Markus has knowledge of satan while satan has no knowledge of markus

the battle takes place at 2Fort

they start 5 ft apart

speed is equalized

Victory conditions: Incap or death

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

i forgot to put the note in

Probably Mr. Satan, he would be able to out skill Marckus, and handle him in close combat.

Marckus usually gets the shit beat out of him, like with Shitbeard, so I'd say Satan.

the t-Rex match is still valid right (sorry if I’m pestering you about this. I just need a confirmation)

Please next time put a note or something on the profile so people know that the hax only affect supernatural beings and objects

Back