• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

This 3 Shantae fights are extremely oudated

Chopper somehow is not low 7-B anymore post-time skip and using one of his low 7-B keys means that he has like 3 minutes to win, so is a massive stomp in Shantae favor

Nami is literally 7-A in her post time skip key, using her low 7-B key would be using a weaker Nami without any upgrades the time skip gave to her

Usopp can´t do anything, he is high 7-C, period

I will remove it myself, just giving info of why

Is this battle still fair? Is 7-A+ vs High 7-A+ , it was done when both were 7-A and Lucario with Extreme speed can now one shot before Law can do anything

Doflamingo is not high 7-A anymore and is again 7-A vs high 7-A, superman can one shot, Doflamingo has his advantages but he would need to play perfectly to not be one shotted

Doflamingo 7-A vs Tesoro that can become high 7-A and use a 6-C attack, at the time they were both High 7-A for what I can remember, now I don´t see how is fair

High 7-C vs 7-C, it does not seem to be a 7.5 gap, but if Foxy won while being 7-C, now is a bit of a stomp

Is this battle still fair? Is 7-A+ vs High 7-A+ , it was done when both were 7-A and Lucario with Extreme speed can now one shot before Law can do anything
Law has funny OHKO pratically insta kill

Instintive reaction+ precognition+ extreme speed goes brrrrrr, the thread was fair for a reason, if Lucario could not do anything against Law It would have been a stomp
Yeah because precognition is doing alot to insta spatial manip hit, oh also in the time that lucario activates extreme speed, law will alredy cut him

Yeah because precognition is doing alot to insta spatial manip hit, oh also in the time that lucario activates extreme speed, law will alredy cut him
Insta spatial= first needing to move the hand to create the ROOM then move the sword VS doing a move at 50 meters that can nearly speed Blitz at FTL speeds and Will one shot for the AP difference

Insta spatial= first needing to move the hand to create the ROOM then move the sword VS doing a move at 50 meters that can nearly speed Blitz at FTL speeds and Will one shot for the AP difference
1. Speed is equal
2. Pretty sure that law doesn't requiere the hand gesture
3. The amp is only for an atack
4. The AP is not enough to OHKO, so law will tank the first hits and then activate room
PD: Yes it needs hand gesture but see above

1. Speed is equal
2. Pretty sure that law doesn't requiere the hand gesture
3. The amp is only for an atack
4. The AP is not enough to OHKO, so law will tank the first hits and then activate room
Speed is equal and extreme speed is enought to almost Blitz equal opponent even at FTL speeds un Pokémon verse, both are FTL and the Amp Will be the same.

Law needs the hand gesture

Law would be crippled with an attack that is almost 5 times stronger than him and I am being generous that Lucario is not gonna continue attacking and that Law somehow is scaling to Ace entei for no reason and should be lower in the 7-A scale of one piece
Oh also stating that lucario will Extreme speed, several kilometers away is kinda meh
What the **** are you saying?

Speed is equal and extreme speed is enought to almost Blitz equal opponent even at FTL speeds un Pokémon verse, both are FTL and the Amp Will be the same.
That would been actually impresive if lucario wasn't alredy FTL

Law would be crippled with an attack that is almost 5 times stronger than him and I am being generous that Lucario is not gonna continue attacking and that Law somehow is scaling to Ace entei for no reason and should be lower in the 7-A scale of one piece
Pretty sure you need 7x+ more AP to cripple a guy with one hit, and it doesn't take into account haki that increases dura alot

Oh also the time that it takes to lucario to do something, law will alredy open ROOM, because well.... they are both in the same speed

That would been actually impresive if lucario wasn't alredy FTL

Pretty sure you need 7x+ more AP to cripple a guy with one hit, and it doesn't take into account haki that increases dura alot
True, Law is 7-A in durability, not 7-A +, scaling to Doflamingo, Law is 200 megatons, vs Lucario 3.181 gigatons

End of conversation

Oh also the time that it takes to lucario to do something, law will alredy open ROOM, because well.... they are both in the same speed
Not gonna repeat myself

Ok, let´s see

Katakuri Ap says is 312 megatons and 1 or 2 gigatons using Awakening

If we were using Base Blaziken, it would be 3 gigatons, but we are using Mega, who is 15.9 gigatons

Speed is equalized and Katakuri would just dodge everything (probably), but Blaziken is literally his counter with Speed boost, gaining a 4 times speed advantage during this fight, If this was not enough, a single sword dance would give Blaziken twice the AP, that is just overkill to any number Katakuri can scale, a single bulk up would made Blaziken tank enough to not recieve any damage at all

So, Katakuri´s only advantage is lifting strengh and probably skill, I will remove the match, if any admin or mod don´t find this arguments good enough, feel free to re-add the battle

Last edited:

Ok, let´s see

Katakuri Ap says is 312 megatons and 1 or 2 gigatons using Awakening

If we were using Base Blaziken, it would be 3 gigatons, but we are using Mega, who is 15.9 gigatons

Speed is equalized and Katakuri would just dodge everything (probably), but Blaziken is literally his counter with Speed bost, gaining a 4 times speed advantage during this fight, If this was not enough, a single sword dance would give Blaziken twice the AP, that is just overkill to any number Katakuri can scale, a single bulk up would made Blaziken tank enough to not recieve any damage at all

So, Katakuri´s only advantage is lifting strengh and probably skill, I will remove the match, if any admin or mod don´t find this arguments good enough, feel free to re-add the battle
That would be a stomp for katakuri as he's similar to a logia (Elemental intangibility) can blaziken even damage katakuri?

That would be a stomp for katakuri as he's similar to a logia (Elemental intangibility) can blaziken even damage katakuri?
Elemental Intangibility: The ability to become intangible by transforming into a substance, such as wind, fire, or water, making it so that most attacks merely disperse them instead of truly damaging them, allowing them to regenerate. However, this would still leave the user vulnerable to many forms of attack, such as sufficiently powerful energy or elemental attacks.

Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Focus Blast etc etc etc

Edit: Also good luck using precognition against Feint that bypass precognition, IR and forcefields

Last edited:
Regeneration...
Regeneration when an attack is 10 times stronger and only if Blaziken hits the Paramecia Form

Meanwhile, Blaziken getting faster, can spam feather dance to decrease Katakuri AP, can use sand attack to decrease Katakuri accuracy and can use Crush Claw to drop his defense

Stomp via regen when Katakuri can do any damage, lmao

Regeneration when an attack is 10 times stronger and only if Blaziken hits the Paramecia Form

Meanwhile, Blaziken getting faster, can spam feather dance to decrease Katakuri AP, can use sand attack to decrease Katakuri accuracy and can use Crush Claw to drop his defense

Stomp via regen when Katakuri can do any damage, lmao
Suffocation aoe via higher ls and awakening turning everything in the environment to mochi...

If he can't move he won't be able to destroy it and haki resist heat, he'll suffocate
I am not gonna argue with a stomp match anymore and you are using ONE of Katakuris possible win conditions that needs to happen via surviving long enough against someone that can boost his speed up to 4 times when in this wiki, being 3 times faster is a huge, HUGE advantage in a battle

And that is if Blaziken gets completely stuck, because he can use his head (brave bird), his legs and arms (every single fighting move) and his mouth (flametrower and via ap, not heat)

Last edited:
I am not gonna argue with a stomp match anymore and you are using ONE of Katakuris possible win conditions that needs to happen via surviving long enough against someone that can boost his speed up to 4 times when in this wiki, being 3 times enough is a huge, HUGE advantage in a battle
That's the only wincon he needs... He can't get damaged and will always regen while blaziken can get hurt, I don't understand why you are treating it like him being faster or stronger would matter

This was done when Wordgirl was 7-C, her defeat against Luffy was remove, but Luffy page is locked and he still has the victory added

Edit: https://vsbattles.com/threads/luffy-vs-a-care-bear-2-votes-left.76426/

The same, Luffy does not have a 8-A key right now and how is fair to put a bear that starts with a insta win hax and has more range with that hax against someone who lacks any type of resistance? The fight was a complete stomp

Last edited:

This was done when Wordgirl was 7-C, her defeat against Luffy was remove, but Luffy page is locked and he still has the victory added

Edit: https://vsbattles.com/threads/luffy-vs-a-care-bear-2-votes-left.76426/

The same, Luffy does not have a 8-A key right now and how is fair to put a bear that starts with a insta win hax and has more range with that hax against someone who lacks any type of resistance? The fight was a complete stomp
You could do the grumpy bear with luffy TS 7-A key, i think that luffy key has emphatic resistance

PD: Checked no he doesn't

You could do the grumpy bear with luffy TS 7-A key, i think that luffy key has emphatic resistance
I could, but I literally hate the bear with all my heart, so much that I could use his own hax against him

In other words, I hate the match up, if Luffy has that resistance, he would literally stomp via skill

Back