• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-up Addition Requests Thread (New forum)

Reinhart van Astera and Ryougi Shiki reach incon via failing to kill each other.
Ryougi's profile is locked, so hers needs to be added. I will work on Astera's page soon.
Added. I also modified the descriptions a bit.

Mori Dan (Original Power Restored) vs Superman (DC One Million) (MORI WON!)

I am not sure why Superman's profile is locked, so can someone add the result of this fight to his profile for me please since I can't do it.
Added. I also modified the descriptions and added more information.

Request to add this matchup of Hope Kratos and Avatar Key Arceus added, speed equalized, inconclusive.

Added.

Request to add
https://vsbattles.com/threads/natsuki-subaru-vs-frisk.151943/ inconclusive
Added.

Goku VS King Kong

King Kong defeated Goku
Pilaf Saga Oozaru Goku and Megaton Punch Kong were used,
Kong was High 8-C,
and Speed was equalized.

I've added the match to Kong's Profile but Goku's is locked
Added.

This thread of mine was concluded as inconclusive, so if you could unlock the profile pages for Doctor Doom and Sonic, I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, I would appreciate if this page was unlocked so that Sonic vs CC Goku could be added to both profiles.
If someone could unlock these pages then so I could put the match for both profiles, that would be appreciated.
I've added the Doctor Doom vs Sonic match.

This match between sans and frieza was concluded, it is already on sans' profile but not frieza's, frieza is locked so could someone add it?

Golden Frieza was used; Both in-character; Speed was equalized; Location: Last Corridor; Starting Distance: 1 meter
Ah yes, this match, I remember adding this before, I've added it again.

Also, @TauanVictor, I'm assuming this is you: (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Frieza?diff=prev&oldid=7942295). If this is you, why did you remove this match exactly? I'd like to hear your explanation for this because there was nothing stated in the summary of your edit.

SpongeBob beat Popeye
SpongeBob was 4-A and Popeye was High 4-C. Speed was equalized

I already added this to SpongeBob's profile, but Popeye's is locked
Added by Starter Pack

Thor vs Luigi
Both were Galaxy Level
Luigi had optional equipment
Fight took place in the Mushroomy Kingdom

The distance was 15 meters
Speed was equal
Thor Odinson Won.
Both Profiles Are Locked.
Added.

Yakko vs Kratos.
Both were Low 1-C and it ended with a incon. Speed was equalized.
Added.

Need Sonic (Archie Post-Gen)'s profile unlocked. He lost this match and I need to add it. Already put it on Asta's.
Added.
Uryu Ishida defeated Kenpachi Zaraki in This thread.
Speed was equalized, and while it said 7-A keys were being used they're now 6-B after the recent revisions.

Edit: Since uryu has multiple 6-B keys I think it's better to specify it's Soul Society arc keys.
6tskcv.jpg

Sonic vs Mori Dan has reached an incon result
Adventure era Sonic and The God of High School Mori were used, Speed equalized, Both combatants were playing to win but not bloodlusted, Battle took place in Seoul, South Korea.
Added.

Back