• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Prince of Saiyans Vs The Tyrant of the Ocean (Vegeta Vs Poseidon)

Giannysmag

He/Him
Both are in-character
Vegeta is in his Namek Saga key
They start 10 meters apart
Fight takes place at the Miami beach

main-qimg-c95ca20a643de9d48f8e899d44cce8b2-pjlq
main-qimg-adf10a4bc5c58bd21fd997a8522cff83-lq

Gods don't team up. Gods don't scheme. Gods don't rely on anyone else. We are perfect from the word go (Poseidon): 0

You say I'm arrogant, I say damn right. that's pride. Pride in the Saiyan I am (Vegeta): 7

Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
ok
Vegeta has
Kienzan
Rpl
Dirty Fire works
Power ball -> Oozaru (10 times ap)
Planetary Range with ki blast and ki attacks
Flight
I think better LS
Better h2h

Poseidon has
Fear Manipularion
Afterimage
Trident for extended melee range
Afterimage
Can oneshot sasaki casually without trying (sasaki prediction saw him dying to poseidon multiple times)

Both are arrogant and usually start out without utilising their full kit but I think Vegeta has better battle intelligence and skill. Not sure about who has better experience because yes poseidon is much much older (presumably older then the universe) but I don't know what he did all those years outside of some flashbacks from hades.

Moving on , I think vegeta has a better wincon with flight + range + oozaru

Gonna vote for him now

Last edited:
This is Namek Vegeta, so he can't go Oozaru. I will note that speed isn't equalized, so that is a factor to consider as well. Holding my vote for now.

Last edited:
hmm didn't notice that. My apologies.

Poseidon = Fast enough that ares commented "Poseidon moves are too fast" in response to 40 day flood from "Serious" Poseidon > Less supressed Poseidon > Ares commenting "What a fierce technique ! what blinding speed" with a more supressed poseidon > Ares who could see casual zeus's Divine Axe which was calc'ed to be 1.3545 ftl and not being too impressed

(not sure about his ap chain other then one shotting 5-Bs very casually)

Vegeta = stomping monster zarbon > stomping earlier namek vegeta > zarbon > dodoria > cui > KKx2 Goku > 1.08 FTL
(same for ap chain I guess)

Even if poseidon has a speed advantage he doesnt start all out. He is very arrogant and slowly gets more serious the more pushed he is.

Vegeta has better H2H and lifting strength (I think he scales above tao pai pai) to disarm poseidon

Also vegeta still is able to fly up and range spam poseidon which he has no decent answers to.

Last edited:
Poseidon = Fast enough that ares commented "Poseidon moves are too fast" in response to 40 day flood from "Serious" Poseidon > Less supressed Poseidon > Ares commenting "What a fierce technique ! what blinding speed" with a less supressed poseidon > Ares who could see casual zeus's Divine Axe which was calc'ed to be 1.3545 ftl and not being too impressed
Also, there's an accepted CRT to apply a 2.19 c calc for Poseidon that's just waiting on the 48 hour grace to be applied
But I think it doesn't change much of what you said, so I'll vote Vegeta FRA

Beelzebub is better
my favorite gods are in the following

Buddha > Beelzebub > Hades > Shiva > Heracles > Poseidon > Thor > Zeus

Not saying I hate zeus but I just find the other gods really cool and all , infact all the RoR characters are interesting to me in some way.

my favorite gods are in the following

Buddha > Beelzebub > Hades > Shiva > Heracles > Poseidon > Thor > Zeus

Not saying I hate zeus but I just find the other gods really cool and all , infact all the RoR characters are interesting to me in some way.
Pretty good ranking, mine would probably be

Buddha > Shiva > Beelzebub > Zeus > Hades > Hercules > Poseidon > Zerofuku > Thor

Back