• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mori Dan (Original Power Restored) vs Superman (DC One Million) (MORI WON!)

Synopsis: You know? I always wanted to know if Goku vs Superman is still banned from this website because that rule is very inconsistent as hell, but you want to know something else? It's been a very long time since someone has actually done a Mori vs Superman battle thread in this website! So why don't we do that instead since that is still allowed here in this website?

Note: Speed is equalized for a very obvious reason so that Mori Dan doesn't statue Superman in a fight.

Sun Wukong (Mori Jin Mode) vs Kal Kent (Blue Sundip)

m2IUCPw.jpg

Rules​

• Links to characters: Mori Dan, Superman
  • Mindsets: Bloodlusted
  • Prep or no prep: 1 year
  • Knowledge: Yes
  • Gear: Everything
  • Win Conditions: Death

Location​

No Caption Provided
Anywhere in R136a1 the largest blue star in our universe, now let the battle royal commence!

God: 7 ( @SeijiSetto , @DaReaperMan , @azontr , @Death_of_Lems , @ImNot4nUser , @karma , @Maitreya )
Alien: 0
Atheism: 0

Last edited:
This is God of Highschool Mori, right? He scales to 48 ExaFOE. Supes doesn't have a value listed for his 4-A so I guess it's baseline? That gives Mori a roughly 2.4 million times AP advantage.

Speed notably isn't equalised.

Mori Dan (GoH) is far faster than himself from earlier arcs like the Ragnarok Arc Mori Jin who hit 5.15 sextillion c. Supes is just stated to react in yoctoseconds so I'm gonna do a little bit of math. Mori's speed is 5.15e+18 x baseline Massively FTL+. Using the reaction page and setting Supes' reactions to at LEAST 2 yoctoseconds (since he said plural) and assuming his speed is the same as his reactions, he'd be 1.668e+12 baseline Massively FTL+. So either speed is equalised or Mori blitzes via being nearly 3 million times faster.

I think Mori's starting moves are using his busted Information Analysis, seeing how strong Supes is, and calling in Le Mori Squad™ to timestop and summon a black hole on Supes, or Death Manip him via Jeahbongchim pressure points, Concept Manip him to death etc. That is if he doesn't just rush Supes and beat him to death before neurons in his brain even register movement.

Last edited:
This is God of Highschool Mori, right? He scales to 48 ExaFOE. Supes doesn't have a value listed for his 4-A so I guess it's baseline? That gives Mori a roughly 2.4 million times AP advantage.

Speed notably isn't equalised.

Mori Dan (GoH) is far faster than himself from earlier arcs like the Ragnarok Arc Mori Jin who hit 5.15 sextillion c. Supes is just stated to react in yoctoseconds so I'm gonna do a little bit of math. Mori's speed is 5.15e+18 x baseline Massively FTL+. Using the reaction page and setting Supes' reactions to at LEAST 2 yoctoseconds (since he said plural) and assuming his speed is the same as his reactions, he'd be 1.668e+12 baseline Massively FTL+. So either speed is equalised or Mori blitzes via being nearly 3 million times faster.

I think Mori's starting moves are using his busted Information Analysis, seeing how strong Supes is, and calling in Le Mori Squad™ to timestop and summon a black hole on Supes, or Death Manip him via Jeahbongchim pressure points, Concept Manip him to death etc.
Since the fight takes place in R136a1 which is the largest blue star in our universe, shouldn't it like supercharge Superman and make him grow stronger as the fight progress on?

Last edited:
Since the fight takes place in a blue star, shouldn't it supercharge Superman and make him grow stronger as the fight progress on?
No clue. I thought Superman's thing was yellow stars specifically, but even if that is the case, Supes will die before he even knows what's going on. I guess with one year of prep Supes could get super strong but to what extent is still unknown.

In fact, his profile states explicitly that "is powers fade within days when out of the presence of his local system's "Super-Sun," more quickly if he overtaxes his powers. As his powers weaken and fade, he may spontaneously lose access to various abilities even while they are in use. Prolonged and intensive overexertion in such a state can lead to death via rapid aging and cellular damage due to strain." Meaning if he's away from his own sun, he gets weaker.

No clue. I thought Superman's thing was yellow stars specifically, but even if that is the case, Supes will die before he even knows what's going on. I guess with one year of prep Supes could get super strong but to what extent is still unknown.

In fact, his profile states explicitly that "is powers fade within days when out of the presence of his local system's "Super-Sun," more quickly if he overtaxes his powers. As his powers weaken and fade, he may spontaneously lose access to various abilities even while they are in use. Prolonged and intensive overexertion in such a state can lead to death via rapid aging and cellular damage due to strain." Meaning if he's away from his own sun, he gets weaker.
Question, does Mori Dan have durability negation with his powers and abilities? If so, then I don't have to use this version of Mori Dan.

Last edited:
Question, does Mori Dan have durability negation with his powers and abilities? If so, I don't have to use this version of Mori Dan.
He does, yeah. But ALL versions of Mori Dan do, so you can't exactly take that away. He also has straight up Death Manipulation via poking you in a specific pressure point in your chest.

Last edited:
He does, yeah. But ALL versions of Mori Dan do, so you can't exactly take that away. He also has straight up Death Manipulation via poking you in a specific pressure point in your chest.
Okay I have done a small minor changes here in this battle thread, so I hope the fight is more fair now.

Okay I have done a small minor changes here in this battle thread, so I hope the fight is more fair now.
Alright, so Mori isn't as fast as he was before but it's literally just upscaling less from that 5.15 sextillion c value.

He now scales above 202.5 KiloFOE, whereas Supes scales above 1.053 KiloFOE. That's almost a 200x AP advantage, and Mori can boost his power higher by using Jeahbongchim, he pokes his temple and multiplies his power. At this point in the story he never actually uses it on himself but he's "had his original power restored" and his original power let him use it up to 250,000x but that severely damaged his body. Clearly he wouldn't need to go that high in this situation.

He also has Speed Mode and Power Mode, in which his armor either boosts his speed immensely or his power immensely, to the point that he started breaking the body of someone he was comparable to moments ago.

I think if you remove prep time, knowledge and equalise speed this can be more fair, but even in that scenario I still think Mori wins next-to-no diff.

Alright, so Mori isn't as fast as he was before but it's literally just upscaling less from that 5.15 sextillion c value.

He now scales above 202.5 KiloFOE, whereas Supes scales above 1.053 KiloFOE. That's almost a 200x AP advantage, and Mori can boost his power higher by using Jeahbongchim, he pokes his temple and multiplies his power. At this point in the story he never actually uses it on himself but he's "had his original power restored" and his original power let him use it up to 250,000x but that severely damaged his body. Clearly he wouldn't need to go that high in this situation.

He also has Speed Mode and Power Mode, in which his armor either boosts his speed immensely or his power immensely, to the point that he started breaking the body of someone he was comparable to moments ago.

I think if you remove prep time, knowledge and equalise speed this can be more fair, but even in that scenario I still think Mori wins next-to-no diff.
God: 1 (@SeijiSetto)
Alien: 0

My vote mainly depends on if Supes actually gets stronger by sundipping in the blue sun. This one is specifically noted to only have his powers in the vicinity of his Super-Sun, so if not in that environment he gets washed.
What's a Super-Sun? I didn't read that comic.

Mori FRA.

But I would also like to add that Superman has no physical 4-A durability, so Mori can easily shoot him, thanks to being faster than his reactions.

Mori FRA.

But I would also like to add that Superman has no physical 4-A durability, so Mori can easily shoot him, thanks to being faster than his reactions.
Not equalising speed here makes it so painful for Supes. Even with 1 year of prep Mori just kills him instantaneously.

Not equalising speed here makes it so painful for Supes. Even with 1 year of prep Mori just kills him instantaneously.
A year of training for Mori, is basically even more brutal.

In a few hours he was able to increase his power by hundreds of thousands of times just by resting.

In a few hours he was able to increase his power by hundreds of thousands of times just by resting.
Holy crap, just how trash is DC in their Solar System level tiering?! So even after nerfing Mori Dan to his Original Power Restored key, Superman still can't do anything here despite having Multi-Solar System level abilities and environmental advantage?

That was Satan. He went from 4-B to 4-A while sitting and recovering from a hole punched in his chest and having his arms cut off for a few hours. Though, Mori did train while in the Sage realm to get his Jeahbongchim max amp up to 250,000x. He could potentially get it even higher or make it so that 250,000x is easy to handle.

Holy crap, just how trash is DC in their Solar System level tiering?! So even after nerfing Mori Dan to his Original Power Restored key, Superman still can't do anything here despite having Multi-Solar System level abilities and environmental advantage?
The Solar System Tier for DC that is a complete joke to be honest.

That was Satan. He went from 4-B to 4-A while sitting and recovering from a hole punched in his chest and having his arms cut off for a few hours. Though, Mori did train while in the Sage realm to get his Jeahbongchim max amp up to 250,000x. He could potentially get it even higher or make it so that 250,000x is easy to handle.

As far as I remember Mori has a reactive evolution equal to Satan, and has also gotten stronger in the meantime.

As far as I remember Mori has a reactive evolution equal to Satan, and has also gotten stronger in the meantime.
His RE is definitely busted, to be honest. While out-of-practice and weakened he closed an 8x gap in minutes, imagine what he could do now?

You haven't equalised speed either so Mori blitzes by being like 3 million times faster, lol. AP-wise, Mori Dan (Original Power) >> Mori Jin (Supreme God) >(250,000x) Monkey King Ragnarok Mori >(52x) Shoving Jupiter Back Into Place = 0.81 FOE. He's got a 200x buff on Supes and can make it even more ridiculous at will. Even if you did equalise speed, when he multiplies his power his speed gets amped too, so he can STILL blitz Supes. He also has Speed Mode and Power Mode in his armorsuits, which do exactly what you think they'd do.

The Solar System Tier for DC that is a complete joke to be honest.

His RE is definitely busted, to be honest. While out-of-practice and weakened he closed an 8x gap in minutes, imagine what he could do now?

You haven't equalised speed either so Mori blitzes by being like 3 million times faster, lol. AP-wise, Mori Dan (Original Power) >> Mori Jin (Supreme God) >(250,000x) Monkey King Ragnarok Mori >(52x) Shoving Jupiter Back Into Place = 0.81 FOE.
I have nerfed Mori Dan to his Post-Ogre key, so I hope the fight is more fair now.

I have nerfed Mori Dan to his Post-Ogre key, so I hope the fight is more fair now.
I don't think anything changes. From what I can see, this 4-B Mori has the same AP value (probably just less upscaling) and is half as fast. However, I made a mistake earlier. Original Power Mori Dan was 2x the 5.15 sextillion c, so being half as fast means... he's still 5.15 sextillion c. The only thing he lacks are his Jeahbongchim amps here, but he can still just use all his Yeoui (hyperdense bo-staffs that he can manipulate the size and weight of, and now he has 21 of them which have powers) to paralyse Supes and beat the living paste out of him.

Superman has no resistance to fear induction, nor does he need to have his shadow paralyzed, although the fact that they are near a star makes that impractical. And I think speed is still an issue here.

Last edited:
O Superman não tem resistência à indução do medo, nem precisa ter sua sombra paralisada, embora o fato de estarem perto de uma estrela torne isso impraticável. E acho que a velocidade ainda é um problema aqui.
I just used translate.

Mori's fought on the surface of the Sun before. I don't know how well he'd fare inside one but it's still a fair mention. Speed is still a massive issue, yes, Supes gets blitzed. Please equalise speed.

I just used translate.

Mori's fought on the surface of the Sun before. I don't know how well he'd fare inside one but it's still a fair mention. Speed is still a massive issue, yes, Supes gets blitzed. Please equalise speed.
Sorry, this error of mine is getting recurrent.

O Superman não tem resistência à indução do medo, nem precisa ter sua sombra paralisada, embora o fato de estarem perto de uma estrela torne isso impraticável. E acho que a velocidade ainda é um problema aqui.
I just used translate.

Another Mori Dan nerf, sorry that I keep on doing this and now I hope the fight is finally as fair as it can get!

Anyways folks, I am going to be resetting the votes since the votes were counted when they were used against a much stronger Mori prior to the nerfs, so the old votes can not be counted now.

Well, this Post-Training Mori Jin Form Mori Dan talk about a mouthful still scales to 202.5 KiloFOE, leaving him with a 192.3x AP advantage. While Superman is incredibly knowledgeable and likely is incredibly skilled, Mori's on a whole different level. Just read the intelligence section on Mori Jin's page and then add some, since Dan is even more skilled.

I think Mori scales far lower in speed now, only upscaling from 4.5 million c.

Why are you reluctant to equalise speed? I think you should do it so one character doesn't blitz the other to high heaven and they can, y'know, actually fight by hitting each other and using abilities rather than obliterating one another before the other knows they've even moved.

Anyways folks, I am going to be resetting the votes since the votes were counted when they were used against a much stronger Mori prior to the nerfs, so the old votes can not be counted now.
Mori doesn't even have a key that's remotely comparable in speed to Supes. Either he blitzes, or he gets blitzed. See how much you've had to change the keys rather than just equalising speed so they can actually throw hands?

Well, this Post-Training Mori Jin Form Mori Dan talk about a mouthful still scales to 202.5 KiloFOE, leaving him with a 192.3x AP advantage. While Superman is incredibly knowledgeable and likely is incredibly skilled, Mori's on a whole different level. Just read the intelligence section on Mori Jin's page and then add some, since Dan is even more skilled.

I think Mori scales far lower in speed now, only upscaling from 4.5 million c.

Why are you reluctant to equalise speed? I think you should do it so one character doesn't blitz the other to high heaven and they can, y'know, actually fight by hitting each other and using abilities rather than obliterating one another before the other knows they've even moved.
So who wins now?

So who wins now?
Probably Supes via being like a billion (literally) times faster. His AP is far lower but when you can punch someone with a billion times their speed it'll add up real quick. Additionally, he has his 4-A force vision, and a bunch of hax like memory manip and psychic bubbling.

Probably Supes via being like a billion (literally) times faster. His AP is far lower but when you can punch someone with a billion times their speed it'll add up real quick. Additionally, he has his 4-A force vision, and a bunch of hax like memory manip and psychic bubbling.
Finally about time Superman has a advantage over Mori Dan without Mori Dan destroying Superman at literally everything.
God: 0
Alien: 1 ( @SeijiSetto )

Back