• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-up Addition Requests Thread (New forum)

I think this match can be added now

I think this match can be added now
Added.

Remind me of Nero's?
I quoting myself:
Nero:
  • Resist most of Sora hax, include magic spells
  • Can gain basically all servant skills, but mostly will get skill likes Riding, Swordsmanship, Arts, Charisma, Tactics
  • Would be able to discern Sora swordmanship
  • Can ressurect herself up to 3 times, but she have to activate first every time
  • Aestus Domus Aurea can power Nero up and lower Sora status, and can also ignore defense

She can also neg his Immortaly.

This has reached grace

MCU Iron Man wins against Xing Daorong (Three Kingdoms 2010 TV Series)

1. Tony Stark is in his Tony Stark key (9-C) while Xing Daorong is 10-A physically, 9-C with weapon. Tony Stark is only with himself and his gadgets are restricted.
2. Speed is equalized.
3. SBA.

MCU Iron Man's profile is locked.

Can be added, grace is over

It was KHII Sora with L1C stuff restricted, and Moebius-Gunvolt, Speed Equal

Modern Sonic defeated Light Mobius Shadow in this thread
Base Shadow and Modern Era Sonic were used. The battle took place where King Shadow fought King Sonic. Game Sonic was bloodlusted, had 6 Chaos Emeralds, Wisps, and optional equipment. Speed was not equalized.

Archie Sonic defeated Modern Sonic in this thread
Base Archie Sonic and Modern Era Sonic were used. Battle took place on Game Sonic's Angel Island with a starting distance of 35 Meters. Both had optional equipment and speed was equalized

All involved profiles are locked

Last edited:
Not sure if there's a match up removal but this
Kaguya Ōtsutsuki (Naruto) Kaguya's Profile (Wano Arc Law was used)

Match should be removed from Law and Kaguya's page since they don't share a tier anymore with Kaguya being 5-B and Law's highest tier being 6-B
I don't think they ever shared a tier. The match says it was High 6-A vs 5-B. Even with High 6-A Law, Kaguya still one shots him. The match was probably based on Law being faster and his durability negation/hax

Naruto defeated Po here. Can someone unlock his profile and add this match?

This matchup is old, but both characters still have the same tier and it's reached grace already. Should it be added?

This matchup is old, but both characters still have the same tier and it's reached grace already. Should it be added?
I'm really confused about why is Tai Lung 8-C+ while Shen is only At least 8-C. Also Po somehow devolving from 8-C+ to At least 8-C.
Law (one piece) defeated Irene Belserion (FT)

This must be added to Law's profile since it's locked.
Added.

Last edited:
I'm really confused about why is Tai Lung 8-C+ while Shen is only At least 8-C.
I'm not sure if that means they're basically even or not. Shen's justification is defeating characters who are on par or superior to the Furious Five, and Tai Lung is superior to the entire Furious Five

This fight was removed from Jaune, but with the reasoning of why Kazuma wins, the outcome is still the same

Kuwabara still outskills him, has better endurance, has faced people who also were stronger than him, and the difference in AP right now is between 3 to 4 times at best, which Kazuma can overcome with his spiritual sword

Last edited:
https://vsbattles.com/threads/ram-vs-sans-0-4-8.157484/

This match ended in Inconclusive, and Sans page is locked. (Ram page is not locked, but i am on the phone now, so i can't edited)

They start 10 meters apart
Ram is in her 7-B tier, and have her optimal equipament
They fight on the white pumpkin mansion from Minecraft story mode
Speed equal

Profile:

Last edited:
I propose that all the matches involving Shrek right before his 8-C upgrade (And subsequent 9-B downgrade) be readded to his current profile. For context, Shrek was originally 9-B (As you can see in this old profile) and he scored many Ws and Ls but then he was upgraded to 8-C so all of his 9-B matches were removed (except for his match with Fiona who scales to him). Later on, the 8-C upgrade was debunked and Shrek was downgraded back to 9-B again with no new additions or abilities (Comparing the old profile with his current one, you can see that they are the exact same except for the added scans for Toon Force). His old match with Jimmy Hopkins is the only one that shouldn't be readded due to the rematch on his current profile.

(Yes, I can readd the matches myself but I'm not sure whether a CRT is required for it so I decided to post it here instead)

I propose that all the matches involving Shrek right before his 8-C upgrade (And subsequent 9-B downgrade) be readded to his current profile. For context, Shrek was originally 9-B (As you can see in this old profile) and he scored many Ws and Ls but then he was upgraded to 8-C so all of his 9-B matches were removed (except for his match with Fiona who scales to him). Later on, the 8-C upgrade was debunked and Shrek was downgraded back to 9-B again with no new additions or abilities (Comparing the old profile with his current one, you can see that they are the exact same except for the added scans for Toon Force). His old match with Jimmy Hopkins is the only one that shouldn't be readded due to the rematch on his current profile.

(Yes, I can readd the matches myself but I'm not sure whether a CRT is required for it so I decided to post it here instead)
Both his old matches and rematch against Jimmy Hopkins are gonna be outdated soon as Shrek is likely gonna get upgraded to 9-A

Back