• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like he has precognition and intangibility. so he could possibly avoid getting hit. unless goku could get past it.

Goku also has good Analytical Prediction and Info Analysis it seems that Supes uses super speed for Intangibility which seems weird if speed equal lol Goku could just tag before he gets to that point

Mathematical AP difference becomes irrelevant once you reach Tier 2 bud
In the case for Tier 2
If character “A” is at least one universe/space-time higher then they completely dominate and one shot the other character “B” who is one universe/space-time lesser
Ah alright, well as long as Supes still has win cons, I think this can continue.

Supes
  • Intangibility
  • Deconstruction
  • BFR

Goku
  • One Shot AP
  • Better Analytical Prediction
  • Information Analysis

I'm pretty sure both are gonna go for punching off rip which will lead to Goku winning in my opinion so vote for Goku

I could make an detailed analysis and argument of the characters given their Stats and Powers…
But I wanna wait a bit more more before giving my thoughts on the matter

Goku has longer ranged attacks like his ki which can cause very massive explosions that can catch supes in, the AP advantage is very large, i feel like goku can get any basic attack off due to his analytical prediction before supes gets any hax off, voting goku. And supes usually starts the fight going head on, and if he does that with goku, its over, goku's aura also can stop 6 universes 2-C destruction and characters that can also do the same just by flexing energy, so goku has an impenetrable defense just by being stronger.

Superman is 3× Universal while Goku is 12× Universal. If goku holds back even by multiple infinites he still stomps hard.

Ik Ik lol I guess this puts to bed the superman vs Goku debate because I don't think there's a superman on the wiki beating Super Goku

Ik Ik lol I guess this puts to bed the superman vs Goku debate because I don't think there's a superman on the wiki beating Super Goku
Post-Crisis Superman is probably getting upgraded to 2-C. But he'll probably just be 3 Universes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back