• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, sonic is 2-A now, everyone knew this was coming no need to pretend to be surprised

Hyper sonic and Ultra God mission Perfected Ultra Instinct Goku are used
Hyper sonic is "possibly 2-A"
speed equalized

ceb3d24a62865a265349353f08959e299fcdeefar1-571-1024v2_uhq.jpg

Shining Multi-Colored Hedgehog hero of time and space: 19 (@ShakeResounding @Dagoth_OwO @omegabronic @TheGreatBanana @Ottavio_Merluzzo @JED @Undylan @SuperStar @TheMonkeMan @Epsilon_R @ShadowWarrior1999 @GlaceonGamez471 @godofice @StrymULTRA @Gabs22_Gamer @Angelzewolf @Quantu @Maverick_Zero_X @Spinoirr)

32bae082cc6fb5e8104f8a2314d6ca10.jpg

Shining Silver Saiyan warrior of time and space:

sore ga requiem da(aka incon):
254-2546652_unit-giorno-giovanna-giorno-and-gold-experience-hd.png

battle theme because why tf not am i right?

Last edited:
First opinion is Goku speed blitz dura neg dura neg dura neg till Sonic runs out of resurrections via soul gauge and what not. Assuming that Sonic doesn’t resist dura neg.

Oh boy, DBH immeasurable speed scaling chain is HUGE. Especially for this UGM PUI Goku, who is >> Crimson, who is >>>>> (a lot, lot more >) Base Chronoa who is baseline Immeasurable

First opinion is Goku speed blitz dura neg dura neg dura neg till Sonic runs out of resurrections via soul gauge and what not. Assuming that Sonic doesn’t resist dura neg.
I think goku has immortality type 3 and 4 negation i was checking out his profile
both are immeasurable and are vastly above baseline while sonic has and in character 8x speed amp, so no need i guess, that can change if needed
You might have to make it equalized or I think goku just speed blitzes

8x speed amp, is there a quantifiable ammount of times this goku is above baseline? also which type of durability neg? sonic in invulnerable btw

both are immeasurable and are vastly above baseline while sonic has and in character 8x speed amp, so no need i guess, that can change if needed
So....At best, sonic is 10x above baseline? Ohh...boy- you'd need to equalised speed, since uh....even withouth scaling chains, goku is 50.000x above baseline.

8x speed amp, is there a quantifiable ammount of times this goku is above baseline? also which type of durability neg? sonic in invulnerable btw
Yeah there, assuming base goku is basleine [he isn't. He is...way...wayy...wayyy above it], ssj is 50x above baseline, ssbkk20 is 50.000x above baseline, and MUI is above that

sonic stamina is superior to infinite, so nothing on that, also sonic can durability need also

speed equalized now why is it always sonic who needs speed equal to make it fair for him lol
How good is infinite's stamina? Because goku's stamina reduction can work on beings that have infinite stamina

sonic stamina is superior to infinite, so nothing on that, also sonic can durability need also

speed equalized now why is it always sonic who needs speed equal to make it fair for him lol
Stamina attacks in DBH work on infinite stamina androids. Goku resists probs.

Soon that’ll change.

Dimensional Domain, sets Sonic’s stamina to 1 when he attacks leading to incap if he goes through with it.

I’m aware.
He doesn't has it, but still has passive stamina reduction, just take longer to reduce his opponents stamina compare to DD which instantly reduce to 1
Stamina attacks in DBH work on infinite stamina androids
It also work on TPU Mechikabura

Speed equalize is one thing, but Goku has superior combat and reaction speed due to Complete UI, however UI has time limit, it can run out though

How good is infinite's stamina? Because goku's stamina reduction can work on beings that have infinite stamina
really? like who? btw, sonic can just think and the emeralds will give him the energy back, this is how they work, hyper was accepted as 7x super sonic in everything here, so 7x infinite stamina

He doesn't has it, but still has passive stamina reduction, just take longer to reduce his opponents stamina compare to DD which instantly reduce to 1

It also work on TPU Mechikabura

Speed equalize is one thing, but Goku has superior combat and reaction speed due to Complete UI, however UI has time limit, it can run out though
Aight.

Reaction speed is equalized, what you mean is maneuverability which is debatable considering the spindash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back