• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
To celebrate Asta's upgrades, I'm making Asta vs Goku

Rules:
Speed is equal
Land of the Sun Arc Asta vs Raditz Saga Goku
Fight takes place at the clover kingdom

Son Goku:
intro-1642109671.jpg

Asta: 7
IMG_6233.png

Icon:

Last edited:
Ki isn’t like Mana the way Mana is like Chakra.

Do it’s just gonna be Ki vs Ki.

This is so weird arguing for my two fav characters so I’ll just let y’all duke it out and correct any issues.

I find it funny that a small goku is placed against what Asta is from the final arc.

Anyway what would be the advantages of each one? (I would say Asta just for the amount of P&A)

I think Goku's best bet would be to outlast Asta but it seems unlikely because of his precog and range

image.png

Asta: Sacana(Saitama) I came to solar you!!

Saitama: Comes with everything kid.

Asta: Take this sanfonaaa

Saitama: bites sword

Asta: Someone help me, the bastard broke my sword.

Goku: Return the guy's sword!!

Goku: Take it Asta-cum, I fixed it with my omnipotence.

Asta: Thanks Noku!!

Trying to explain expression.
  • Sacana = naughty/bastard (?)
  • Noku = in the ass
  • Solar = Solos

image.png

Asta: Sacana(Saitama) I came to solar you!!

Saitama: Comes with everything kid.

Asta: Take this sanfonaaa

Saitama: bites sword

Asta: Someone help me, the bastard broke my sword.

Goku: Return the guy's sword!!

Goku: Take it Asta-cum, I fixed it with my omnipotence.

Asta: Thanks Noku!!

Trying to explain expression.
  • Sacana = naughty/bastard (?)
  • Noku = in the ass
  • Solar = Solos
huh...?

Anyways enough memes

Can we just debate this?
Isn't that a stomp for Asta considering Zetten's 20x and stat boosting transformations?

What would be the chances of victory for Goku? If I didn't have Zetten, I could see some, considering that because it's Ki it can't be affected by anti magic, I don't know how this equalization works.

Idk, but you know, 99% character in DB can sense Ki and Goku hide his ki in the battle against piccolo jr, is not that he will do in the start just a what if

Well then it’ll be hard for Asta to predict his moves. But if he concentrates as soon as Goku begins using Ki he will attack that area immediately similar to how he attacked Nacht after he messed up concealing himself by simply twitching his eye.

Last edited:
Back