• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This time we're using Post-Yardrat SSJ Goku VS Android 19

* SBA is used (Both are 4-C+, starting distance is 10 meters apart)

* Battle will be in the Cell Games Arena

* Fight is to the death (Either Goku kills 19 or the other way around). The fights are aware of this and will act accordingly

Can Goku win this time?

* The Legendary Super Saiyan: 6 (CBslayeR, speedster352, XSOULOFCINDERX, Fezzih_007, LuffyRuffy46307, AwkguyDB)

* A clown:

* 17 & 18 solo anyways:

FRP0fXkXwAA4u0t.png
android_19_render_11___db_xkeeperz_by_maxiuchiha22_dcmh4ru-pre.png

Last edited:
Scaling for both:

SSJ Goku (Post-Yardrat) > SSJ Trunks >= Pre-Fusion Android Saga Piccolo

Android 19 > SSJ Goku (with heart virus)

then Goku should just take it mid-high diff tbh, sure getting absorbed is an issue but Goku could just not shoot energy blasts after seeing him do it once.

Guys, are we forgetting that Goku, Gohan and Piccolo did group training for 3 years to be able to beat the Androids?

This is Goku before said training, Piccolo was at second form frieza tier of power and grew up to be able to be almost equal or equal to Android SSJ Goku and Android SSJ Vegeta in those 3 years so I don´t get the "SSJ Goku (Post-Yardrat) > SSJ Trunks >= Pre-Fusion Android Saga Piccolo"

Now, I see that the profile is saying that "Goku grew stronger but is still 4-C+" but that would be "Android saga Goku", there is no "post yardrat" key using that specific point of time, so I am extremely confused for that in the thread and if we go by Android saga Goku before doing his training with Gohan and without the heart virus, then canonically he stomps, as he is equal to Vegeta and we already saw what Vegeta did to 19

Guys, are we forgetting that Goku, Gohan and Piccolo did group training for 3 years to be able to beat the Androids?
Irrelevant since I use Post-Yardrat Goku, aka before the training, it's also specified in the thread. Both are 4-C anyways so there's no point to seperate the keys
This is Goku before said training, Piccolo was at second form frieza tier of power and grew up to be able to be almost equal or equal to Android SSJ Goku and Android SSJ Vegeta in those 3 years so I don´t get the "SSJ Goku (Post-Yardrat) > SSJ Trunks >= Pre-Fusion Android Saga Piccolo"
Piccolo wasn't equal to SSJ Goku, but he was strong enough to battle and overpower Android 20. Also, not sure why we use Piccolo as an example where Piccolo was catching up to Goku

Trunks and Vegeta were both implied to be stronger than Piccolo before fusion because they were using their super saiyan power as their strength standard when they fought 17 and 18 later
Now, I see that the profile is saying that "Goku grew stronger but is still 4-C+" but that would be "Android saga Goku", there is no "post yardrat" key using that specific point of time, so I am extremely confused for that in the thread and if we go by Android saga Goku before doing his training with Gohan and without the heart virus, then canonically he stomps, as he is equal to Vegeta and we already saw what Vegeta did to 19
Android Saga Goku canonically stomps Android 19 without the virus, so there's no reason to list him, as he's about the same level as SSJ Vegeta
This makes the fight more fair by using a weaker Goku

Piccolo wasn't equal to SSJ Goku
Piccolo and Vegeta both are able to overpower Android 20, that is literally the only feat we have to scale both of them so is equal or almost equal, I would believe more the "almost equal" but still, how the heck is Piccolo after training WEAKER than Goku Post Yardrat?

Trunks and Vegeta were both implied to be stronger than Piccolo
Yes, while Krillin says "Piccolo is in his realm of power" and Vegeta just mocks him as we know how arrogant Vegeta is, even if both are stronger, the gap is not extremely large at that point, also, Vegeta is way stronger than Trunks if we go by how easy 17 defeats Trunks (one hit) while Piccolo took 2 hits, so still, how is Piccolo weaker than Trunks?

Also adding that 18 in that fight played defensively, she could probably defeat Vegeta as easily as 17 did to Trunks but okey, Vegeta--> Piccolo, acceptable
Android Saga Goku canonically stomps Android 19
Yes, and what Keys does Goku has in his page?:

Frieza Saga | Android Saga

We can´t make up keys, that is my only concern to be honest, nothing against this being added, just the fact that "post-yardrat" technically does not exist, is like if I use in BC beginning of the series Asta but I don´t let him use any power from the last arc of said BoS, I don´t think you can do that, I will ask a mod to see their opinion

If is accepted I won´t have any problem, the scaling is another topic and I am 70% in agreement with the opinion there

just a bit perplex about piccolo being weaker than Trunks but Goku has more skill and is not agonizing and doing ****** tactics like in the original fight
Goku was sick during that fight, this is why he lost. If it wasn't for that he'd have canonically stomped 19 as he's about as strong as SSJ Vegeta

Piccolo was very much implied to be weaker than SSJ Trunks because Krillin and the others were shocked that even a Super Saiyan like Trunks could be defeated in a single blow. If Piccolo was stronger they'd refer to him rather than to Trunks. Piccolo even said that even Trunks fell in one hit, something he wouldn't say if he was indeed stronger

That is why I said he was agonizing, because he was sick, while sick, his overall brain process was weird for what he is normally able to do like Goku vs tien shin han in the 23rd budokai

The Piccolo part I won´t debate more, I can agree with you but there is arguments for both sides and I still think Goku would win regardless of that debate of scaling

Back