• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The star of the ring! Mario vs Sonic in their base (Concluded)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well in close to close combat sonic has the advantage with his numerous instant blitz amps and his overall better fighting style, plus his parry to slow down his perception of time and reflect all attacks mario trows at him, and his AD that will make him grow every second of the fight to eventually overwelm mario, he also can build up the ichiroko gauge to an easy one shot, in my vision sonic has a clear advantage in direct combat, making this a fight to be decided by versatility of hax

to note, i think that giving sonic his optional equipment also makes this more fair, will not vote yet

well in close to close combat sonic has the advantage with his numerous instant blitz amps and his overall better fighting style, plus his parry to slow down his perception of time and reflect all attacks mario trows at him, and his AD that will make him grow every second of the fight to eventually overwelm mario, he also can build up the ichiroko gauge to an easy one shot, in my vision sonic has a clear advantage in direct combat, making this a fight to be decided by versatility of hax

to note, i think that giving sonic his optional equipment also makes this more fair, will not vote yet
Alright gave both optimal

Bump and also

Sonic's timestop is 4-D. (At least I'm told that) and also layered

Depends how likely Sonic is to chaos control but if he does it IC then I might vote for Sonic

Bottomless Gloves+Ulti Free badge makes it infinite, Sonic’s only counter is maybe layered BFR with Chaos Control.

Shahra’s ring isn’t low godly, it’s just resurrection/type 8 immortality, and much easier for Mario to get rid of than Sonic getting rid of Mario’s revives.

Do people really think Sonic isn't going to try and get rid of Mario another way if he keeps coming back via 1-Ups? He's not an idiot, and will have plenty of time to experiment and do so since he resists mostly everything in Mario's arsenal.

Sonic first has to get rid of all of Mario’s time rewind items, which includes Earlier Times, a consumable item that arguably falls under the category of infinite items via Bottomless Gloves and Ulti-Free Badge.

Sonic first has to get rid of all of Mario’s time rewind items, which includes Earlier Times, a consumable item that arguably falls under the category of infinite items via Bottomless Gloves and Ulti-Free Badge.
Or, get this, circumventing that through incapacitation.
Shahra’s ring isn’t low godly, it’s just resurrection/type 8 immortality, and much easier for Mario to get rid of than Sonic getting rid of Mario’s revives.
Yeah- no.

Mario won't be getting Shahra's ring off his finger because there will never be a situation where he's able to do so. Not ONLY that, but his Soul Gauge is filled both in combat and by running. You know, the thing he does. It might as well be nigh-limitless, because there's no way in hell Mario can prevent Sonic from doing so. And that's assuming he even manages to kill Sonic fast enough to prevent him from doing so after coming back. And this is even assuming Mario can kill him to begin with, which I doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back